hcg

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.62%

hcg

so i just received my 5000iu hCG in the mail today. it's in powder form, but i'm confused on what to do next since this is my first time mixing the hcg myself. what do i do to mix the hcg w/ bacteriostatic water? i think that's what i mix it w/.. how much of the b. water do i use? any info will be appreciated. thanks!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I remember its just a matter of mixing the two.. I recommend you go down to the anabolics section to seek the answer. while most guys scoff at the use of HCG for fat loss.. a lot of BBers use it while cycling their anabolics.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Draw 1ml of bac water add it to the vial with the hcg. each 1 tick mark on the syringe will equal 100mcg of hcg. Adjust dosing accordingly.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

5cc bac
    1 tick = 10iu
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.09%

Isn't HCG only useful when cycling? Also this HCG for fat loss started in a book that recommended a 500 calorie diet....I wouldn't trust that source. I'd look into EC stack or some other fat burning supplements and get on a good balanced diet.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by gmanall View Post
    Isn't HCG only useful when cycling? Also this HCG for fat loss started in a book that recommended a 500 calorie diet....I wouldn't trust that source. I'd look into EC stack or some other fat burning supplements and get on a good balanced diet.
    agree 100% 500cals seems like bs... going to more metabolic harm than anything else
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.62%

yeah well this isn't my first time doing the hCG injections. i lost 16lbs in 2 weeks doing it the first time. i want to lose more weight. i never had any problems only eating 500 calories a day & i felt better than i ever have on any other diet & it actually worked. it's just a VLCD for the first 23-30days, & then you're increased to 800calories & you start to add in some foods like cheese milk peanuts etc. w/ MODERATION CONTROL. & then you have to start exercising during this phase as well. so it really just resets your hypothalamus in your brain to feel fuller on a small amount of food.

you ever see a fat chinese person? (like a REAL chinese person, that sticks to only eating their types of foods, not the american diet) well they eat like one handful of rice a day & that's it bc our stomachs are actually a lot smaller than we make them, because we stretch them out by eating the american diet.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.62%

but thank you for the one response (harbonah) that actually ANSWERED my question .
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.62%

also, another question. what do you recommend the dosage? & does anyone know how long a 5000iU vial lasts? (not the expiration, but how many days will it last if i did 200units per day?) thanks!!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.09%

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbeachbum View Post
    yeah well this isn't my first time doing the hCG injections. i lost 16lbs in 2 weeks doing it the first time. i want to lose more weight. i never had any problems only eating 500 calories a day & i felt better than i ever have on any other diet & it actually worked. it's just a VLCD for the first 23-30days, & then you're increased to 800calories & you start to add in some foods like cheese milk peanuts etc. w/ MODERATION CONTROL. & then you have to start exercising during this phase as well. so it really just resets your hypothalamus in your brain to feel fuller on a small amount of food.

you ever see a fat chinese person? (like a REAL chinese person, that sticks to only eating their types of foods, not the american diet) well they eat like one handful of rice a day & that's it bc our stomachs are actually a lot smaller than we make them, because we stretch them out by eating the american diet.
    No hate, I'm trying to be helpful and if you're dead set on it then by all means continue doing you. With that said, of course you lost a lot of weight you're on a unhealthy low calorie diet, if HCG was effective in weight loss wouldn't you be able to see results while maintaining a healthy 250-500 calorie below BMR? Also weight loss isn't necessarily good, you want fat loss only. Of the 16 pounds you lost I'd venture to say a good 6+ pounds was water/glycogen and the rest a mix of fat and a lot of muscle which further reduces your metabolism and makes harder to lose weight and easier to rebound and surpass your original weight. Also the 300 calorie bump after 30 days isn't that helpful considering you'll be burning close to that in exercising.

I fail to see your point with the Chinese, yes America has a obesity problem but China's average calorie intake is 2,970 sooooooooo...... I don't know how you use that to justify eating 500. Also they eat about 20% more per kg than Americans do, they just do a lot of physical activity.

Now for actual studies and not anecdotal evidence,
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/786001
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/595585
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1365103/
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2405506
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3609673

Similar Forum Threads

1. HCG Profile
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2014, 09:02 PM
  2. storing hcg, question for Chemo!