Need help - AnabolicMinds.com

Need help

1. New Member

Need help

I'm 14 and I'm starting a diet and working on my cardio, I'm 5ft 7" an I weigh like 11 and a half stone but I'm quite athletic and you can't really see any fat on me? So I guess I'm just quite build and have an athletic body. What I'm trying to figure out is how long it should take someone of my build to loose enough weight around the stomach area to be able to see abs. Any help guys?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

for fatloss i rec you google research `carb cycling for fatloss``

is good
    and dont drop calls too much
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

You are at an age where a good diet can help your growth process/weight loss/weight gain dramatically. I'm not sure what 11 and a half stone means, but I take it you're in decent shape. Don't overload on cardio. Get your weight training in and focus on eating meats, veggies, complex carbs, and good fats. Lifting will get you the abs.... Diet will make them visible. And it's not an overnight thing. Be patient and stay consistent.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

these are sound advise for you, without body fat % and diet perameters we cannot assess how long it will take you. if your quite lean and not muscular it could take as little as a month to see improvements to your abs with good training and a tight diet. if not it could take months and months. just be prepared to be consistent and tenacious.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    these are sound advise for you, without body fat % and diet perameters we cannot assess how long it will take you. if your quite lean and not muscular it could take as little as a month to see improvements to your abs with good training and a tight diet. if not it could take months and months. just be prepared to be consistent and tenacious.
    I'm quite a muscular build
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

well than it shouldn't be hard at all!! .. you should find a TDEE calculator and figure out how many calories you need each day just to maintain your weight.
    then you will want to design a diet around that number and stick to it for a couple weeks.. then re-weigh yourself and recalculate the numbers to reflect your new weight. do this every couple weeks, or if you are really lean, every week.
    your 14 so the only supplement you should be getting are the basics:

Name:  athleticmulti_lg.png
Views: 106
Size:  53.3 KBName:  fishoil_lg.png
Views: 72
Size:  50.7 KBName:  100whey_lg.png
Views: 99
Size:  119.3 KB

of course all supplements are optional as its always the diet that should be accurate and healthy first. once the diet is reigned in you should be able to gain a little bit of help from those supplements I listed above. you might not be able to get iForce products were u live. if not look for a reputable brand in your area that offers these types of ingredients.
    let me know if I can help
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I know you say you have a pretty athletic build and you cant see any fat on you. Well if you cant see your abs then there is fat. If you can hardly see the difference between your shoulders and arms you have fat. So first I would do what Blergs said and carb cycle. Though if you carb cycle correctly along with some heavy training you will build muscle and the fat will take care of itself.

Though you being only 14, I dont know how much you cook for yourself. If that is the case, I would understand the macro break down that you need. If you can, incorporate fat before meals. Lots of options:
    Coconut Oil
    Olive Oil
    Mint infused Fish Oil
    Udo's Oil

Hope this helps you out.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  8. New Member

Right now my diet basically consists of apples, bananas, fish, chicken, egg, veg and water, is that any good right now?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  80 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by geoffereeey View Post
    I'm 14 and I'm starting a diet and working on my cardio, I'm 5ft 7" an I weigh like 11 and a half stone but I'm quite athletic and you can't really see any fat on me? So I guess I'm just quite build and have an athletic body. What I'm trying to figure out is how long it should take someone of my build to loose enough weight around the stomach area to be able to see abs. Any help guys?
    Maintaining a healthy weight is an extremely important part of overall health. Take more natural protein foods in your diet to make it more effective for the body building.*
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by geoffereeey View Post
    Right now my diet basically consists of apples, bananas, fish, chicken, egg, veg and water, is that any good right now?
    sounds great.. just make sure you are not eating more than you should be.. and yes focus on the high quality foods similar to what you listed.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    sounds great.. just make sure you are not eating more than you should be.. and yes focus on the high quality foods similar to what you listed.
    sweet, thanks mate
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. need help asap
    By shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 11:10 AM
  2. Need Help: I got Sore Nipples!
    By Big Masa in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 12:31 AM
  3. Replies: 6