Need to loose body fat

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Rosefromdead View Post
    Six days 2 hrs a day never push or pull it's intensive I was traing by a competition lifter my work out is solid and tight if you want more details I'm up for it anything you want to know more on I'm an open book
    Refeeds are essential in my opinion. The leaner you get the more refeeds.

    Prevents some muscle loss,prevents stalled progress via leptin manipulation,can get most men sub 10% without supplements and most women to sub 13%.

    Not hard either. Been around for years. Cheat meals.

    Once a week or 2. Use myfitness pal and put your "cheat meal" or refeed in. Just bump your calories up to maintenance or a little above. This will let your body know its okay to burn fat cause theres plenty of food. Theres more sciencey stuff but thats what it comes down to.

    Another benefit is you can get some food in you normally avoid.

    Just no trans fat. That's counter productive. *except from natural sources like beef.*
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt


  2. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Refeeds are essential in my opinion. The leaner you get the more refeeds.

    Prevents some muscle loss,prevents stalled progress via leptin manipulation,can get most men sub 10% without supplements and most women to sub 13%.

    Not hard either. Been around for years. Cheat meals.

    Once a week or 2. Use myfitness pal and put your "cheat meal" or refeed in. Just bump your calories up to maintenance or a little above. This will let your body know its okay to burn fat cause theres plenty of food. Theres more sciencey stuff but thats what it comes down to.

    Another benefit is you can get some food in you normally avoid.

    Just no trans fat. That's counter productive. *except from natural sources like beef.*
    Very good advice here.

    As to re-feeds, I am on an 3rd day, then every 4th day carb refeed, which, for me, means the last meal of the day (on the 3rd, and following 4th day) is relatively high carb.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post

    Very good advice here.

    As to re-feeds, I am on an 3rd day, then every 4th day carb refeed, which, for me, means the last meal of the day is relatively high carb.
    I plan on chinese food for a refeed. Gets me plenty of sodium ill be lacking on a diet and its got"some" nutrition value. Veggies,beef,rice and maybe some sweet and sour chicken.

    Ill start at every week when I start my diet. Going on a calorie deficit of 200 per day and 1400 per week. My cheat meals will be on shoulder day. My lagging body part.
    It will be roughly 200 to 600 calories a cheat. Which still puts me in a 800 calorie deficit that week. Which means ill still be losing fat. Pretty good deal there. Cant wait till my 6th or 7th week dieting. NOM NOM BURGERS AND FRIES! Shoulders should even grow some.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  4. So I can do cheat days that's what your saying it's ok since I started my fitness pal I've out everything I've touched in to it

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rosefromdead View Post
    So I can do cheat days that's what your saying it's ok since I started my fitness pal I've out everything I've touched in to it
    Not the whole day. Just one meal will do.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
    •   
       


  6. How often is that allowed ? Well how often do u recommend

  7. I recommend once a week if you prefer small cheat meals and once every 2 if you prefer large cheat meals
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  8. Cool appreciate the good info and now that I'm doin the my fitness pal it's helping a lot I can eat almost whatever as long as I stay in my range I mean I am still eating good foods just not boring repetitive meals
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I need to lose body fat
    By rickydiaz6868 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-27-2014, 01:31 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 11:08 AM
  3. Please Help: Need to Reduce Body Fat %
    By hop2it in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 10:09 PM
  4. Need to loose 7 punds in 3 weeks. Need Advice!!
    By Marine 916 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 12:46 PM
  5. Fastest way to drop body fat????
    By ButterflyBomb in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-13-2005, 01:18 PM
Log in
Log in