Toff

Awards
  • Established
abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/consumer/recalls&id=9321066

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was a joke at first.

Jack3d heart attack death and now this? USP have got to start testing more surely

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should I out my bottle up on eBay for a high price?! :p

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Wow! I wonder which version this is, as they've released two new versions this year. Dang, I think the FDA is going to keep a closer eye over USPLabs moving forward

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I think there were mixed signals on whether this was a hoax.

Supposedly USP does not ship to Hawaii and they may have gotten a counterfeit product.

Again, I am not a rep, not a user, just a reader.

FDA is a bit like the FAA at the Chicago Airports (O'hare and Midway), someone as much as sneezes on the run way and entire airport is shutdown for operations!

Toff

Awards
  • Established
FDA sees supplement companies as a loophole to their licensing program of real meds. They love to jump on this stuff and shut places down that cant afford to pay the legal fees (move to the UK, you wont get this sh*t!)

My expectation is its a counterfeit duff product thats posing as the real deal... or the FDA planted it in order to shut down USPlabs and make supplements get a bad rep, just like governments do to get an end goal - make the problem, solve the problem, look like heros.

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
I have the upc number of the affective bottles if you want them. Let me know can post them