How to get healthy weight loss?

robinson3

Awards
Hey,

Here i want details about healthy weight loss, because i am trying lot of diet pills finally i got only pain..
Anyone..

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey,

Here i want details about healthy weight loss, because i am trying lot of diet pills finally i got only pain..
Anyone..
Proper diet and work out program works best my friend

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
NO PILLS until you have a diet plan set that works for you. All it ends up being is $$$ down the drain.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NO PILLS until you have a diet plan set that works for you. All it ends up being is $$$ down the drain.
truly accurate statement right here^^^

I recommend you learn about the cyclic keto diets ... far and away the fastest way to achieve success imo..
the supplements you can use to your benefit in the meantime are:
fishoil_sm.png
athleticmulti_sm.png
100whey_sm.png

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your weight loss goals? Are you on a workout program right now? How does your diet look?

cedman1

cedman1

Awards
To add to the excellent information above. Whatever you use does not have to be rigid or relaxed only what will work for you so that it is sustainable and easy for you to follow. Also listen or learn to interpret the feedback your body is giving as you progress, its very helpful in planning your next steps. Lastly, if your up to it use one of the free food journals that is available on many sites.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Supplements are meant to add on to proper training and diet. So get your diet correct and your training correct and then add Dexaprine XR.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
1st if your trying to lose fat you need t o focus on diet and cardio. Then come the pills or other supplements (ex Dexaprine XR) to aid what you are doing.

Touey

Touey

Awards
I think, to lose weight the best, fastest and most fundamental health, safest, most environmentally friendly, most thorough, most inoffensive, most without any side effects is a reasonable way to control diet and appropriate exercise.
^ that right