Help me with macros - AnabolicMinds.com

Help me with macros

1. New Member

Help me with macros

Hey guys right now im currently 167 pounds 16.4% body fat im trying to cut down to 10-12% body fat can someone give me how much calories, carbs and fats?

2. New Member

Hey mate I'm just recently started getting serious about bodybuilding so am quite new to this.. However, to find out your macros for the day, simply visit the IIFYM (if it fits your macros) website. On there you can enter all your details (weight, cutting/bulking etc) and it will display you the macro requirements clearly. I hope this helped you
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

start with 1670 cals a day. I recommend you also start off easy and keep your marcos about even. do that for a couple weeks then re weigh your self. take that number and again multiply by 10.. you should stay on track fairly easily. when you start to stall out then you can add a fat burning supplement like dexaprine or alphamine. these will help you stay motivated and help you burn a little bit of fat. by the time the fat burners effects start to dwindle after 4-6 weeks you should be getting close to your goal weight.. I would suspect you should be very happy in 10-12 weeks from now.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    start with 1670 cals a day. I recommend you also start off easy and keep your marcos about even. do that for a couple weeks then re weigh your self. take that number and again multiply by 10.. you should stay on track fairly easily. when you start to stall out then you can add a fat burning supplement like dexaprine or alphamine. these will help you stay motivated and help you burn a little bit of fat. by the time the fat burners effects start to dwindle after 4-6 weeks you should be getting close to your goal weight.. I would suspect you should be very happy in 10-12 weeks from now.
    Don't start with that low of calories, start with at least 2000 cal a day with a majority of it coming from protein and fats.
  5. New Member

Thanks guys does it matter right now im around 200-250 carbs 30-45 fats and atleast 160g of protein total 2000 calories a day
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleSwagg View Post
    Thanks guys does it matter right now im around 200-250 carbs 30-45 fats and atleast 160g of protein total 2000 calories a day
    Up ur protein to 250g. Lower carbs to 150. Fat at 50.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can you help me with this 2nd AAS Cycle?
    By bigryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-01-2004, 08:38 PM
  2. Can anyone help me with a cycle?
    By Ziv in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-26-2004, 10:43 AM
  3. Could you help me with my contest dieting
    By BigChuckles in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-29-2004, 01:41 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2004, 07:52 AM
  5. Help me with my bulking diet (extremely hard gainer)
    By conversekidz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-04-2003, 01:12 AM