Need help

  1. Need help


    My bodys a piece of work I can't really loose fat I've been trying to cut for 6months now and barley lost 12lbs my diets looking good I even got a nutritionist thanks to work but any ideas on a meal plan stats 220 5'11 26 idk about my body fat % any more


  2. you have been cutting for 6 months? and u lost 12 pounds? id fire your nutritionist... seriously. we could have helped far more in 6 months for free.
    do you use any supplements?
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  3. What did your nutritionist say?

    What are you eating?

    Are you supplementing with anything?
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
    •   
       


  4. In addition to the questions above, you don't know your bf% but you should be able to give an estimate. Can you see any abs? Would you consider yourself fit?

  5. Oop I Ment 3months lol and im taking protein multivitamins as of Now I can See my upper abs ok but I can barley see the bottom ones the reason I dont know my body fat is it changed from when I started it was in the low 20s-high teens the nutritionist is decent I think she needs more work but man is she smoking!!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by vanbeast73 View Post
    Oop I Ment 3months lol and im taking protein multivitamins as of Now I can See my upper abs ok but I can barley see the bottom ones the reason I dont know my body fat is it changed from when I started it was in the low 20s-high teens the nutritionist is decent I think she needs more work but man is she smoking!!
    Simple fix buddy. Let us help you, bang your nutritionist and then fire her. Problem solved.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    Simple fix buddy. Let us help you, bang your nutritionist and then fire her. Problem solved.
    Going to bust a Donald trump after I bust a Nu+ lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Simple fix buddy. Let us help you, bang your nutritionist and then fire her. Problem solved.
    Dont forget to factor in the calories burnt while banging said nutritionist, lol.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by vanbeast73 View Post

    Going to bust a Donald trump after I bust a Nu+ lol
    Ahahaha and yes add in calories after banging that ho3.

  10. Lmao I'll be sure to do that and drink my protein when I'm done lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. need help asap
    By shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 12:10 PM
  2. Need Help: I got Sore Nipples!
    By Big Masa in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 01:31 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2002, 02:13 AM
  4. I need Help
    By destro19 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2002, 08:37 PM
  5. NEED HELP--Getting my T-1 PRO --Thanks Curtogo---
    By PreludeRider in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2002, 02:06 PM
Log in
Log in