cutting weight, wanting to start competitions

vix22

Awards
Hey guys, so im a 20 year old girl at 140lbs 5'4. I am pretty fit and I keep my training on point as well as my nutrition. I'm about 25 lbs away from being my desired body fat and have been struggling with getting there. I want to compete in a bikini competition this spring but I cant start kicking my training into full gear until I drop at least 20lbs. I eat very clean and very green. I have small meals every 3 hours. But this is not working anymore. Please tell me someone has some advice, I'm getting so much anxiety from not reaching that goal after 2 months. I want to compete with all my heart, so lack of discipline is not my problem.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How many cals are you taking in and hows your BF% looking? Hows your workout routine? Your goal def isn't out of reach for spring by any means but Im sure many members can help get you on your way. 1st 2 ?s will def help them in giving you useful feedback.

Check into a member The Classic, an USPlabs rep who I believe actively lives the lifestyle.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I recommend you track your calories for a few days and see how much you are really eating.. you say your eating green does that mean you are a vegan?
do you use supplements at all yet? if your not against protein powders iForce has some excellent choices. keeping your protein high during your cut is vital to progress. we also offer thermogenic aids as well as non stimulant options as well. of course your diet needs to be delt with first. use this thread to log your diet tomarrow. from there we can help you achieve your goals much more easily.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
As has already been mentioned it is all about caloric intake versus caloric expenditure. If you take in to much you have to burn more. HIIT would be your best bet for increasing caloric expenditure, combined with a fat loss aid such as Dexaprine XR should help you reach your goal.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
As has already been mentioned it is all about caloric intake versus caloric expenditure. If you take in to much you have to burn more. HIIT would be your best bet for increasing caloric expenditure, combined with a fat loss aid such as Dexaprine XR should help you reach your goal.
Do you have a quota to meet for suggesting products?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Like what has been asked before, what is your current caloric intake? What is your nutrition plan currently? what does your training look like? Are you taking any supplements? Do you do any cardio? How much sleep do you get a night? All of these can really help us help you.

Typically what I do with client who come to me when they are "stuck", is I put them on a carb cycle nutrition plan for a while. Are you opposed to something like this? The first thing we need to do is get your nutrition dialed in like I have said on a few other posts similar to yours. After that you could add supps depending on your comfort level. Things like whey protein or a thermogenic work great but only as a supplement, not as a cure all.

I too am a competitor and try to stick to as much whole food as possible. For my most recent competition which was this past weekend I stuck to a carb cycle nutrition plan and only had a few supplements in my stack. What helped me was iForce Dexaprine XR to wake me up and get me going and also helped suppress my appetite.

If you want some extra help go ahead and PM me.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
like above, caloric expenditure has to exceed the caloric intake. As you know, Dexaprine-Xr or the original can help you suppress that appetite and burn more calories.

kMz

Awards
in my eyes iForce has become a joke of a company due to how thirsty these reps on AM have been as of lately

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
in my eyes, you negging me when your in the red is a joke... thirsty?? lmao if you only knew.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just looks like a group who stand behind a brand and like helping educate the community in my eyes, not like they have offered anything bogus yet so keep it up guys!