How to get healthy weight loss?
- 11-19-2013, 01:24 AM
- 11-19-2013, 02:11 AM
- 11-19-2013, 10:31 AM
NO PILLS until you have a diet plan set that works for you. All it ends up being is $$$ down the drain.iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
11-19-2013, 12:50 PM
11-19-2013, 12:57 PM
What are your weight loss goals? Are you on a workout program right now? How does your diet look?
Board Rep for PHWSupplements
Use Coupon code NICK10 for 10% off any order!
11-19-2013, 01:44 PM
To add to the excellent information above. Whatever you use does not have to be rigid or relaxed only what will work for you so that it is sustainable and easy for you to follow. Also listen or learn to interpret the feedback your body is giving as you progress, its very helpful in planning your next steps. Lastly, if your up to it use one of the free food journals that is available on many sites.
CTD Labs Product Ambassador/Board Rep
5% off CTD Labs products at NutraPlanet use code - CTDNP5
11-20-2013, 01:24 PM
Supplements are meant to add on to proper training and diet. So get your diet correct and your training correct and then add Dexaprine XR.
11-25-2013, 11:40 AM
1st if your trying to lose fat you need t o focus on diet and cardio. Then come the pills or other supplements (ex Dexaprine XR) to aid what you are doing.
11-25-2013, 11:49 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By glade.jack in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2012, 06:46 PM
- By gutsyjam in forum BulkingReplies: 62Last Post: 01-09-2012, 08:48 AM
- By NFLforNBA in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 08-18-2009, 05:42 PM
- By TheNinja in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 13Last Post: 04-11-2009, 12:06 AM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2003, 12:00 PM