looking for a simple diet please :)

jpg

Awards
Hi guys,

I am 20 lbs overweight, am on a very low dose tren cycle at 140/ week.

It kicked in today :)

I want to loose weight and so far I have this in mind.

No milk, no nuts because my body simply doesn't agree with them, no wheat, no simple sugars.

Is there anything to add to this to help my recomp?

I refuse to get all neurotic and count calories, count every protein carb and fat.

I do know that that method is best, but it's not for me.

Is there anything you would add to my above mention ed plan?

Lots of sleep

Gallon of water

Calcium magnesium

One cheat day every 10 days..i have tried every week.. feel I can go ten days.

1 teaspoon psyllium

..i do not want to do any stimulants other then a coffee a day

What else am I missing...

Thanks for your input. It would be nice to see two abs :)

I'm 37, 179, 5'8", on trt,

Don't know if there is anything else relevant to add..

Thanks!! :)

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
let me clarify this real quick. youre 20lbs overweight, dont know anything about nutrition, and refuse to count calories. so tren is your answer?

am i wrong and you actually know what youre doing? or did i draw an accurate conclusion from your post?

jpg

Awards
Hello,

No you are not correct in your conclusion. But thanks for asking :)

I know a lot about nutrition, do not want to count calories, and tren is my answer to building muscles. Not dropping the weight. Only diet will do that.. unless I do high doses of tren and that's not gonna happen.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
ok well if you wanna lose weight, youre kind of gonna have to count calories. you can super simplify it though. instead of breaking down macros, just count overall cals and protein. makes it 10x easier

jpg

Awards
Here is my plan. If you can add to it, that would be great.

No counting calories

Eat every three hours

Protein,alow carbs and healthy fats at each meal

Small meals

No milk

No wheat

No nuts because my body does not agree with them

Calcium magnesium psyllium

Gallon of water

No simple sugars

Vegetables and beans

Fish, chicken, some beef

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
yea thats all great dude. but even a rough estimate for cals would be better than just going back diet rules. you mght end up droppin way too low, or just eating too much protein and not enough fats or carbs

jpg

Awards
There is a tricky part tho... my digestion is not, has not, and will not work perfectly. it's a lifelong thing.

If I eat 1,5 protein per lbs, I will get fat...

Stuff like that...

What do you think of the overall idea I have written... anything you would add?

Also, tren feed efficiency will help a lot... I will try to up my protein as much as I can but I need to remember that my digestion is special..

jpg

Awards
Got it. Makes sense..

I really hate the idea of counting calories.. but I suppose it is important at least for a month in order to understand the. Better...

jpg

Awards
What are the ratio's I need to follow? and how important are they?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
just count total calories that you target per day, and total protein. ignore the rest. if you eat even semi-clean, thatll work fine

jpg

Awards
Cool. And how do I figure what my total calories needed are?
I'm thinking 1800?
But that's just me guessing randomly...

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
start with a calculator and work fromthere. you can google search bmr calculator and get a bunch.

youre more than 1800. probly closer to 2700 just for maintenance

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I'm 171 lbs my maintenance calories is 2800-3000 cals

jpg

Awards
Ok. Went to another site. I'll get a tape measure to measure my neck and waist and get back to you. Thx

jpg

Awards
When measuring my neck, do I measure at the smallest circumference, also, when measuring my waist, is it exactly at the belly button?
Odd questionnaire I know but apparently I need these to get the right measurements in order to calculate my fat%
Thx

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
I can't believe people are trying to help you with your know it all attitude and your disregard for advice why are you here if you know everything

jpg

Awards
Hello,

If your read all of the thread I wrote last time, the one on 140 tren. You will see, hopefully, that my intention was to develop a healthy thread.

When someone insults, I tend to want to humiliate them. When someone calls me a troll, when someone insults me while saying something as stupid as sub Q does not work, I work them over, etc etc. When someone says I want to stick vial up my ass, I enjoy playing *******..

I never changed my opinion on the fact that steroids are WAY more then say 5 or 10 % of the equation. Much much more..

Wht I did say, was that eating healthy will get me to where I want to get to in regards to building muscles. Understanding the basics of bodybuilding. Something I have done for over twenty years.

As the week went by, I was inspired by some people in the diet section, so I decided that I was going to put more effort into that area and not only focus on what I know.

This in no ways negates my position in terms of what I think. Moreover, I'd be a fool to not change my mind about anything I say. This is the whole concept of growth. To let go of old thought patters, and change.

Now let me clear something up for you very quickly.

There are a lot of idiots on this board. And I will not explain myself.
If you have advice to give me, and i ASKED for it, please do. I fully appreciate your time.

I am not asking your opinion on what kind of a person you think I am, as I doubt you can find that out from reading things posted on threads

Hope this clears things up.

Now if someone knows the answer to the question I asked... thanks :)

jpg

Awards
Hello,

If your read all of the thread I wrote last time, the one on 140 tren. You will see, hopefully, that my intention was to develop a healthy thread.

When someone insults, I tend to want to humiliate them. When someone calls me a troll, when someone insults me while saying something as stupid as sub Q does not work, I work them over, etc etc. When someone says I want to stick vial up my ass, I enjoy playing *******..

I never changed my opinion on the fact that steroids are WAY more then say 5 or 10 % of the equation. Much much more..

Wht I did say, was that eating healthy will get me to where I want to get to in regards to building muscles. Understanding the basics of bodybuilding. Something I have done for over twenty years.

As the week went by, I was inspired by some people in the diet section, so I decided that I was going to put more effort into that area and not only focus on what I know.

This in no ways negates my position in terms of what I think. Moreover, I'd be a fool to not change my mind about anything I say. This is the whole concept of growth. To let go of old thought patters, and change.

If you have advice to give me, and i ASKED for it, please do. I fully appreciate your time.

I am not asking your opinion on what kind of a person you think I am, as I doubt you can find that out from reading things posted on threads

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hello,

Hey man let me break it down for you
drugs_steroids_anabolic.jpg
+
lazy.jpg
Does not =
Jay_Cutler_at_Muscle_Beach_2007.jpg

To get where you want to go Diet and training is So much more important than gear take a look at layne norton. If you want the basic principals of Dieting it doesnt get much simpler than Calories in vs Calories out to build you must be in a surplus to cut a deficite. So knowing your daily calorie expenditure is rather important. If your simply trying to be as healthy as possible IMO the Paleo diet is a great way to go. Fruit, nuts veggies meat and fish and eggs olive & Coconut oil, drop everything else sugars grains processed refined/foods Dairy.
But know Gear is not 10-20-30% of the equation its simply like NOs in your tank if you are a race car its going to make you a speed demon if your a Geo Metro, you have to look under the hood and do some work before you think about adding that upgrade

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is a tricky part tho... my digestion is not, has not, and will not work perfectly. it's a lifelong thing.

If I eat 1,5 protein per lbs, I will get fat...

Stuff like that...

What do you think of the overall idea I have written... anything you would add?

Also, tren feed efficiency will help a lot... I will try to up my protein as much as I can but I need to remember that my digestion is special..
How would eating 1.5g of protein/lb of BW make you fat?? Assuming you are not over consuming carbohydrates and fats on a daily basis, it is impossible to get fat solely consuming about 900 calories of protein per day. Although metabolic damage and digestion issues are real conditions, more often than not people who think they gain weight because of these reasons are consuming WAY more calories than they realize. If you are looking to lean out you have to at least have an accurate idea of your daily intake

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
So you've been doing this for 20 years yet your only 179 and need to lose 20lbs? Let me be the one to tell you this but for the last 20 years what you've been doing hasn't worked for you... Gear is only one part of the equation, if your diet and training isn't in check you won't gain a single lb. it's really not that hard, you NEED to find your TDEE which is your BMR plus your activity factor, to do this you HAVE to count calories at least until you know how many calories is in the things you'll be eating frequently. To gain weight eat less that your TDEE to put it on eat more. Higher amounts of protein won't make you fat, the conversion process of gluconeogenesis is the bodies last resort for energy if you've been getting fat, your eating too many carbs or too many fats... Or both or more than likely you've been a lazy slob chilling on the couch while eating too many of both. Either way quit with your know it all attitude because you know sweet F U C K all.

jpg

Awards
I agree with everything you have said.

But I would put differently..
My opinion, is that steroids is a lot more of the piece of the puzzle then 10%

Again, that's my opinion. From my life. My experiences. And the twenty years I have been I'm gyms.

And, If you are a geo metro,(I would not uprade) and doing roids, you may turn into a basic model Eagle talon. And that is my goal.

jpg

Awards
Luke, respectfully, I will not be communicating with you anymore. I will keep this thread clean. Anyone who communicates that way will get completely ignored.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
I agree with everything you have said.

But I would put differently..
My opinion, is that steroids is a lot more of the piece of the puzzle then 10%

Again, that's my opinion. From my life. My experiences. And the twenty years I have been I'm gyms.

And, If you are a geo metro,(I would not uprade) and doing roids, you may turn into a basic model Eagle talon. And that is my goal.
Wtf are you talking about?
If there was no steroids the guys with the best genetics,diet, and hardest work ethic would still be the biggest and baddest guys in the gym.

Case and point 1990 mr olympia when they had steroid testing. Same guys finished up front. Steroids only add to what you already have yet are not magic.

If you are fat and lazy and you take steroids you will just be a fat and lazy guy that takes steroids and nothing more. No matter how much tren you take.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Luke, respectfully, I will not be communicating with you anymore. I will keep this thread clean. Anyone who communicates that way will get completely ignored.
Maybe you should look into how you communicate with others, do unto others that you expect upon yourself.

jpg

Awards
Hello money.

Yes my digestion is ****ed.
Yes when I eat 1.5 gros of protein a day I get fat.
If I do 1 I get fat.

No I will not spend the next twenty years looking to fix it.

Short cut time.
And yes I have a very good idea of what I eat, how mny calories, and at roughly 1500 caloriea,i should loose weight.

Can someone answer the question I asked? Measurements. ThNks

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Let me repost this if you didn't read it the first time.

Wtf are you talking about? If there was no steroids the guys with the best genetics,diet, and hardest work ethic would still be the biggest and baddest guys in the gym. Case and point 1990 mr olympia when they had steroid testing. Same guys finished up front. Steroids only add to what you already have yet are not magic. If you are fat and lazy and you take steroids you will just be a fat and lazy guy that takes steroids and nothing more. No matter how much tren you take.

jpg

Awards
Wicked. I never said I could.

I had no T for 20 years. During this time i.learnt about everything. I have bodybuilding and nutrition books from 20 years ago. People talk about the paleontology diet.. I cal it the diet I tried mny times for long periods of time..

(I met Joe weider when I was 13 I was in his office. On his big ass table. Looking at all his Napoleon' artifacts. I bought a weider watch that year.)

You guys just assumed that I was fat and lazy.
That I don't know diet.
Low t for twenty years fu ks up everything.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
What disease do you have that makes you fat Eating basic amounts of protein? I haven't heard of one.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hello money.

Yes my digestion is ****ed.
Yes when I eat 1.5 gros of protein a day I get fat.
If I do 1 I get fat.

No I will not spend the next twenty years looking to fix it.

Short cut time.
And yes I have a very good idea of what I eat, how mny calories, and at roughly 1500 caloriea,i should loose weight.

Can someone answer the question I asked? Measurements. ThNks
Dude I gave you an answer to your question and even gave you a base diet to construct your self daily meal plans out of. I understand what you asking for a medium protein diet in which you do not need to worry about how many calories you are putting into your body, that is healthy, will build muscle and not add on a bunch of fat.
Or was the only thing you got out of my reply that I was bashing your ridiculous idea that gear is a magical fix all?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Also your measurements question was answered. Stop measuring. Find out your BMR. Then plug that number into the Harris-Benedict equation, and you have the amount of calories you need to maintain. Easy as that.

jpg

Awards
Mp859

So you think that Coleman and friends are not on steroids?

I have friends who have seen lee priests steroid chart. Who posed on the same stage.

My opinion is that they are all on roids, and are sometimes tested, therefor are clean when they are, or use undetectable drugs.

I know top level naturals.
Drugs make all the difference

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
If you know all these people why are you asking us for diet and AAS advice and not them?

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Mp859

So you think that Coleman and friends are not on steroids?

I have friends who have seen lee priests steroid chart. Who posed on the same stage.

My opinion is that they are all on roids, and are sometimes tested, therefor are clean when they are, or use undetectable drugs.

I know top level naturals.
Drugs make all the difference
No my opinion was that the 1990 mr olympia they tested for steroids. Only that year. They were a little softer yes but the same people finished in the front

jpg

Awards
Ok. My opinion remains the same. Natural is not the same as not natural.

jpg

Awards
Pumphouse,this is not a thread about my health.

To answer your question, I have had enough stethoscopes up my ass and down my throat to stop worrying about it anymore.

Did someone really give me an answer to my question regarding measurements?

jpg

Awards
Pumphouse
I am asking about nutrition to see how I can fine tune my diet further.
And I never asked anything about advice on my cycle.
My post o. 140 tren was to inform
And when I asked for advice,i directed that question to one person who I already knew from previous conversations.

My advice pertains to fine tuning the diet I have going.
And measurements for my waist and neck

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Wicked. I never said I could.

I had no T for 20 years. During this time i.learnt about everything. I have bodybuilding and nutrition books from 20 years ago. People talk about the paleontology diet.. I cal it the diet I tried mny times for long periods of time..

(I met Joe weider when I was 13 I was in his office. On his big ass table. Looking at all his Napoleon' artifacts. I bought a weider watch that year.)

You guys just assumed that I was fat and lazy.
That I don't know diet.
Low t for twenty years fu ks up everything.
Dude if you get fat eating natural foods void of a bunch of junk in them the only people that are going to be able to help you is one of these guys
all_religion.jpg

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
1. Figure out BMR.

2. Plug that number into the Harris-Benedict Eauation.

That's how you figure out your calorie intake, without measuring.

Why would a doctor put a stethoscope up your ass?

jpg

Awards
That was awsome :)

Yes,meditation helps the most.
Plus now tht I'm on trt, it's much better.

Anyways.
Yes.. exactly bmr.. that's why I asked the question: above.lower at my belly?
And where on my neck
To measure in order to get bmr etc..

jpg

Awards
Pumphouse, will go the the site you said.

Why doctor=this is not what I started the thread.... because of all the no digestion happening.. who the **** turns 1 grm of protein per lbs into fat? That's why.. bloat,pain.. etc

Now. No more about that. Thx.