Trying to lose my belly fat

phebo86

Awards
Hey guys, I just started going to the gym for the first time about 6 months ago. I'm 26 never played any sports growing up. I'm pretty skinny guy other than I have a little belly I'm
Trying to get rid of. What are your suggestions? Carido? I'm trying to eat more healthy as well. Just not sure what I'm doing at this point.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
First get your nutrition in order. That is going to be your biggest down fall if you dont.

Next, get a structured workout routine going. You will be better off starting to lift and doing HIIT after your workouts then just going all out doing cardio for hours if that was your plan.

After that is set up and figured out, you could possibly start looking into supplements if your budget allows for it.

If you do go the route of adding supplements, some basic things that will help you out is a multi vitamin, whey protein or if you can a whey isolate such as iForce Protean or iForce Isotean. Cant go wrong with either of the flavors. If you want to get "advanced" you could add a thermogenic, but I generally dont recommend that to clients until they are established with a diet and workout. Because NO amount of supplements and workouts will out do a crappy diet.

If you have any more questions feel free to PM me!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good information above....start with diet, it was my biggest mistake on not getting that together first, then your workout routine and finally supplements

vitamins are so over looked but health is soo important, and then start with some Protean....you can build and add to it after that and after you've been working out for a bit

wtrankin

Awards
Without working out, I lost 20 pounds and most of my belly fat. I did it by accident when doing a cleanse. It was all vegetables and fruits for 21 days. Double your vegetables to fruits. After day 11, I mixed in lean meat (chicken / fish). When the 21 days were over, I lost the weight and I looked pretty different.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
for someone concerned with maintaining muscle mass or even trying to improve it.. the above post would NOT be a good idea. imo vegan diets are for hippies and liberals, not bodybuilders and weight trainers.. just lower your daily intake to a level that provides a consistant loss of body fat. I recommend you use something with Alfa yohimbine in it as it will work directly on the stubborn lower body fat..
dexaprine by iForce has it..so use it.
hit it hard in the gym and do a few cardio sessiona a week to aid your streamlined diet.

LivingStrongE

Awards
for someone concerned with maintaining muscle mass or even trying to improve it.. the above post would NOT be a good idea. imo vegan diets are for hippies and liberals, not bodybuilders and weight trainers.. just lower your daily intake to a level that provides a consistant loss of body fat. I recommend you use something with Alfa yohimbine in it as it will work directly on the stubborn lower body fat..
dexaprine by iForce has it..so use it.
hit it hard in the gym and do a few cardio sessiona a week to aid your streamlined diet.
Agreed. Just maintain a good intake of protein whether its from shakes or food but mainly stick with food with lean meats. Just hit a calorie deficit where you start to lose body fat. Veggies are good but they can onlykeep you full for so long. Hit the weights hard and moderate cardio with good intensity. Dexaprine XR from iForce is a great supplement for those hard to hit body fat.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Decrease caloric intake (eat less) increase caloric expenditure (work out more) and add a fat loss aid such as Dexaprine XR. This should get you where you need to go. For increased calorie burn I go with HIIT.