9 days in a row, same EXACT weight

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58%

9 days in a row, same EXACT weight

Hello everybody, I started cutting two weeks ago, after my bulking phase I had a week of eating at maintenance (2900kcal) then I started cutting calories slowly, 2800, 2700, 2600 in a week, almost immediately I lost my usual 3lbs of water/glico then my weight froze EXACTLY at 170.2 ... every single day it is exactly the same, not even .1lbs difference.

I tried to go down further with calories and I am now eating around 2200. I am not new to bodybuilding and I know how to track my intake, so I am NOT snacking, nor miscalculating.

Wut do brahs?

P.s. I'm also on albu (since 1.5wks), which should accelerate the process... :/

2. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.18%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

So you have been dieting roughly a little more than a week and you have already gone from 2800 down to 2200? Why the big rush?

Whats your cardio look like? Hows your diet set up?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    So you have been dieting roughly a little more than a week and you have already gone from 2800 down to 2200? Why the big rush? Whats your cardio look like? Hows your diet set up?
    I was not seeing any changes, not even .1lbs so I thought that my maintenance could be lower than 2900... I usually do cardio MAX 2 times a week, but i've been cutting in the past with no cardio at all easily.My macros look like this: 183p 194c 76f @ 2200kcal.I am 5'9'', 170lbs@9/10% bfAlso, it's my first time using albuterol
    •   

4. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.18%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by taffetto View Post
    I was not seeing any changes, not even .1lbs so I thought that my maintenance could be lower than 2900... I usually do cardio MAX 2 times a week, but i've been cutting in the past with no cardio at all easily.My macros look like this: 183p 194c 76f @ 2200kcal.I am 5'9'', 170lbs@9/10% bfAlso, it's my first time using albuterol
    It takes weeks to see changes. Going from 2800 to 2200 in a week is way to fast and jumping to conclusions that things arent working.

If i were you this is what id do. Id start with 3 days of cardio at your maintenance level of calories. Wait a week, if you dont drop weight then either cut cals or up cardio by two days. If you stagnate in weight alternate each sticking point by either cutting the cals or upping the cardio.

Cutting calories to fast is a bad road to go down.

Good luck.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.91%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    It takes weeks to see changes. Going from 2800 to 2200 in a week is way to fast and jumping to conclusions that things arent working.

If i were you this is what id do. Id start with 3 days of cardio at your maintenance level of calories. Wait a week, if you dont drop weight then either cut cals or up cardio by two days. If you stagnate in weight alternate each sticking point by either cutting the cals or upping the cardio.

Cutting calories to fast is a bad road to go down.

Good luck.
    Agreed, this can only lead to issues if you cut down to fast, which you should know if you say you are not new to this. Other things would be to adjust training so you are doing more complex's. I dont know what you training looks like, but that is what I usually adjust first before doing any drastic changes to diet. Hope this helps
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Working different muscle fibers two days in a row. Discuss
    By JBVA in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 09:08 PM
  2. same muscle 2 days in a row.
    By JoePavino1 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-16-2013, 04:50 PM