Critique cutting diet

  1. Registered User
    craigydar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    322
    Answers
    0

    Critique cutting diet


    Hi I'm 5,11" 87kg 29 years old Lift 4 times week Plumber by trade and cardio hiit 2 x wk for 20 mins
    So many maintenance calorie calculators but based on average is 2700-2900 cals

    I'm looking to she'd fat and based on carbs low at 100-150g and protein 280-300g day I think I'm using too many shakes as I'm at work all day etc and So busy Is this bad idea?

    Meal 1 7am 40g oats 50g protein shake isolate

    10am Green salad and can tuna

    1pm Lean maxi muscle shake 40g protein Handful of almonds

    3pm 25g protein isolate and 2-3 rye bread with cottage cheese or peanut butter

    Train 5pm Pwo 50g isolate 25g carb powder

    7pm 1x Chicken/makral / steak/Cod with mixed veg

    10pm 50g casein

    What do you guys think ?

  2. Registered User
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,321
    Answers
    0


    Can't speak to the diet so much as I kind of just recently figured out what works for me but I wouldn't eat canned tuna regularly, the mercury is no good. I'm not saying ditch it all together but wouldn't eat it any more than once a week.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  3. Registered User
    craigydar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    322
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Can't speak to the diet so much as I kind of just recently figured out what works for me but I wouldn't eat canned tuna regularly, the mercury is no good. I'm not saying ditch it all together but wouldn't eat it any more than once a week.
    Really lol what about mackerel ?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,321
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by craigydar View Post
    Really lol what about mackerel ?
    Yea mackerel is another one lol... http://fishcooking.about.com/od/howt...rcury_fish.htm
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  5. Registered User
    craigydar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    322
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post

    Yea mackerel is another one lol... http://fishcooking.about.com/od/howt...rcury_fish.htm
    Jesus lol
    Looks like ill be buying canned samon lol
  6. Registered User
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,321
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by craigydar View Post
    Jesus lol
    Looks like ill be buying canned samon lol
    Lol at least you won't need the fish oil if your eating that all the time.
  7. Registered User
    veaderko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    975
    Answers
    0


    Have a macro break down? From quick glance doesnt seem to be enough fat. T-levels stay up from good fat sources.

    Are you using any supps? Such as: Athletic multi, mint fish oils, Creatine? The basics?
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  8. Registered User
    craigydar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    322
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by veaderko View Post
    Have a macro break down? From quick glance doesnt seem to be enough fat. T-levels stay up from good fat sources.

    Are you using any supps? Such as: Athletic multi, mint fish oils, Creatine? The basics?
    Only creatine ethyl before training 4 x week 4 caps hour before training

    I have omega 3 but not using it forgot as I bought multi vitamins multi pro 32 I use a day . So ill add omega 3
    I use olive oil with meals Aswel
  9. Registered User
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    888
    Answers
    0


    I eat tuna every other day because of mercury levels. Getting some Omegas from Fish Oil help.
  10. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,340
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by craigydar View Post
    Only creatine ethyl before training 4 x week 4 caps hour before training

    I have omega 3 but not using it forgot as I bought multi vitamins multi pro 32 I use a day . So ill add omega 3
    I use olive oil with meals Aswel
    have a handful of almonds in a baggy to take along with you to work.
    add your Omega 3s back in and you should be pretty good. are u using dexaprine ?>
  11. Registered User
    craigydar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    322
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post

    have a handful of almonds in a baggy to take along with you to work.
    add your Omega 3s back in and you should be pretty good. are u using dexaprine ?>
    No not yet ? You recommend it ? Don't know much about it

    I take almonds to work with a shake for lunch :-)

    Does anyone's training change I'm still lifting heavy n slowly adding more cardio
  12. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,340
    Answers
    0


    yeah man you should definitely grab some dexaprine. its a great fatloss tool. you can also try some of the other great fat burners on the market the ones I would recommend include: Redline, Meltdown, Alphamine, Clenbutrx, OeP and TXR. to enhance their effects you can add some forskolin 95 to your supplement regimen.
  13. Registered User
    craigydar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    322
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    yeah man you should definitely grab some dexaprine. its a great fatloss tool. you can also try some of the other great fat burners on the market the ones I would recommend include: Redline, Meltdown, Alphamine, Clenbutrx, OeP and TXR. to enhance their effects you can add some forskolin 95 to your supplement regimen.
    Can these be used together lol
    I'm alternating from clen to eca every 2 wks also do not sure I should take anything else
  14. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,340
    Answers
    0


    you can use them with ephedrine but will not need the CA part of the stak when combining them.. you can get really nice effects from combining ephedrine with dexaprine. keep the use of clen on its own.
  15. Registered User
    craigydar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    322
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    you can use them with ephedrine but will not need the CA part of the stak when combining them.. you can get really nice effects from combining ephedrine with dexaprine. keep the use of clen on its own.
    Prob just keep eca n clen seem to be working ,
  16. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,340
    Answers
    0


    no need to fix whats not broken!
  17. Registered User
    craigydar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    322
    Answers
    0


    Just did my macros

    It said 2500 maintenance
    I'm eating 1700 according to my fitness pal

    I have 2 x cheat meals a week

    No cardio just weights

    Protein is 242g (maybe high)
    Carbs 87g
    Fat 37g

    I seem to be loosing fat but is this ok to be so under maintenance
  18. Registered User
    craigydar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    322
    Answers
    0


    Up the olive oil so fat is now 50
    And cals 1830
  19. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,340
    Answers
    0


    how long have you been dieting again? are you sure your maint level is accurate?
  20. Registered User
    craigydar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    322
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    how long have you been dieting again? are you sure your maint level is accurate?
    I think it is I've don't it on few websites and ranges from 2500-2700

    Dieting for 2.5 months but personal trainer done my diet I never bothered with macros

    It's working and now I finally got macros done in aiming for 2000 cals mate
  21. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,093
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by craigydar View Post

    I think it is I've don't it on few websites and ranges from 2500-2700

    Dieting for 2.5 months but personal trainer done my diet I never bothered with macros

    It's working and now I finally got macros done in aiming for 2000 cals mate
    Aim for 2250 first. Drop to 2000 once you plateau
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  22. Registered User
    craigydar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    322
    Answers
    0


    Yes ok mate good thinking
    Can't wait to bulk lol
    But I got to do it naturally now lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. please critique my cutting diet
    By kwantam in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 08:01 AM
  2. Critique my cutting diet
    By x_muscle in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-07-2004, 08:54 PM
  3. Can u critique my cutting diet
    By turf in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-13-2004, 11:29 PM
  4. My Cutting Diet---semi Dc Style--plz Critique
    By Blindfaith in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2004, 02:06 PM
  5. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 06:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in