9 days in a row, same EXACT weight

taffetto

Awards
Hello everybody, I started cutting two weeks ago, after my bulking phase I had a week of eating at maintenance (2900kcal) then I started cutting calories slowly, 2800, 2700, 2600 in a week, almost immediately I lost my usual 3lbs of water/glico then my weight froze EXACTLY at 170.2 ... every single day it is exactly the same, not even .1lbs difference.
[HR][/HR]I tried to go down further with calories and I am now eating around 2200. I am not new to bodybuilding and I know how to track my intake, so I am NOT snacking, nor miscalculating.

[HR][/HR]Wut do brahs?

[HR][/HR]P.s. I'm also on albu (since 1.5wks), which should accelerate the process... :/

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you have been dieting roughly a little more than a week and you have already gone from 2800 down to 2200? Why the big rush?

Whats your cardio look like? Hows your diet set up?

taffetto

Awards
So you have been dieting roughly a little more than a week and you have already gone from 2800 down to 2200? Why the big rush? Whats your cardio look like? Hows your diet set up?
I was not seeing any changes, not even .1lbs so I thought that my maintenance could be lower than 2900... I usually do cardio MAX 2 times a week, but i've been cutting in the past with no cardio at all easily.My macros look like this: 183p 194c 76f @ 2200kcal.I am 5'9'', 170lbs@9/10% bfAlso, it's my first time using albuterol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was not seeing any changes, not even .1lbs so I thought that my maintenance could be lower than 2900... I usually do cardio MAX 2 times a week, but i've been cutting in the past with no cardio at all easily.My macros look like this: 183p 194c 76f @ 2200kcal.I am 5'9'', 170lbs@9/10% bfAlso, it's my first time using albuterol
It takes weeks to see changes. Going from 2800 to 2200 in a week is way to fast and jumping to conclusions that things arent working.

If i were you this is what id do. Id start with 3 days of cardio at your maintenance level of calories. Wait a week, if you dont drop weight then either cut cals or up cardio by two days. If you stagnate in weight alternate each sticking point by either cutting the cals or upping the cardio.

Cutting calories to fast is a bad road to go down.

Good luck.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
It takes weeks to see changes. Going from 2800 to 2200 in a week is way to fast and jumping to conclusions that things arent working.

If i were you this is what id do. Id start with 3 days of cardio at your maintenance level of calories. Wait a week, if you dont drop weight then either cut cals or up cardio by two days. If you stagnate in weight alternate each sticking point by either cutting the cals or upping the cardio.

Cutting calories to fast is a bad road to go down.

Good luck.
Agreed, this can only lead to issues if you cut down to fast, which you should know if you say you are not new to this. Other things would be to adjust training so you are doing more complex's. I dont know what you training looks like, but that is what I usually adjust first before doing any drastic changes to diet. Hope this helps