Nutritional supps

jonathan517

jonathan517

Awards
Heys I'm on a no carbed diet. Canned Tuna diet basically about 7-8 a day. Looking to drop BF I'm at currently 16% winter is coming so I should be bulking a little more but I feel bulked enough at 210 pounds. Looking for new supps for weight loss. I was hearing good stuff about PES alpha mine stacked with PES erase. Any good logs using these guys ? If not what stacked really helped u so I can try it ! Thanks guys.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
You need to be eating more than just canned tuna. Chicken, salmon, beef, eggs, etc

jonathan517

jonathan517

Awards
You need to be eating more than just canned tuna. Chicken, salmon, beef, eggs, etc
Well since I'm on a no carb diet which the canned tuna contains like 1-2g if any carbs and around 16g of proteins it's a pretty good diet in my opinion but I also do consume chicken as my night meal just it's really based on tuna.

Just my prohormone stack is suffering I'm so lost on what to take. And all I do is research and actually try something cause I wanna try something good nothing where I will barely see gains u know. Thanks again though JD :)

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Ok yes first you need more then canned tuna. all carbs in protein is negligible IMO.

What I have used for a couple contest runs now is Dexaprine XR and TT-33. Those have been my go to energy, appetite suppressant and fat burner.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
First off you're diet needs vast improvement, secondly why anyone would recommend their supplements before helping you understand your overall nutrition is mind boggling.....there's a million threads and logs on alphamine and erase though I'd recommend not going that route

jonathan517

jonathan517

Awards
First off you're diet needs vast improvement, secondly why anyone would recommend their supplements before helping you understand your overall nutrition is mind boggling.....there's a million threads and logs on alphamine and erase though I'd recommend not going that route
Really Hvac because I heard a lot about those to stacked together people had some pretty good results. How come u don't like it ?

And what do u think about this stack ? Is it to much ? What should I take out to make it a great stack ?

Epistane
Cycle assist
Taurine
Fish oils

After my cycle ( 4 weeks )

Erase Pro
Anabeta
Test force 2
Endosurge 2
Inhibit P
Torem or Nolvadex

Thanks Hvac !

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Lol....they stack great. I'm saying to stop worrying so much about supps till you vastly improve your diet......we would really like to inform you on proper dieting before recommending supps

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heys I'm on a no carbed diet. Canned Tuna diet basically about 7-8 a day. Looking to drop BF I'm at currently 16% winter is coming so I should be bulking a little more but I feel bulked enough at 210 pounds. Looking for new supps for weight loss. I was hearing good stuff about PES alpha mine stacked with PES erase. Any good logs using these guys ? If not what stacked really helped u so I can try it ! Thanks guys.
Canned tuna everyday is a road to mercury poisoning.

Please use more chicken or beef. Better yet use egg beaters. Expensive but 25 calories per serving all protein. So for an entire carton thats 40g protein and 250 calories.

I feel you need a better understanding of diet. That being said yes alphamine and erase is great.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

Please use more chicken or beef. Better yet use egg beaters. Expensive but 25 calories per serving all protein. So for an entire carton thats 40g protein and 250 calories.

I feel you need a better understanding of diet. That being said yes alphamine and erase is great.
Agreed...just gettin ready to comment on the mercury

jonathan517

jonathan517

Awards

Yea my diet knowledge isn't the best but I try. But I will subtract tuna now and add more chicken or beef to the diet thanks.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards

You do not want mercury poisoning. Eat things with protein aside from tuna. Don't worry so much about no carbs, rather go with low carbs. Look for an isolate with lowe carbs like Isotean and slow down on the tuna consumption. Eat nuts or something.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the problem OP is that you might be low carbing it but you are totally missing the big picture. at your high protein intake you are converting the excess into glucose anyhow. meaning you are doing it all wrong. you must replace the missing carbs with healthy fats to keep up the energy and conversion to ketones for brain fuel. this is also how you will be burning fat.. there is literally no need for most supplements if your low carb diet is set up correctly. there is nothing wrong with running PHs when dieting but exactly what were you hoping to see from your ph cycle? no offence but I think you may be conflicted on what your trying to do.