diet in check but want to add supplements - AnabolicMinds.com

diet in check but want to add supplements

  1. New Member
    ofl0926's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    16420

    Reputation

    diet in check but want to add supplements


    hey whats up everyone. Happy New Year to all. i have a big trip to Hawaii in the middle of Feb. wanted to shed some fat but have been having trouble. granted the holiday meals dont help. diet has helped a lot before the thanksgiving and christmas eve came threw. i was looking at the new sale from nutraplanet. any suggestions from there that would aid in goal. i was looking at these but what your opinion

    slin-sane
    alpha-t2
    oxyECA

    what stack do you guys recommend?
    thanks again guys/gals

  2. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,025
    Rep Power
    3960566

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    The 3 you mentioned would form an effective stack,

    If you are looking for my personal recommendation I would say Alphamine and AT2, work fantastic together.

    A GDA alternative to Slinsane would be Burn24, which would also get you free shipping and has been very well reviewed
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  3. New Member
    ofl0926's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    16420

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    The 3 you mentioned would form an effective stack,

    If you are looking for my personal recommendation I would say Alphamine and AT2, work fantastic together.

    A GDA alternative to Slinsane would be Burn24, which would also get you free shipping and has been very well reviewed

    thanks bro.
    anything else i should add? i know my multi, protein and probably creatine will be staples.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,025
    Rep Power
    3960566

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    My top recommendation would be Forskolin


    Analyzed Supplements Forskolin-95 is a quality product

    Fantastic recomposition agent. Fat loss and muscle retention/growth,

    At the very end of your cut to look your very leanest you could consider something like Erase Pro, also on sale, which would dry you out and show off more detail
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  5. New Member
    ofl0926's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    16420

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    My top recommendation would be Forskolin


    Analyzed Supplements Forskolin-95 is a quality product

    Fantastic recomposition agent. Fat loss and muscle retention/growth,

    At the very end of your cut to look your very leanest you could consider something like Erase Pro, also on sale, which would dry you out and show off more detail
    looking at these two supplements you posted. Forskolin is out of stock.
    thanks again bro
  6. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198648

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Dexaprine XR + TT-33 would be great together for your purposes.
  7. Advanced Member
    veaderko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    973
    Rep Power
    283115

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    My stack recommendation is Dexaprine XR and TT-33. But that only goes without saying that your diet better be in check otherwise no amount of supplements will do what you want it to do.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  8. New Member
    ofl0926's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    16420

    Reputation

    Completely agree. My eating routine is back go normal lol. Holidays are over so there should be no excuse. I told the wife not to bake anymore sweets lol.
    I also started doing cardio today. I will switch between HIIT and just running or rowing.
    Im probably leaning more towards the alpha-t2 and alphamine. Probably gonna throw in creatine, modern bcaa and DAA
  9. Senior Member
    nicksox15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,167
    Rep Power
    1435622

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Stack looks pretty good, I like alphamine quite a bit and creatine should be a staple, BCAA's help when on a defecit for sure. Any reason for the inclusion of DAA?
  10. New Member
    ofl0926's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    16420

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Stack looks pretty good, I like alphamine quite a bit and creatine should be a staple, BCAA's help when on a defecit for sure. Any reason for the inclusion of DAA?

    I have always used it my stacks. Any reason I shouldnt use it?
  11. Senior Member
    nicksox15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,167
    Rep Power
    1435622

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Was just curious, didn't see it in listed in your original posts. I've had great luck with a test booster on a cut, but I've always used an AI while doing that as well. Right now I'm finishing up a run with Alphamine and Alphamax our natty test booster. It boosts T and also has armistane and Forsk-95 in the mix to help with cutting. It's on sale now for the new year, so pick some up and give it a shot! Biggest thing though is keep that diet in check! And looks like you'll be doing HIIT so that's awesome for burning cals.
  12. New Member
    ofl0926's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    16420

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Was just curious, didn't see it in listed in your original posts. I've had great luck with a test booster on a cut, but I've always used an AI while doing that as well. Right now I'm finishing up a run with Alphamine and Alphamax our natty test booster. It boosts T and also has armistane and Forsk-95 in the mix to help with cutting. It's on sale now for the new year, so pick some up and give it a shot! Biggest thing though is keep that diet in check! And looks like you'll be doing HIIT so that's awesome for burning cals.
    thanks bro, i will take a look at it.
    how long you think i should run these supplements?
  13. Senior Member
    nicksox15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,167
    Rep Power
    1435622

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Creatine and BCAA's you have no reason to cycle those at all. I believe alphamine suggests no longer than 8 weeks in a row before taking a 4 week break, same with Alphamax. I believe DAA would be a similar protocol.
  14. Senior Member
    dkgreene88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,931
    Rep Power
    1371146

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    to shred that fat fast definitely try doing morning fasted cardio and try Dexaprine XR and TT-33 as a stack, it'll definitely give you that extra kick in the arse!
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  15. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,755
    Rep Power
    283419

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    to shred that fat fast definitely try doing morning fasted cardio and try Dexaprine XR and TT-33 as a stack, it'll definitely give you that extra kick in the arse!
    I have been a long time fan of TT-33 I love that stuff!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. trying to get diet in check for strength training
    By macdady in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 05:19 AM
  2. Great website to help you get your diet in check
    By exnihilo in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 02:15 PM
  3. New wanting to add something.
    By ericnb_98 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 04:39 PM
  4. New wanting to add something.
    By ericnb_98 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2004, 08:45 AM
  5. Diet and training in check, but not gaining?
    By z28man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-02-2004, 09:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in