diet in check but want to add supplements

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
hey whats up everyone. Happy New Year to all. i have a big trip to Hawaii in the middle of Feb. wanted to shed some fat but have been having trouble. granted the holiday meals dont help. diet has helped a lot before the thanksgiving and christmas eve came threw. i was looking at the new sale from nutraplanet. any suggestions from there that would aid in goal. i was looking at these but what your opinion

slin-sane
alpha-t2
oxyECA

what stack do you guys recommend?
thanks again guys/gals

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The 3 you mentioned would form an effective stack,

If you are looking for my personal recommendation I would say Alphamine and AT2, work fantastic together.

A GDA alternative to Slinsane would be Burn24, which would also get you free shipping and has been very well reviewed

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
The 3 you mentioned would form an effective stack,

If you are looking for my personal recommendation I would say Alphamine and AT2, work fantastic together.

A GDA alternative to Slinsane would be Burn24, which would also get you free shipping and has been very well reviewed

thanks bro.
anything else i should add? i know my multi, protein and probably creatine will be staples.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My top recommendation would be Forskolin

Analyzed Supplements Forskolin-95 is a quality product

Fantastic recomposition agent. Fat loss and muscle retention/growth,

At the very end of your cut to look your very leanest you could consider something like Erase Pro, also on sale, which would dry you out and show off more detail

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
My top recommendation would be Forskolin

Analyzed Supplements Forskolin-95 is a quality product

Fantastic recomposition agent. Fat loss and muscle retention/growth,

At the very end of your cut to look your very leanest you could consider something like Erase Pro, also on sale, which would dry you out and show off more detail
looking at these two supplements you posted. Forskolin is out of stock.
thanks again bro

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Dexaprine XR + TT-33 would be great together for your purposes.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
My stack recommendation is Dexaprine XR and TT-33. But that only goes without saying that your diet better be in check otherwise no amount of supplements will do what you want it to do.

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
Completely agree. My eating routine is back go normal lol. Holidays are over so there should be no excuse. I told the wife not to bake anymore sweets lol.
I also started doing cardio today. I will switch between HIIT and just running or rowing.
Im probably leaning more towards the alpha-t2 and alphamine. Probably gonna throw in creatine, modern bcaa and DAA

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stack looks pretty good, I like alphamine quite a bit and creatine should be a staple, BCAA's help when on a defecit for sure. Any reason for the inclusion of DAA?

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
Stack looks pretty good, I like alphamine quite a bit and creatine should be a staple, BCAA's help when on a defecit for sure. Any reason for the inclusion of DAA?

I have always used it my stacks. Any reason I shouldnt use it?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was just curious, didn't see it in listed in your original posts. I've had great luck with a test booster on a cut, but I've always used an AI while doing that as well. Right now I'm finishing up a run with Alphamine and Alphamax our natty test booster. It boosts T and also has armistane and Forsk-95 in the mix to help with cutting. It's on sale now for the new year, so pick some up and give it a shot! Biggest thing though is keep that diet in check! And looks like you'll be doing HIIT so that's awesome for burning cals.

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
Was just curious, didn't see it in listed in your original posts. I've had great luck with a test booster on a cut, but I've always used an AI while doing that as well. Right now I'm finishing up a run with Alphamine and Alphamax our natty test booster. It boosts T and also has armistane and Forsk-95 in the mix to help with cutting. It's on sale now for the new year, so pick some up and give it a shot! Biggest thing though is keep that diet in check! And looks like you'll be doing HIIT so that's awesome for burning cals.
thanks bro, i will take a look at it.
how long you think i should run these supplements?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine and BCAA's you have no reason to cycle those at all. I believe alphamine suggests no longer than 8 weeks in a row before taking a 4 week break, same with Alphamax. I believe DAA would be a similar protocol.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
to shred that fat fast definitely try doing morning fasted cardio and try Dexaprine XR and TT-33 as a stack, it'll definitely give you that extra kick in the arse!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
to shred that fat fast definitely try doing morning fasted cardio and try Dexaprine XR and TT-33 as a stack, it'll definitely give you that extra kick in the arse!
I have been a long time fan of TT-33 I love that stuff!