How you got Shredded

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  233 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.91%

Exclamation How you got Shredded

I wanted to make a post about how you got shredded (6-10% Body Fat). Please elaborate on the method you used to get you there like diet, training and the supplements, if any, that made a difference. It's ok to list "PH's" and if you we're "geared" up.

If possible, include before and after pictures and the length of time it took you to achieve those results.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

I droped 50+ pounds to reach 10% using the body opus diet and training set up. used a lot of various supplements and it took about 22 weeks.

supplements:
    hemavol
    fish oil
    DCP
    slin sane v1 &2
    dexaprine
    various protein powders
    joint help
    glucosa creme
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I usually cut out most carbs and do a lot of stair stepping. Not the best or most effective method, but works for me I guess
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.18%
    Achievements Activity Pro

I've been sub 8% for most of my life actually, as a boxer for 6 years eating 5k+ calories a day the entire time, and spending upwards of 4 hours in the gym 7 days a week. When I quit boxing I went on a long time bulk, so my details are mainly for this current cut. I put on over 90 pounds of mass (intentionally) over a 4 year period. When I hit my goal weight of 250 I started cutting and here is what I did.

250 @ 19% BF to 220 @ 9% BF

Cutting @ 3400 calories with 40% allotment for protein and the rest from whatever

Exercise:

Chest + Triceps + Biceps
    Back + Shoulders + Traps
    Legs + Abs
    1 day of cardio max effort HIIT hill sprints

I guess I probably did an unintentional carb cycle during most of this, but it really was unintentional. I would occasionally eat less almonds/fish and eat corn or potatoes or something. I didn't keep exact intake stats, but I am good at guesstimating my caloric intake and deciphering where they come from predominantly.

Supplements:

Ephedrine (went from 24mg per day to 72mg per day) + Caffeine + Yohimbine in the form of Dexaprine XR.
    Pre-workouts varied, but because of the large amount of E + C + Y I usually do/did non-stim Hemavol/Compete combo.

Fish Oil, Multi-vitamin, and copious amounts of Isotean.

My current avatar is of me a few weeks ago @ 224, I'm 221 right now and have not lost an iota of strength (hit my previous PR on DL three days ago same weight I got at 250). I think the key was that I cut very slowly understanding that it is not a sprint but a marathon. I will soon start bulking again (leaner this time) when I reach my desired BF.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.24%

Genetics haha
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

My approach to cutting down for a contest delt with slowly adding things in as I felt my progress started to become staggnent.

Throughout my whole prep I had Conquer, Hemavol, and Compete.

I started with keeping my diet strict and carb cycled with 2 low days and 2 high days.

MY training style stayed the same all the way through as I personally feel that strength loss for a contest should be very minimal if at all, so I kept with my same lifting routine all the way through prep.

As I felt things start to slow down I added in Dexaprine XR and kept my nutrition the same.

I then would add in cardio, then fluctuate with nutrition again, and 1 week out I started to cut out the stuff that was "extra" but kept Dexaprine in.

Used a heavy dose of fish oils and CLA, along with a LOT of BCAA's throughout the whole day, unflavored with Lemon Juice.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%

My "cut" has lasted way longer than it should have. I put cut in quotes because the first couple months I told myself I was cutting but it was more maintenance than anything. After that I of course saw no results so I made sure I fixed my diet first and really started tracking what I was eating. Now I have been slowly adding cardio in over time to make sure I continue to loose wait while keeping calories at a decent level.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Cycled my carbs, hiit cardio 4x a week, tren, win, and var.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

Similar Forum Threads

1. This is how you got gear back in the day
    By CoorsLight126 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 12:13 PM
  2. i think i know how i got gyno !
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-31-2004, 10:41 PM
  3. This is how I got androgel
    By rodo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6