- 08-06-2013, 03:16 AM
- 08-06-2013, 03:28 AM
08-06-2013, 09:40 AM
08-06-2013, 10:07 PM
08-07-2013, 09:07 AM
you can pm me
Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
08-08-2013, 12:54 PM
08-08-2013, 01:00 PM
Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
08-09-2013, 01:53 AM
08-09-2013, 03:10 AM
08-09-2013, 08:38 AM
How were you measured?
What is your current meal plan for the last couple weeks?
Any changes from that? Or have you not done any sort of a meal plan?
iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
08-26-2013, 02:36 PM
Instead of being overly concerned with counting calories or measuring portion sizes, think of your diet in terms of color, variety, and freshness. This way it should be easier to make healthy choices. Focus on finding foods you love and easy recipes that incorporate a few fresh ingredients. Gradually, your diet will become healthier and more delicious.
Similar Forum Threads
- By WhutEvr in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2005, 11:16 AM
- By David Dunn in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 06-29-2005, 08:20 PM
- By BackHand in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-15-2005, 02:07 PM
- By Dan in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2004, 10:13 AM
- By AlexParty in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2003, 11:21 PM