Dexaprine vs OxyElite

dodo408

Awards
I've used OE for quite some time now and have always been pleased with it. Suppresses my appetite and i've seen noticable weight loss but i've been hearing lots about the Dexaprine. Which would be best for targeting BF?

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I've used OEP before and I liked it quite a bit, but aside from the original Dexaprine I haven't liked anything better than Dexaprine XR. I use Dexaprine XR and Ephedrine quite often.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used OEP before and I liked it quite a bit, but aside from the original Dexaprine I haven't liked anything better than Dexaprine XR. I use Dexaprine XR and Ephedrine quite often.
I don't like the idea of this.

Dexaprine XR is aimed at being a strong stimulant based fat burner. Combining ephedrine with it feels like overkill.

I would imagine there would be a warning on the Dexaprine bottle recommending not to combine with other stimulants.

I've used OE for quite some time now and have always been pleased with it. Suppresses my appetite and i've seen noticable weight loss but i've been hearing lots about the Dexaprine. Which would be best for targeting BF?
Which version of OEP are you using?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
id run ephedrine with it too .. but its to much BS to get it any more.. tbh I think forskalin is better for ease of use and avaiblity..
OEP is nice if its the OG version and Dex is great too.. both have good formulas and help kill my appetite

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I am all for using Dexaprine XR. I have used many other products in the past and this has by far worked the best for me. Especially when it counts like a contest.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I have tried both but OEP was way to strong for me. I personally prefer Dexaprine XR now! clean no jitter energy!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I just coined a new word... "jittenergy" what do think? we could say that dexXR has very little jittenergy when compared to other stimulant based
fat burners....

FsAxis92

FsAxis92

Awards
I had absolutely amazing results with the OEP containing DMAA. I can't speak on the other, but OEP is solid.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Surprise surprise....all the I Force reps prefer Dexaprine XR...every single one!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I am not familiar with Dexaprine XR, maybe I am missing out?:blink:

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
post number 5 fuker...
I prefer you hop off mine and other minions dicks. we are just here to help.
How eloquent and intelligent! Incentivised iforce reps claiming their product is the best is not what I would call advice. A sales pitch it very much is however.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I am not familiar with Dexaprine XR, maybe I am missing out?:blink:
You are my lady. It's paradigm shifting fatloss. Prepare yourself for an eye watering transformation in mere weeks. How do I know this? Because the reps told me!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
You are my lady. It's paradigm shifting fatloss. Prepare yourself for an eye watering transformation in mere weeks. How do I know this? Because the reps told me!
To be fair I know the reps are gonna rep their products and sometimes it can get overwhelming but there is no doubt that Iforce is a great company. Plus I've heard good things about dexaprine XR from numerous users.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
To be fair I know the reps are gonna rep their products and sometimes it can get overwhelming but there is no doubt that Iforce is a great company. Plus I've heard good things about dexaprine XR from numerous users.
Plus OEP just got taken off shelves.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the original oep was awesome, actually had a bunch of ppl use a lot weight using it that i recommended, i can't comment on the new version or the whole liver issue over in hawaii

however dexaprine is probably the best fat burner on the market, between energy and appetitie surpression, you'll be sure to lose weight

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Where was this posted? At least if your going to try and bash us, make sure the quote is at least correct.

On top of that, how do you think we became reps? Be just sitting around hoping to do it? No we use the products and believe in the product otherwise we wouldnt rep them. So if your mad because we are reping iForce because we trully think its better then other things out there then I suggest you get over yourself real quick. Because we wont stop helping others out. Agree with what we say or dont, I really dont care. Plenty of others feel like we do about certain products, and others dont. Thats the beauty of being allowed an opinion.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Where was this posted? At least if your going to try and bash us, make sure the quote is at least correct.

On top of that, how do you think we became reps? Be just sitting around hoping to do it? No we use the products and believe in the product otherwise we wouldnt rep them. So if your mad because we are reping iForce because we trully think its better then other things out there then I suggest you get over yourself real quick. Because we wont stop helping others out. Agree with what we say or dont, I really dont care. Plenty of others feel like we do about certain products, and others dont. Thats the beauty of being allowed an opinion.
I'm not bashing your company nor its products; I use several myself. My point was simple. I opened this thread and 80% of the responses were from iForce reps claiming your product was superior but with not explanation why and its just becomes tiresome sifting through to find something truly independant and of value.. Now that you are reps regardless of whether you legitimately believe the superiority of your product you will always claim its better. And furthermore, none of the posts explained the MOA of your product versus OEP and why its better. For a supplement users who is trying ot decide between the two these sorts of posts do not help at all.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established

My post about a rep saying its paradigm shifting was attempt at sarcasm; I'm British so it comes naturally to me. It was only said in response to a post from one your most ignorant reps who goes by the name 'Ripperxx' or something similar.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that's me... the ignoramus.... im sorry, saggy have we met?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
regardless of repping for IForce, i logged a lot of their products before ever becoming a rep

and OEP was a good product, the original formula, i'm not sure about the new formula but rep or not it's hard to suggest anyone taking something thats being linked to liver failure....not sure what the whole story is but none the less thats a bit scary

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I don't like the idea of this.

Dexaprine XR is aimed at being a strong stimulant based fat burner. Combining ephedrine with it feels like overkill.

I would imagine there would be a warning on the Dexaprine bottle recommending not to combine with other stimulants.

Which version of OEP are you using?
I'm sorry you feel that way lol. I've ran them together numerous times. Its just the ECY stack + other ingredients from Dexaprine XR, which people have been doing for a long time. Dexaprine XR + Ephedrine has been fantastic for me on every cut.

xFireBullx

Awards
I'm sorry you feel that way lol. I've ran them together numerous times. Its just the ECY stack + other ingredients from Dexaprine XR, which people have been doing for a long time. Dexaprine XR + Ephedrine has been fantastic for me on every cut.
I really enjoyed original OEP with 1.3, it worked great for me! Currently using Dexaprine XR and have added bronkaid to it.

Couple questions about using DXR + Ephedrine...
Does Dexaprine XR have Yohimbe in it? I don't think I see it in the ingredient list? Or should I add Yohimbe to my DXR + Bronkaid?

If running DXR + Bronkaid for an ECY-like stack, could it be ran E4H like original ECA/ECY? Or should I do every 6hrs?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
doesn't bronkaid have caffeine in it? if so I would split them up a few hrs apart. that's a lot of caffeine to take at once, DXR has (alpha) yohimbine in it.
the same thing that was in OeP.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
doesn't bronkaid have caffeine in it? if so I would split them up a few hrs apart. that's a lot of caffeine to take at once, DXR has (alpha) yohimbine in it.
the same thing that was in OeP.
Bronkaid does not have caffeine

xFireBullx

Awards
Bronkaid does not have caffeine as stated above.

Thanks for the answer, I wasn't sure which ingredient in DXR was the yohimbe.

So DXR + bronkaid = ECY.
Bottle says do not exceed 2pulls in 24hrs right? But could I follow eca/ecy protocol and dose e4h (3 doses a day)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah man? then rock it!
and yes normal eca stack protocol.
but you will have to work up to it, dex is seriously strong on its own.

xFireBullx

Awards
Normal DXR isn't all that strong for me. I'm more than halfway thru my bottle. I had a sample bottle of original dex though, that's some good stuff lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah that has the 1,3 dimeth in it. its still available at the home site.