cutting weight, wanting to start competitions

1. Registered User
    Answers

cutting weight, wanting to start competitions

Hey guys, so im a 20 year old girl at 140lbs 5'4. I am pretty fit and I keep my training on point as well as my nutrition. I'm about 25 lbs away from being my desired body fat and have been struggling with getting there. I want to compete in a bikini competition this spring but I cant start kicking my training into full gear until I drop at least 20lbs. I eat very clean and very green. I have small meals every 3 hours. But this is not working anymore. Please tell me someone has some advice, I'm getting so much anxiety from not reaching that goal after 2 months. I want to compete with all my heart, so lack of discipline is not my problem.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

How many cals are you taking in and hows your BF% looking? Hows your workout routine? Your goal def isn't out of reach for spring by any means but Im sure many members can help get you on your way. 1st 2 ?s will def help them in giving you useful feedback.

Check into a member The Classic, an USPlabs rep who I believe actively lives the lifestyle.
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Its good that your eating clean and green but are you eating to much. And from the looks of it you are. Remember calories in vs calories out. Thats how weight is lost or gained. Somethings that will help us help you, your training schedule and your diet.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

I recommend you track your calories for a few days and see how much you are really eating.. you say your eating green does that mean you are a vegan?
    do you use supplements at all yet? if your not against protein powders iForce has some excellent choices. keeping your protein high during your cut is vital to progress. we also offer thermogenic aids as well as non stimulant options as well. of course your diet needs to be delt with first. use this thread to log your diet tomarrow. from there we can help you achieve your goals much more easily.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Answers

As has already been mentioned it is all about caloric intake versus caloric expenditure. If you take in to much you have to burn more. HIIT would be your best bet for increasing caloric expenditure, combined with a fat loss aid such as Dexaprine XR should help you reach your goal.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    As has already been mentioned it is all about caloric intake versus caloric expenditure. If you take in to much you have to burn more. HIIT would be your best bet for increasing caloric expenditure, combined with a fat loss aid such as Dexaprine XR should help you reach your goal.
    Do you have a quota to meet for suggesting products?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Like what has been asked before, what is your current caloric intake? What is your nutrition plan currently? what does your training look like? Are you taking any supplements? Do you do any cardio? How much sleep do you get a night? All of these can really help us help you.

Typically what I do with client who come to me when they are "stuck", is I put them on a carb cycle nutrition plan for a while. Are you opposed to something like this? The first thing we need to do is get your nutrition dialed in like I have said on a few other posts similar to yours. After that you could add supps depending on your comfort level. Things like whey protein or a thermogenic work great but only as a supplement, not as a cure all.

I too am a competitor and try to stick to as much whole food as possible. For my most recent competition which was this past weekend I stuck to a carb cycle nutrition plan and only had a few supplements in my stack. What helped me was iForce Dexaprine XR to wake me up and get me going and also helped suppress my appetite.

If you want some extra help go ahead and PM me.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

like above, caloric expenditure has to exceed the caloric intake. As you know, Dexaprine-Xr or the original can help you suppress that appetite and burn more calories.
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  9. kMz
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Answers

in my eyes iForce has become a joke of a company due to how thirsty these reps on AM have been as of lately
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

in my eyes, you negging me when your in the red is a joke... thirsty?? lmao if you only knew.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Just looks like a group who stand behind a brand and like helping educate the community in my eyes, not like they have offered anything bogus yet so keep it up guys!
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. I want to start cutting
    By massarmor in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 02:36 AM
  2. I want to start a cycle.. advicee
    By greatness in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2006, 02:17 PM
  3. I want to start the Deluxe Weight Loss Program ?
    By The Paper Route in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 07:47 PM
  4. Weight/Height to start taking gear....
    By The Rob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-03-2004, 12:00 PM
  5. Want to start a ph cycle...need suggestions
    By bigjohn58 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-30-2003, 08:49 AM