Eca stack

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
So I got a box of bronkaid yes it's still available ha. And I bought the caffeine and baby asprin separately. So my question is how much should I dose of each product? Thanks for the input guys

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
1 of each, 3x a day. you can bump up the caffeine and ephedrine as you move along with the stack

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would (personally) just use 12.5 mg ephedrine with something like meltdown or dexaprine. finding the dosage for each with out over stimulation may take a few tries but the out come will be stellar and you wont have to take bunch of extra pills all day.
something like 1/2 dexaprine tab and 12.5 ephedrine should have a profound effect on fat.

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
Bronkaid has 25mg of ephedrine per tab so I've been doing that. But I have a high tolerance to stims so I'm probably gonna bump to 50mg. But your saying stacking it with dexaprine would be better than an Eca stack?

SeniorXJ

Awards
Bronkaid has 25mg of ephedrine per tab so I've been doing that. But I have a high tolerance to stims so I'm probably gonna bump to 50mg. But your saying stacking it with dexaprine would be better than an Eca stack?
I do believe he's recommending u add in another fatburner/stim & lower the ephedrine dosage. Personally, I also have a high tolerance to stims & i'm also on the ECA stack & I take a stacker 3-XPLC with the ECA stack (I get em free). Best advice is to get a bottle of liquid Ketotifen & dose it at 1 or 2mgs ED at bedtime & then u can up the dosage plus u can stay on the ECA stack with no break!!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Please, do not take 50 mg of Ephedrine at once. It has a ~4 hour half life. You want to keep it in your system at all hours at least while you are awake. Dexaprine XR contains Caffeine and Yohimbine. Effectively making it the ECY stack. You need to break those tablets in half and take half a tablet every 4 hours. So you will be taking 50mg a day, but 12.5 at a time. If you really want energy add Dexaprine XR, do not kill yourself taking to much ephedrine at once.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Please, do not take 50 mg of Ephedrine at once. It has a ~4 hour half life. You want to keep it in your system at all hours at least while you are awake. Dexaprine XR contains Caffeine and Yohimbine. Effectively making it the ECY stack. You need to break those tablets in half and take half a tablet every 4 hours. So you will be taking 50mg a day, but 12.5 at a time. If you really want energy add Dexaprine XR, do not kill yourself taking to much ephedrine at once.
agree so much with this. Break the Dexaprine-XR will give you extra energy and get you going

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Yeah a few of us have ran ephedrine with Dexaprine.