Meal plan

S

Shak77

Awards
Anybody out there have a good meal plan for cutting up and losing a bit of stomach fat? I'm 184 and have 8 percent body fat

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
At 8% why are you trying to cut weight? I'm assuming your bf estimate is way off.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
you can pm me

S

Shak77

Awards
I'm trying to lose my stomach fat. That's what the trainer told me when she checked me out

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm trying to lose my stomach fat. That's what the trainer told me when she checked me out
Unless you're contest prepping anything under 8% is unhealthy in my opinion and no reason to do it. If you're 8% your trainer wouldn't say ****. Unless prepping.

S

Shak77

Awards
Unless you're contest prepping anything under 8% is unhealthy in my opinion and no reason to do it. If you're 8% your trainer wouldn't say ****. Unless prepping.
Ohh. Ya then maybe I miss understood her on my percentage. Cause I'm no wear near comp body.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
How were you measured?

What is your current meal plan for the last couple weeks?

Any changes from that? Or have you not done any sort of a meal plan?

A

Alastair123

Awards
Instead of being overly concerned with counting calories or measuring portion sizes, think of your diet in terms of color, variety, and freshness. This way it should be easier to make healthy choices. Focus on finding foods you love and easy recipes that incorporate a few fresh ingredients. Gradually, your diet will become healthier and more delicious.