Crispycrown gets shredded!

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Alright boys here's the deal.

TomorrowWorld is coming up and I'm dressing up, seeing as this is a once in a lifetime event I wanna be cut up as fugg!

Here's everything

Stats-
5'7"
167-170
6 percent bodyfat

I have exactly 5 weeks to prepare. Been cutting awhile now and will continue to do so.

My plan at the moment;

Nutrition:
1640 calories a day

1g carbs per lb of body weight or less

Here's an average day for me - sugars are only high because I had to supplement protein shakes with meal replacement protein shakes since I ran out -.-

image-772203830.jpg

Basically it's carbs and protein shake on waking

Fruit snack

Meat and vegetables and carb for lunch

Peanut butter for fats -snack

Pre workout protein shake and post workout shake (pre has a few carbs)

Dinner- veggies and meat

I can be more detailed if need be

As far as supps go I don't wanna run any anabolics as ill be partying and don't wanna go Mixing anything.

Using tx3 - 3 g DAA, fenugreek and 50 mg arimistane daily

3 weeks out- CLEN cycle for 2 weeks (basically so I have enough time to flush it from my system before the show)

Training- training 6 days a week cardio every day. Strength training 4 days, functional and explosive 2

Well boys thats all I've got, critique and help! Anything to help get me shredded and reps for all!

Best- CC

G

gokix811

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What are you dressing up as? Will be following along. :)

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
What are you dressing up as? Will be following along. :)
Heck yeah! Great to have you aboard.:)

I'm gonna go as Conan the barbarian I'm going to start gathering the supplies for my costume this weekend I'll be sure to post the pictures

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
image-2874976259.jpg

image-1368460578.jpg

Photos from this morning. Haven't had any carbs yet so looking flat as fugggggggg.

Also what are your thoughts on creatine? Should I cut it before I go or just stay on?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Dont know if you have tried this, but what has worked for me is only having carbs pre and post WO. Otherwise protein and fat rest of my meals, and not a single bit of protein shakes.

Like i said it is what I have done that worked for me.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Dont know if you have tried this, but what has worked for me is only having carbs pre and post WO. Otherwise protein and fat rest of my meals, and not a single bit of protein shakes.

Like i said it is what I have done that worked for me.
I was actually looking in to this earlier today. Mind elaborating a little more? Macros, total carbs, fats, calories, Etc?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I was actually looking in to this earlier today. Mind elaborating a little more? Macros, total carbs, fats, calories, Etc?
Well I am not one to really count macros, I just go with what I find works and slowly adjust the food I eat. But a typical day would be:
Meal 1 - 1 cup egg whites 1TBSP coconut oil
Meal 2 - 6 oz chicken breast 1 TBSP Olive Oil
Meal 3 - 6 oz Swai 1 TBSP Macidamian nut oil
Meal 4 (PreWO) - 6 oz Ground Beef 97/3 1 TBSP Coconut oil 1/2 cup rice
Intra - Compete + BCAA's loaded with Lucien (sp?)
Meal 5 (PostWO) - 6 oz Swai 1/2 cup rice
Meal 6 (bed) - 6 oz Steak (here I choose fattier so I can enjoy it a little bit more, plus I grill this meal so much more enjoyable)

The only thing that would change is carbs pre and post. I stuck with rice because it is easier on my digestion when leaning down. But the carbs would be like a carb cycle just on a much much smaller scale. I would be a very typical carb cycle where high carbs were on back and leg days spaced 2-3 days apart.

That was a typical day.

As I got closer to show, I would stick to only swai because of how fast and easily digestible it was.

I hope this answers your question. Any more let me know. It is without a doubt a very challenging meal plan especially when you go all fish. Very hungry.

Also kept taking fish oils.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Well I am not one to really count macros, I just go with what I find works and slowly adjust the food I eat. But a typical day would be:
Meal 1 - 1 cup egg whites 1TBSP coconut oil
Meal 2 - 6 oz chicken breast 1 TBSP Olive Oil
Meal 3 - 6 oz Swai 1 TBSP Macidamian nut oil
Meal 4 (PreWO) - 6 oz Ground Beef 97/3 1 TBSP Coconut oil 1/2 cup rice
Intra - Compete + BCAA's loaded with Lucien (sp?)
Meal 5 (PostWO) - 6 oz Swai 1/2 cup rice
Meal 6 (bed) - 6 oz Steak (here I choose fattier so I can enjoy it a little bit more, plus I grill this meal so much more enjoyable)

The only thing that would change is carbs pre and post. I stuck with rice because it is easier on my digestion when leaning down. But the carbs would be like a carb cycle just on a much much smaller scale. I would be a very typical carb cycle where high carbs were on back and leg days spaced 2-3 days apart.

That was a typical day.

As I got closer to show, I would stick to only swai because of how fast and easily digestible it was.

I hope this answers your question. Any more let me know. It is without a doubt a very challenging meal plan especially when you go all fish. Very hungry.

Also kept taking fish oils.
How's my calories am I looking to ingest daily?

That seems hella crazy! But at the same time I'm dedicated and want to do whatever it takes to be cut up as **** by septembers end..