Weight Loss Info

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.83%

Weight Loss Info

Hey Guys, I'm new to this forum, I have read it and have found great information, I was wondering if someone can give me some advice,
    I'm 36 yrs male, 5'6 and weight about 190 I recently order the weight loss stack from Prototype Nutrition 11oxo, 7 spray and Ur spray, I'm currently under a low carbs diet and supplements currently talking is alpha T2 and some weight loss pill based out of caffeine can't remember the name and after a workout I drink bcaa....basically I'm asking if I can continue taking what I'm currently taking with PN sprays?
    And how would you recommend me to use the PN products?
    Thanks

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by gilsan View Post
    Hey Guys, I'm new to this forum, I have read it and have found great information, I was wondering if someone can give me some advice,
    I'm 36 yrs male, 5'6 and weight about 190 I recently order the weight loss stack from Prototype Nutrition 11oxo, 7 spray and Ur spray, I'm currently under a low carbs diet and supplements currently talking is alpha T2 and some weight loss pill based out of caffeine can't remember the name and after a workout I drink bcaa....basically I'm asking if I can continue taking what I'm currently taking with PN sprays?
    Thanks
    I would post this in the supplement section, you'll probably get more help there.

Good luck with your weight loss goals man!
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Thanks
    Might ask a PN rep. I know they could better help you. @3clipseGT
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.83%

Thank you guys, I'll try to other forum and the PN customer service!
  5. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks
    Yes gou can continue to take the fatburners with the PN sprays. What i woukd recommend is run 11 oxo and UR spray togethor or 7 spray and UR spray togethor. I would not run 7 spray with 11 oxo togethor as they both control cortisol.

If you run 11 oxo first (which i recommend) then transition into 7 spray with a light post cycle.

For the sprays and dosing just put a light coat of spray ob the thinner areas of your body i.e Arms, Chest, Clavicle , Calves, Tops of feet, and thighs.

Run the 11 oxo at 3 caps a day.

Hope this helps and thanks for the heads up monty.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Might ask a PN rep. I know they could better help you. @3clipseGT
    This is how its done.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.52%

Have proper and healthy diet and also keep doing the workouts or exercises.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Thanks
    11 oxo is a prohormone aka steroid. Yes you can take them. I suggest getting a good over the counter pct for afterwards.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.11%
    Achievements Activity Pro

What he said above would be great for you, remember you do want a PCT, although with 11 oxo and pretty much just 11 oxo you don't necessarily need a SERM. A natty booster would be plenty on something as mild as 11 oxo (remember that there are very few hormones that this is true with). Tropinol XP and/or Intimidate SRT would be enough.

Similar Forum Threads

1. weight loss info for a short endomorph male body type
    By Adamc1blue in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-13-2013, 03:25 PM
  2. Info needed regarding running and weight loss.
    By ceazur in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 12:40 PM
  3. weight loss patch
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2003, 12:55 PM
  4. Thyroid Hormone for Weight Loss
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-05-2003, 01:45 PM
  5. Meditation for Weight Loss and Well Being