Need to loose body fat

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
Ok so day one of my diet now I wa told along time ago no sugars oils bread starch things of that nature so far I'm planing on oatmeal mornings with protein shake tuna or chicken around ten same around noon all on wheat then a brown rice before dinner and for dinner grilled chicken breast no seasong oil butter and steamed brocolli

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
man you should NOT avoid healthy fats.. this plan looks like its goin to go stale on you fast! I recommend you look into my fitness pal and just track your daily calories with it, and try to keep good fats in the foods you eat. you can also add some mint infused fish oils from iForce!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your stats? What are your goals from the diet? If you provide us some more info we could provide more tips to better help. But yea, that would get old real fast what you're doing

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
First what are you hoping to accomplish with this? If you look at the MANY different posts on here about weight loss you will have a better idea of what you should be doing.

Second, try breaking things up in a list format. Easier for us to be able to read and help you.

Third, what are you current statistics? Height, Weight, BF%

Do you do weight training or are you a cardio bunny?

Stuff like this helps us help you.

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
I hear that I've done it before an it did get old my goal is to cut weight before I bulk again am do it properly I'm 5'6 weigh 193 I'm muscular but have a gut and tits other than that I'm solid my goal is to drop to about 170 but I'm strength training at the same time so realistically since muscle weighs more than fat I'm looking to drop the body fat and replace with lean muscle not really sure bf % haven't figured that out since I been back in the gym my guess is about 20 % I just want to get to that place I've always wanted to be any and all suggestions are appreciated 100% an thanx for that my fitness pal I'm signed up now and it is awesome from what I can tell but any way little background just getting back in the gym after about 9-10 montages today is day three I active during the day but not always so I work out 6 days a week Monday chest and tris tue back and bis wensday shoulders Thursday arms fri legs sat abs and light cardio but after every work out I do a fat burn cardio keep my heart rate about 115 to 120 depending on time constraints anywhere from 20 mins to a hour just now gettin my diet together so if you have any suggestions on tht I will take all advice at this point all I was ever taught was no breads unless wheat all protein no sugar stuff like that so I would love help with that aspect please

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Read Natural Hormonal Enhancement.

Fat will drop off if you follow it.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
You could add some Dexaprine XR and eat at a deficit. Voila, fat loss.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
Thanx for the advice but I'm going to do it naturely I enjoy the challenge and it's best for me for right now I think I may use something down the line if the diet and workouts show no results but I don't see that happening if I stick to it

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im sure we all can appreciate your natural approach. a lot of people are afraid of hard work. we see it all the time. i honestly wish you the best in your goals! let me know if you need any further help.

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
A couple healthy good foods would help my diet is about 1400 calories a day

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so day one of my diet now I wa told along time ago no sugars oils bread starch things of that nature so far I'm planing on oatmeal mornings with protein shake tuna or chicken around ten same around noon all on wheat then a brown rice before dinner and for dinner grilled chicken breast no seasong oil butter and steamed brocolli
Step one forget all that garbage. Starch ,sugar,oils,bread could all be fitted for your diet. The more you deprive yourself of carbs the more muscle you'll lose Especally on a calorie deficit. This leads to a less shapely body.If you choose to eat this way however and it works for you then stick with it. Don't eat tuna everyday though. Mercury poisoning.

Step 2. Find your maintenance calories. If your 5'6 and 280 lbs you can lose fat with a 2300 or more calorie diet.

Just reduce your calories by 100. Reduce another 100 when the weight loss stops.

Step 3. Start adding cardio slowly. Dont train like a marathon runner to lose weight.

Hope I helpped!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Read Natural Hormonal Enhancement.

Fat will drop off if you follow it.

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
I'm 193 and 5'6 in the research I've done that calorie amount was what seemed best is it not ? And I add cardio to my workouts the way I do because the legs hold the most testosterone so I release it after my work out I didn't know if I wrote my stats wrong or I you read it improperly no disrespect by any of this just clarifying it if I'm doin to much let me know and thanx on the tuna tip I did not know that I could get mercury poising thanx

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 193 and 5'6 in the research I've done that calorie amount was what seemed best is it not ? And I add cardio to my workouts the way I do because the legs hold the most testosterone so I release it after my work out I didn't know if I wrote my stats wrong or I you read it improperly no disrespect by any of this just clarifying it if I'm doin to much let me know and thanx on the tuna tip I did not know that I could get mercury poising thanx
The 5'6 280 thing was an example. The answer I gave you was rushed thus sounding very mean/short. Cardio should be kept away from leg day in my opinion.
Gotta love a nice butt. Some studies suggest cardio on leg day is counter productive on maintaining lower body mass.

Of course some like to do it on leg day for ease of remembering it haha! Thats a choice though .

Whats your routine look like?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just found the info in your priveous post.

Ever think about adding refeeds?

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
Six days 2 hrs a day never push or pull it's intensive I was traing by a competition lifter my work out is solid and tight if you want more details I'm up for it anything you want to know more on I'm an open book

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Six days 2 hrs a day never push or pull it's intensive I was traing by a competition lifter my work out is solid and tight if you want more details I'm up for it anything you want to know more on I'm an open book
Keep workouts to a very intensive one hour max, after that the cortisol effects are too great.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Refeeds are essential in my opinion. The leaner you get the more refeeds.

Prevents some muscle loss,prevents stalled progress via leptin manipulation,can get most men sub 10% without supplements and most women to sub 13%.

Not hard either. Been around for years. Cheat meals.

Once a week or 2. Use myfitness pal and put your "cheat meal" or refeed in. Just bump your calories up to maintenance or a little above. This will let your body know its okay to burn fat cause theres plenty of food. Theres more sciencey stuff but thats what it comes down to.

Another benefit is you can get some food in you normally avoid.

Just no trans fat. That's counter productive. *except from natural sources like beef.*

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Refeeds are essential in my opinion. The leaner you get the more refeeds.

Prevents some muscle loss,prevents stalled progress via leptin manipulation,can get most men sub 10% without supplements and most women to sub 13%.

Not hard either. Been around for years. Cheat meals.

Once a week or 2. Use myfitness pal and put your "cheat meal" or refeed in. Just bump your calories up to maintenance or a little above. This will let your body know its okay to burn fat cause theres plenty of food. Theres more sciencey stuff but thats what it comes down to.

Another benefit is you can get some food in you normally avoid.

Just no trans fat. That's counter productive. *except from natural sources like beef.*
Very good advice here.

As to re-feeds, I am on an 3rd day, then every 4th day carb refeed, which, for me, means the last meal of the day (on the 3rd, and following 4th day) is relatively high carb.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very good advice here.

As to re-feeds, I am on an 3rd day, then every 4th day carb refeed, which, for me, means the last meal of the day is relatively high carb.
I plan on chinese food for a refeed. Gets me plenty of sodium ill be lacking on a diet and its got"some" nutrition value. Veggies,beef,rice and maybe some sweet and sour chicken.

Ill start at every week when I start my diet. Going on a calorie deficit of 200 per day and 1400 per week. My cheat meals will be on shoulder day. My lagging body part.
It will be roughly 200 to 600 calories a cheat. Which still puts me in a 800 calorie deficit that week. Which means ill still be losing fat. Pretty good deal there. Cant wait till my 6th or 7th week dieting. NOM NOM BURGERS AND FRIES! Shoulders should even grow some.;)

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
So I can do cheat days that's what your saying it's ok since I started my fitness pal I've out everything I've touched in to it

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I can do cheat days that's what your saying it's ok since I started my fitness pal I've out everything I've touched in to it
Not the whole day. Just one meal will do.

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
How often is that allowed ? Well how often do u recommend

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recommend once a week if you prefer small cheat meals and once every 2 if you prefer large cheat meals

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
Cool appreciate the good info and now that I'm doin the my fitness pal it's helping a lot I can eat almost whatever as long as I stay in my range I mean I am still eating good foods just not boring repetitive meals