Need a breakfast and/or anytime shake idea

1. Registered User
    Answers

Need a breakfast and/or anytime shake idea

Hi Everyone!

I've posted on here before about starting my weight loss journey. I recently joined Weight Watchers and have so far lost 21.2 pounds in 10 weeks. (I know I could have probably lost more, but I'm not killing myself and I can see myself sticking to the plan).

My one issue for me is breakfast. I'm a M-F 9-5 worker and sometimes I don't have time to make myself a proper breakfast (egg beaters, turkey sausage). I was looking at some of the Herbalife stuff, but from what I've read, it's not the best.

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for a good breakfast shake I could make and take on the road with me. It doesn't have to specifically be breakfast...a shake I can drink on a saturday afternoon to curb an appetite would be cool too. I thought I saw a recipes section of these forums before, but the layout has changed since the last time I was on, so I'm a bit lost.

I'm looking for a good low fat/carb protein powder and maybe some supplements that I can mix in a blender with some ice and maybe some PB or a banana and either milk/soy milk/almond milk/water. Because I'm on Weight Watchers, they track fat/carbs/fiber/protein. I want the bulk of the calories to come from protein to keep me feeling full.

Any tips?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I think you already have a good idea at what you need to put in your desired shake, now it just comes down to experimenting. I use make whey+oats+PB+few strawberries(or blueberries or half banana)+flax meal+water. Depending on what macro's you want to hit, determines how much you can really put in.
  3. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Make a fruit smoothie with whey (vanilla whey + coconut milk + blueberries is my favorite) or grab a yogurt and mix with fruit. Both options are quick and easy to grab while on the run
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

try isotean by iForce .. its a whey protein isolate that has very low carb and fat content. also it tastes amazing! a scoop per shake so the tubs last a long time if you are only drinking 1 serving a day.
    Name:  isotean_lg.png
Views: 109
Size:  141.2 KB
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    try isotean by iForce .. its a whey protein isolate that has very low carb and fat content. also it tastes amazing! a scoop per shake so the tubs last a long time if you are only drinking 1 serving a day.
    Name:  isotean_lg.png
Views: 109
Size:  141.2 KB
    this would be a good start....then you can add what you want from there, natty pb, banana.....it doesn't sound like you want to but you could also grind up some oats and throw them in there as well

i've been using isotean in the morning as i work the same schedule, i do eat breakfast but i can't do egg's every morning...i get a terrible stomach ache and feel sick if i eat eggs everyday and it's been a great way to get my protein in
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I do love me some Isotean Chocolate! I throw some creatine in and a banana, a few ice cubes, blend it up and your set!
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Looks like you have a lot of suggestions already. My favorite thing to do is this,

1 cup Muscle Eggs Vanilla
    1 cup coconut milk
    1 scoop Isotean (since you want low carbs) otherwise I use Protean
    hand full of ice cubes.

let it rip!

Enjoy
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I like to go with fruits and vanilla Isotean personally. My favorite is Raspberry + Blueberry + Vanilla Isotean + Greek Yogurt at the moment.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

My traditional shake is

Myofusion
    Banana
    Oats
    Natty pb
    Honey

Tastes delish
  10. Registered User