Dieting down a weight class

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Dieting down a weight class

I know I could cut water weigh I am very proficient at it but would honestly like for the first time in my to be strong and look strong not just some out of shape guy who can pick up stuff.

In November I competing at the SPF Record Breakers and am looking at totaling about 1500 if all goes welll. I am currently weighing in at 220 in the morning but really want ot lean out and get down close enough to make 198 comfortably say 205ish before water manipulation. I just can not lose any strength during this cut I cant afford it.

SO what is probably going to be the best route for me to go about this? I have only really dieted extremely hard and while its awesome for losing body fat I lost a insane amount of strength as well. Just to be honest if you have not seen my post history before I am running 1000mg Test and 1000mg Tren right now as well so I def have assistance with holding on to the strength but don't want to compromise it going stupid on the diet.
    Have a good day!!!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

First, back off on the test dose as it's being wasted since tren dominates the receptor. 15lbs in that amount of time is a lofty goal when you have to keep an eye on strength. Carb cycling is going to be a good place to start along with an increase of LISS. Personally, I'm doing IF to drop a weight class, but not everyone can handle it.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    First, back off on the test dose as it's being wasted since tren dominates the receptor. 15lbs in that amount of time is a lofty goal when you have to keep an eye on strength. Carb cycling is going to be a good place to start along with an increase of LISS. Personally, I'm doing IF to drop a weight class, but not everyone can handle it.
    I have thought about IF but aren't you just miserable all day long before eating then just miserable form the amount of food you eat lol I have not done much research on diets as for the most part as long as my protein was high the rest I just kinda ate. so I may not be completely understanding IF all around.

As for the Drugs I have some one very knowledgeable and very very elite level doing my cycles for me and not saying you are wrong or right but, I told him I would follow his instruction to the T for a year before I just did my own thing with the drugs because I believed the exact same thing you do but I wont lie strength gains are flying in faster than I have ever dreamed of so I cant say he is wrong yet.
    Have a good day!!!

•   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Not sure what your schedule is like, but I do the 16/8 style and I feel much better doing it this way compared to ad libitum. The main thing is that you have to remained disciplined to not gorge yourself at that initial meal as it will mess up your eating for the rest of the day. I still easily consume 3500-4000 kcals/day with this and my largest meal of the day is either post training or my last meal.

My eating window is from 1-9PM and I break the fast with a protein shake and mixed nuts. I then eat at about 2-2:30 with a 1200-1500kcal meal, then another fat/protein meal, train (I use Karbolyn during training for extra carbs), another 1200-1500kcal meal, and then a protein shake/mixed nuts feeding. I sleep 7-9 hours per day and this counts as part of the fast. The initial week is a bit weird, but once you clear the mental hurdle that you should be eating every 2-3 hours, you're good to go.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

im curious... if your using drugs already, why not just add the proper fatloss ancillaries? t3/ clen / DNP ect ect.. obviously I will recommend you get some dexaprine asap and take it religiously during this phase of your training and until you meet your goal..
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    im curious... if your using drugs already, why not just add the proper fatloss ancillaries? t3/ clen / DNP ect ect.. obviously I will recommend you get some dexaprine asap and take it religiously during this phase of your training and until you meet your goal..
    Maybe this will seem stupid but, I know I am already on a good amount of drugs but, I am not some one who is constantly just looking for a magic pill. I am not against putting in the work that needs to be put in to see the results I need and want. I want to Squat 800 unequipped by the time I die I cant do that naturally and I know this so I take the drugs to get me as close as possible as I can. My goal of dropping 10-15lbs I can do naturally so why not just put in the work and not put my hormones under any more stress and out of wack than what they already are. Hopefully this makes sense.
    Have a good day!!!

7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Ephederine + Dexaprine XR would be my recommendation. I've lost almost 30 pounds in the past 7 months with an actual increase in strength. Granted you are on a shorter time table than that, but the EC stack is the best thing I've ever used to maintain strength and gradually cut weight. I've went from about 19% BF to about 10% BF with no strength loss.

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

makes perfect sense, that's why I recommend you use dexaprine as part of your supplement regimen in case u were going to say that.
    if your willing to do the work then dexaprine is going to help big time!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Definitely throw in a good fat burner/ appetite suppressant such as Dexaprine-XR. Itll help give you good clean energy and help maintain your strength. Itll help suppress that appetite too which will make that cut a little less hard! Good luck
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator

10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Answers

When i do contest prep, it is essentiall for my ego to not loose strength. So here is what I did, and hopfully this will help you out.

Carb cyle only around workout. Otherwise all other meals are protein and fat. Throw in Dexaprine XR and I am also a fan of TT-33. After every single workout do HIIT training 15 min minimum. If your up early enough and have the time, take a walk in the morning fasted.

Hope this helps yah out buddy!
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

11. New Member
    Answers

I choose USP labs product in my diet plan and get results in my favor.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 04:48 PM
  2. Low Dose ATD for staying in weight class?
    By beast69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-04-2006, 11:10 PM
  3. New Ninja Interview and Weight Class
    By Beowulf in forum MMA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-01-2006, 12:33 AM
  4. Ok everyone tear my diet down!
    By John Smeton in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2005, 05:10 PM
  5. Dieting down and libido loss and supplements