Weight Loss Info
- 11-05-2013, 01:18 PM
Weight Loss Info
Hey Guys, I'm new to this forum, I have read it and have found great information, I was wondering if someone can give me some advice,
I'm 36 yrs male, 5'6 and weight about 190 I recently order the weight loss stack from Prototype Nutrition 11oxo, 7 spray and Ur spray, I'm currently under a low carbs diet and supplements currently talking is alpha T2 and some weight loss pill based out of caffeine can't remember the name and after a workout I drink bcaa....basically I'm asking if I can continue taking what I'm currently taking with PN sprays?
And how would you recommend me to use the PN products?
- 11-05-2013, 01:27 PM
- 11-05-2013, 01:31 PMFINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
Visit our website at www.FINAFLEX.com
" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
11-05-2013, 05:59 PM
11-06-2013, 07:07 PM
If you run 11 oxo first (which i recommend) then transition into 7 spray with a light post cycle.
For the sprays and dosing just put a light coat of spray ob the thinner areas of your body i.e Arms, Chest, Clavicle , Calves, Tops of feet, and thighs.
Run the 11 oxo at 3 caps a day.
Hope this helps and thanks for the heads up monty.
E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
11-07-2013, 03:32 AM
11-16-2013, 02:10 AM
11-16-2013, 02:21 AM
11-20-2013, 12:28 PM
What he said above would be great for you, remember you do want a PCT, although with 11 oxo and pretty much just 11 oxo you don't necessarily need a SERM. A natty booster would be plenty on something as mild as 11 oxo (remember that there are very few hormones that this is true with). Tropinol XP and/or Intimidate SRT would be enough.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Adamc1blue in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 09-13-2013, 02:25 PM
- By ceazur in forum Weight LossReplies: 26Last Post: 03-01-2010, 11:40 AM
- By ChaseRoy in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2003, 11:55 AM
- By WYD02 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2003, 12:45 PM
- By Sheesh in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2003, 01:17 PM