Critique cutting diet

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Hi I'm 5,11" 87kg 29 years old Lift 4 times week Plumber by trade and cardio hiit 2 x wk for 20 mins
So many maintenance calorie calculators but based on average is 2700-2900 cals

I'm looking to she'd fat and based on carbs low at 100-150g and protein 280-300g day I think I'm using too many shakes as I'm at work all day etc and So busy Is this bad idea?

Meal 1 7am 40g oats 50g protein shake isolate

10am Green salad and can tuna

1pm Lean maxi muscle shake 40g protein Handful of almonds

3pm 25g protein isolate and 2-3 rye bread with cottage cheese or peanut butter

Train 5pm Pwo 50g isolate 25g carb powder

7pm 1x Chicken/makral / steak/Cod with mixed veg

10pm 50g casein

What do you guys think ?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Can't speak to the diet so much as I kind of just recently figured out what works for me but I wouldn't eat canned tuna regularly, the mercury is no good. I'm not saying ditch it all together but wouldn't eat it any more than once a week.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Can't speak to the diet so much as I kind of just recently figured out what works for me but I wouldn't eat canned tuna regularly, the mercury is no good. I'm not saying ditch it all together but wouldn't eat it any more than once a week.
Really lol what about mackerel ?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Jesus lol
Looks like ill be buying canned samon lol
Lol at least you won't need the fish oil if your eating that all the time.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Have a macro break down? From quick glance doesnt seem to be enough fat. T-levels stay up from good fat sources.

Are you using any supps? Such as: Athletic multi, mint fish oils, Creatine? The basics?

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Have a macro break down? From quick glance doesnt seem to be enough fat. T-levels stay up from good fat sources.

Are you using any supps? Such as: Athletic multi, mint fish oils, Creatine? The basics?
Only creatine ethyl before training 4 x week 4 caps hour before training

I have omega 3 but not using it forgot as I bought multi vitamins multi pro 32 I use a day . So ill add omega 3
I use olive oil with meals Aswel

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I eat tuna every other day because of mercury levels. Getting some Omegas from Fish Oil help.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Only creatine ethyl before training 4 x week 4 caps hour before training

I have omega 3 but not using it forgot as I bought multi vitamins multi pro 32 I use a day . So ill add omega 3
I use olive oil with meals Aswel
have a handful of almonds in a baggy to take along with you to work.
add your Omega 3s back in and you should be pretty good. are u using dexaprine ?>

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
have a handful of almonds in a baggy to take along with you to work.
add your Omega 3s back in and you should be pretty good. are u using dexaprine ?>
No not yet ? You recommend it ? Don't know much about it

I take almonds to work with a shake for lunch :)

Does anyone's training change I'm still lifting heavy n slowly adding more cardio

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah man you should definitely grab some dexaprine. its a great fatloss tool. you can also try some of the other great fat burners on the market the ones I would recommend include: Redline, Meltdown, Alphamine, Clenbutrx, OeP and TXR. to enhance their effects you can add some forskolin 95 to your supplement regimen.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
yeah man you should definitely grab some dexaprine. its a great fatloss tool. you can also try some of the other great fat burners on the market the ones I would recommend include: Redline, Meltdown, Alphamine, Clenbutrx, OeP and TXR. to enhance their effects you can add some forskolin 95 to your supplement regimen.
Can these be used together lol
I'm alternating from clen to eca every 2 wks also do not sure I should take anything else

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you can use them with ephedrine but will not need the CA part of the stak when combining them.. you can get really nice effects from combining ephedrine with dexaprine. keep the use of clen on its own.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
you can use them with ephedrine but will not need the CA part of the stak when combining them.. you can get really nice effects from combining ephedrine with dexaprine. keep the use of clen on its own.
Prob just keep eca n clen seem to be working ,

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Just did my macros

It said 2500 maintenance
I'm eating 1700 according to my fitness pal

I have 2 x cheat meals a week

No cardio just weights

Protein is 242g (maybe high)
Carbs 87g
Fat 37g

I seem to be loosing fat but is this ok to be so under maintenance

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
how long have you been dieting again? are you sure your maint level is accurate?

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
how long have you been dieting again? are you sure your maint level is accurate?
I think it is I've don't it on few websites and ranges from 2500-2700

Dieting for 2.5 months but personal trainer done my diet I never bothered with macros

It's working and now I finally got macros done in aiming for 2000 cals mate

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I think it is I've don't it on few websites and ranges from 2500-2700

Dieting for 2.5 months but personal trainer done my diet I never bothered with macros

It's working and now I finally got macros done in aiming for 2000 cals mate
Aim for 2250 first. Drop to 2000 once you plateau

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Yes ok mate good thinking
Can't wait to bulk lol
But I got to do it naturally now lol