plan

kashra

kashra

Awards
Hey..
Guys just tell me one thing do you keep Sticking to a plan and follow it daily or sometime change it..??
For me its very hard to follow the plan always
Befittacoma Boot Camp

exrugger

Awards
I change my exercises often- got to keep changing it up to create new growth. However diet should stay the same if its working.

exrugger

Awards
I disagree with this...
What works for me may not work for you.

Personally I like to change things up every 2-3 weeks but always keep the same concepts. Rep range variety, pyramid sets and down sets. If you do the same thing everyday eventually your muscles will adapt and it will not spur the same growth they once did when the exercise was unfamiliar to your body.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
What works for me may not work for you.

Personally I like to change things up every 2-3 weeks but always keep the same concepts. Rep range variety, pyramid sets and down sets. If you do the same thing everyday eventually your muscles will adapt and it will not spur the same growth they once did when the exercise was unfamiliar to your body.
OP wanted opinions, so I gave him one... I didn't say you're wrong, I said I don't agree with changing it up OFTEN... I think keeping a routine until you stall, then changing it up is the way to go... I know how the body adapts, don't need to explain...

exrugger

Awards
You gave a three word comment on my post, not an answer. I gave a short answer although I should have been more detailed with my reasoning. I agree,lets keep this about helping the OP.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Another one of these huh

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
OP wanted opinions, so I gave him one... I didn't say you're wrong, I said I don't agree with changing it up OFTEN... I think keeping a routine until you stall, then changing it up is the way to go... I know how the body adapts, don't need to explain...
OP is a troll....

jonson789

Awards
Hi...!
Its depend on our goal what we are looking for , i often change my plane according to my physical condition and exercise . but for better result you should strictly follow the plan .

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
ok, Ill play along...bored at work anyways

It isnt the workout, its the diet for both bulking and cutting. Depending on my goals and I want to stray away (not such a big deal in a "bulk") I plan out a high protein snack. During the sumer I make protein icecream - Ice, IFN Protean, Banana, Heavy Whipping Cream.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
SON OF A ... I NEVER PAY ATTENTION TO DATES, THINKING WHY WOULD ANYONE LOOK UP SOMETHING SO OLD TO COMMENT ON.