Grey Goose & Keto
- 12-30-2013, 11:06 AM
- 12-30-2013, 11:13 AM
u might get away with a shot or two.. but ****ty I doubt it.
liquor is a tricky keto subject.. it may help you get into ketosis faster when depleting but once your in keto I would assume those calories will act closer to carb like than you want. do you have a glucose monitor? pissing on a stick isn't accurate enough to gauge the effects imoFINAFLEX forum rep
visit our website at finaflex.com
12-30-2013, 11:26 PM
I'm sure it'll be worth it
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
12-31-2013, 03:40 PM
Depends on your body....
I have personally did a experiment by drinking alcohol everyday on keto and I did not get thrown out
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 251Last Post: 02-15-2011, 12:46 AM
- By MySoulFindsRest in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 25Last Post: 01-16-2003, 10:31 PM
- By Nelson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-24-2002, 03:56 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 28Last Post: 12-02-2002, 02:12 AM
- By lbm4life in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2002, 05:56 PM