CKD DIET 4 MONTH PROGRESS pics

  1. CKD DIET 4 MONTH PROGRESS pics


    I'm still working towards that competitors body. Thought I'll post my progress pic on CKD DIET just because. It's been 4 months and I've gone from 276 to 238 lbs. Ive gained a good amount of muscle. In serious need of a tan. But anyways here it is.

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130922_204127.png
Views: 1504
Size:  389.6 KB


  2. What does your week/weekend diet look like? This keto diet is new to me, but seems interesting.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by grippo1986 View Post
    What does your week/weekend diet look like? This keto diet is new to me, but seems interesting.
    Basically 25g of carbs m-sat and sunday I have a carb up date low fats mod protein.
    •   
       


  4. nice progress!

    make sure you take a break from keto soon, can really mess some people up
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  5. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    nice progress!

    make sure you take a break from keto soon, can really mess some people up
    This is key! I took two weeks off keto in the beginning of this month .. the before & after picture you see is from April to August. I took the two weeks off keto and was amazed how my body reacted to clean carbs. I actually got leaner. I'll be posting up another progress picture in November.. thanks bro

  6. I think the CKDs help you to avoid ketoacidosis. I followed body opus for a full yr strait. never felt better. made awesome gains in lean mass too.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    nice progress!

    make sure you take a break from keto soon, can really mess some people up
    Can you elaborate?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post

    make sure you take a break from keto soon, can really mess some people up
    Huh :/
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Murda_sheRote View Post
    I'm still working towards that competitors body. Thought I'll post my progress pic on CKD DIET just because. It's been 4 months and I've gone from 276 to 238 lbs. Ive gained a good amount of muscle. In serious need of a tan. But anyways here it is.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=89 109"/>
    Solid progress man!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Solid progress man!
    thank you boss! working on loosing another 20 pounds..slow progress but maintaining more muscle.

  11. Man!! thats great progress, this is something I may have to work into my nutrition and see how it goes as well.
    CTD Labs Product Ambassador/Board Rep
    5% off CTD Labs products at NutraPlanet use code -
    CTDNP5

  12. So its been months.. ive gone from 276lbs to 235 lbs following the ckd diet.. ive hit a plateau .. so i did some search on ec stack. Im about to take 25mg ephi with 200 mgs of caffeine 2x a day. Any thoughts?? I have gotten alot stronger
    But i really need to get this bitch fat off of me

    Name:  ForumRunner_20131124_180021.png
Views: 552
Size:  349.4 KB

  13. looks good. I would only suggest adding in forskolin
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    looks good. I would only suggest adding in forskolin
    Thanks man i will search on it now

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Murda_sheRote View Post
    I'm still working towards that competitors body. Thought I'll post my progress pic on CKD DIET just because. It's been 4 months and I've gone from 276 to 238 lbs. Ive gained a good amount of muscle. In serious need of a tan. But anyways here it is. <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=89 109"/>
    Damn bro that's awesome stuff right there. Now I feel guilty that I skipped the gym today. Thanks for the motivation I'll kill it tomorrow no matter what

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Damn bro that's awesome stuff right there. Now I feel guilty that I skipped the gym today. Thanks for the motivation I'll kill it tomorrow no matter what
    Thanks fam! I think i should post the workout routine i have been killing for the past few months.. some serious gains have been made !

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Murda_sheRote View Post
    Thanks man i will search on it now
    here you go - http://themusclenetwork.com/topic/65...in-b-agonists/
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Thank you fam!

  19. Congrats on the progress! Your chest looks like it's really firmed up! Great stuff.
    Iv just started keto this is my second week it's going well so far!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mik14 View Post
    Congrats on the progress! Your chest looks like it's really firmed up! Great stuff.
    Iv just started keto this is my second week it's going well so far!
    Thanks brotha! Yeah the first week or so suckS entering ketosis. but once the first two weeks go by, your a fat furnace lol

  21. Name:  luis.jpg
Views: 709
Size:  68.4 KBhey guys! im going on week four on EC stack and the 2nd to last was my before ec stack photo. put a collage together to show results from keto + ec stack
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bulk Diet HELP!!! and Pics inside of progress
    By python93 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-07-2012, 03:34 PM
  2. Pics showing a 6 month progression
    By Nomad71 in forum Pics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 11:57 PM
  3. Bulk Progress Pics (4 months)
    By bda55 in forum Pics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 11:03 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-13-2004, 10:02 PM
Log in
Log in