Alphamine vs Dexaprine

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    mozwilde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    72
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    34.02%

    Alphamine vs Dexaprine


    What's better for weight loss and appetite suppression? Dexaprine or Alphamine?

  2. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,562
    Rep Power
    2717708
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Where's touey when you need him....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. New Member
    FTMGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    40120
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    78.36%

    I love my alphamine. I take it in the morning and I am hungry for another 3 to 4 hours
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,633
    Rep Power
    9960437
    Level
    104
    Lv. Percent
    78.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Both products have very favorable feedback. We are very proud of alphamine. Weight loss, appetite suppression, clean smooth energy and muscle preservation are just a few great perks of running alphamine. Not to mention being a member of an elite club labeled alphaholics anonymous.

    It doesn't taste too shabby either.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  5. New Member
    LivingStrongE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    23259
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    24.55%

    Dexaprine is awesome. I eat everything in sight especially large pies of pizza (addiction) but since I am getting closer to competition time I had to give all that up but food is a crazy weakness of mine and I had to buy a supplement that would control my appetite. Acacia Rigidula is one of the great ingredients in it which helps decrease appetite. At times I'll just split the dosage (1/2 am, 1/2 pm). I'm not knocking on Alphamine because it also does have awesome reviews itself.
  6. Advanced Member
    veaderko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    283115
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.5%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Big fan of Dexaprine XR.

    It is what I have been using all through this contest prep. Only 9 days out and it still works for me, especially being on a crazy keto diet (only crazy because I am not use to it).
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  7. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,889
    Rep Power
    1188973
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    40.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Haven't got a chance to use Dexaprine XR yet. Really a big fan of Dexaprine OG and have no doubt XR is a winner.

    Alphamine is by far the best energy giving "fat burner" out there. Didn't crush my appetite, but anytime I took it I was flying. If you're looking for the most energy I'd go with it.

    Really two good products and you may just have to decide if you want powder or not. Alphamine also tastes delicious.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  8. New Member
    jerseyswol's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    82253
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    21.63%

    Not sure which version of dexaprine it was... Maybe v2? But I'm a hardcore stim junkie and that was some strong stuff. It had me sweating buckets when I was working out but it had a real cracked out feeling to it
  9. New Member
    braxbrah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    27873
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    74.1%

    I have some ridiculous tolerance to stims now, I hate it. I cycled off for about 2 months...not a single drop of caffeine. I came back on it expecting to blow my mind and...nothing. 2 scoops of craze...minor energy increase....alphamine...minor morning energy increase...nothing taken late on..if anything I get lethargic. How the hell can I reset my receptors?
  10. Advanced Member
    blacklac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    834
    Rep Power
    436917
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    54.98%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    They feel completely different. Both potent. How successful you are in your goals is still up to your diet. These things won't suddenly increase your calorie expenditure and make you shed weight. You still have to do that on your own. I personally see them as aides for muscle preservation, increased energy & mood and possibly appetite suppression. I dont get much appetite suppression from anything though...

    Alphamine has better mood enhancement, IMO. It also feels like cleaner energy, for me. Not knocking Dex, I've tried all 3 versions.
  11. Senior Member
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,640
    Rep Power
    1080843
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    44.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I enjoy using various fatburners and have found few that ***** these two products. a few that have helped me a lot over the yrs are the one that help control appetite. of those that work the best for me are the ones that include alpha yohimbine. for what ever reason it makes me feel great so I just don't think about how hungry I am, plus it hits those stubborn areas of bf. honestly you cant go wrong with either product.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  12. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,425
    Rep Power
    1112786
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    22.84%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Dexaprine gets some awesome reviews from what i've read around the forums

    I wasn't impressed with alphamine, the energy, taste, and results were all less than stellar
  13. New Member
    exrugger's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    16422
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    73.3%

    Quote Originally Posted by braxbrah View Post
    I have some ridiculous tolerance to stims now, I hate it. I cycled off for about 2 months...not a single drop of caffeine. I came back on it expecting to blow my mind and...nothing. 2 scoops of craze...minor energy increase....alphamine...minor morning energy increase...nothing taken late on..if anything I get lethargic. How the hell can I reset my receptors?
    Benedryl...I forget the dosing schedule but I did the same thing a few years back and it helped reset my receptors.
  14. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

    Dexaprine blows alpahmine away for app suppression. However, I use both - they both have their purpose, but if I could only choose 1 - it would be the dex. Much more bang for the buck.
  15. New Member
    LivingStrongE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    23259
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    24.55%

    I've used alot of fat burners and to be honest Dexaprine is by far the best one I've had. I'm still using it for my contest prep while I'm cutting. I don't get to hungry since I've taken it which help because I love to eat my large pies of pizza and burger king. It controls your appetite which is what I needed.
  16. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,633
    Rep Power
    9960437
    Level
    104
    Lv. Percent
    78.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by LivingStrongE View Post
    I've used alot of fat burners and to be honest Dexaprine is by far the best one I've had. I'm still using it for my contest prep while I'm cutting. I don't get to hungry since I've taken it which help because I love to eat my large pies of pizza and burger king. It controls your appetite which is what I needed.
    Think you mentioned that it gives a nice pump as well? Don't remember you elaborating on that claim though.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  17. New Member
    LivingStrongE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    23259
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    24.55%

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Think you mentioned that it gives a nice pump as well? Don't remember you elaborating on that claim though.
    I've used a couple fat burners since I first started my contest prep including Alphamine which I bought was great but then I started to get mild nausea from it which killed my cardio often, around that time I also won PES Enhanced on a Facebook contest but I didn't stack them. I switched to Riptek then went over to Dexaprine while I was doing a log on iForce Joint Help. With Dexaprine I've split the dosage 1/2 a.m and 1/2 p.m. Doing 10 mins of the treadmill just warming up to train had me sweating like crazy and by the time I was ready to train, I was pumped enough to have a great training session. Dexaprine XR does a great job of holding my appetite and keeping that sweat up while I diet for this show which drives me crazy at times.
  18. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,411
    Rep Power
    4255266
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Of the two, I prefer Alphamine.
    Just a personal preference for me. I like other iForce products though.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  19. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,194
    Rep Power
    216447
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    2.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I dont want to raffle any feathers with some of the Reps on this board but Alphamine gives me a nice thermogenic effect and does good with my cravings, but thats about all I use it for Id rather dabble withe Clen and EC compounds for fat loss.

    I used two samples of Dexaprine one was great appetite supression and the other just gave me a little energy (one was cap and the other was tab dont know which one did which tho, it was a long time ago)

    ...I have hgh frag next up going up to 1mg/day 12 days straight with a lot of fasting and even more cardio
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  20. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,633
    Rep Power
    9960437
    Level
    104
    Lv. Percent
    78.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    I dont want to raffle any feathers with some of the Reps on this board but Alphamine gives me a nice thermogenic effect and does good with my cravings, but thats about all I use it for Id rather dabble withe Clen and EC compounds for fat loss.

    I used two samples of Dexaprine one was great appetite supression and the other just gave me a little energy (one was cap and the other was tab dont know which one did which tho, it was a long time ago)

    ...I have hgh frag next up going up to 1mg/day 12 days straight with a lot of fasting and even more cardio
    No worries roch.

    Unfortunately with dexaprine I experienced insanely bad anxiety and uncontrollable cold sweats. A lot of people enjoy the product but it made me feel like death.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  21. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    No worries roch.

    Unfortunately with dexaprine I experienced insanely bad anxiety and uncontrollable cold sweats. A lot of people enjoy the product but it made me feel like death.
    Many people report 'the feel like death feeling'. Its very potent - I recommend chewing off no more than a 1/4 piece at a time before upping the dose. The death feeling can certainly come is a entire piece it taken - especially if in a fasted state. I find a bottle lasts forever as I don't think I have ever used more than one piece a day. I like to take as little as possible - just to keep the appetite suppressed. Slow fat loss....and diet control. However, adding 1 serving of alphamine to a fasted state (from my experience) really has helped to maintain muscle and keep the focus on fat loss ...plus provide a hard and lean look. This is why I use them together.
  22. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,403
    Rep Power
    956441
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    23.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    Many people report 'the feel like death feeling'. Its very potent - I recommend chewing off no more than a 1/4 piece at a time before upping the dose. The death feeling can certainly come is a entire piece it taken - especially if in a fasted state. I find a bottle lasts forever as I don't think I have ever used more than one piece a day. I like to take as little as possible - just to keep the appetite suppressed. Slow fat loss....and diet control. However, adding 1 serving of alphamine to a fasted state (from my experience) really has helped to maintain muscle and keep the focus on fat loss ...plus provide a hard and lean look. This is why I use them together.
    Agreed. The original dexaprine was great, and I enjoyed it far more than the newer version. No disrespect intended. I used them simultaneously, and found great results overall.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  23. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Agreed. The original dexaprine was great, and I enjoyed it far more than the newer version. No disrespect intended. I used them simultaneously, and found great results overall.
    I like OR too and actually have some around. I am using v2 right now. And I too I find the new XR version to be less effective than the previous versions.
  24. New Member
    LivingStrongE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    23259
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    24.55%

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    No worries roch.

    Unfortunately with dexaprine I experienced insanely bad anxiety and uncontrollable cold sweats. A lot of people enjoy the product but it made me feel like death.
    How did you take it if you don't mind me asking? Yeah some people aren't so tolerant to Dexaprine in which Dexaprine XR came about.
  25. New Member
    Jackriddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    28
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    70.67%

    Alpha
  26. New Member
    hgjespersen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    40020
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    14.44%

    Dat dere Alphamine
  27. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,238
    Rep Power
    10675468
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Of the two, I prefer Alphamine.
    Just a personal preference for me. I like other iForce products though.
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    They feel completely different. Both potent. How successful you are in your goals is still up to your diet. These things won't suddenly increase your calorie expenditure and make you shed weight. You still have to do that on your own. I personally see them as aides for muscle preservation, increased energy & mood and possibly appetite suppression. I dont get much appetite suppression from anything though...

    Alphamine has better mood enhancement, IMO. It also feels like cleaner energy, for me. Not knocking Dex, I've tried all 3 versions.
    Quote Originally Posted by FTMGuy View Post
    I love my alphamine. I take it in the morning and I am hungry for another 3 to 4 hours
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Haven't got a chance to use Dexaprine XR yet. Really a big fan of Dexaprine OG and have no doubt XR is a winner.

    Alphamine is by far the best energy giving "fat burner" out there. Didn't crush my appetite, but anytime I took it I was flying. If you're looking for the most energy I'd go with it.

    Really two good products and you may just have to decide if you want powder or not. Alphamine also tastes delicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackriddle View Post
    Alpha
    Quote Originally Posted by hgjespersen View Post
    Dat dere Alphamine
    Thanks.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  28. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Thanks.
    Problem is Alphamine just does not do the job. I really don't think I could ever get cut using only alphamine. Dex on the other hand - yes. And using e with either works well to - but you need to take too many servings of alphamine to get the same effect as 1/2 a Dex. Keep in mind that I use Alphamine and have two un-opened tubs - it serves well keep the body tight and spare muscle....but beyond that....it just cannot supress appetite like you need to or roast off the fat like Dex does - when your 6-8 weeks into a 12 week cut cycle. Just my OP.
  29. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    55.41%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    I've never used Alphamine but Dexaprine XR is great. I use it with Ephedrine personally.
  30. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    I've never used Alphamine but Dexaprine XR is great. I use it with Ephedrine personally.
    That's what works for me, but I find Dex V2 much more effective than XR....
  31. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,633
    Rep Power
    9960437
    Level
    104
    Lv. Percent
    78.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post

    Problem is Alphamine just does not do the job.
    I think plenty would beg to differ. Cutting takes some effort. You can't just take a supplement alone and eat junk then expect results. Have you tried dosing it on an empty stomach? This is when I notice the appetite suppression the strongest. Everyone has a preference but to claim "just doesn't do the job" is by all means untrue.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  32. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,562
    Rep Power
    2717708
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    So drinking 2 scoops alphamine post a dozen boston creme donuts won't suffice?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  33. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,238
    Rep Power
    10675468
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    So drinking 2 scoops alphamine post a dozen boston creme donuts won't suffice?
    No, you take it pre donuts for the amylase inhibition effects of chlorogenic acid.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  34. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I think plenty would beg to differ. Cutting takes some effort. You can't just take a supplement alone and eat junk then expect results. Have you tried dosing it on an empty stomach? This is when I notice the appetite suppression the strongest. Everyone has a preference but to claim "just doesn't do the job" is by all means untrue.
    I have never not taken Alphamine on an empty stomach. I have no idea what makes you think I eat junk food Bud (not a good thing for a rep to comment like this btw - first time I have seen a PES rep not be cool). I know how to cut and have done it many times before.How it effects other people has no bearing on how it effects me and yes, I know how it effects others - I am on the forum everyday. I use Alphamine and I want to eat within an hour under a calorie deficit. Keep in mind that I use both your product and Dex. They both have their place. So your getting the sale Bud...no worries. I am entitled to my opinion - and if I had one choice I would use Dex.
  35. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    No, you take it pre donuts for the amylase inhibition effects of chlorogenic acid.
    Another PES rep giving his company a bad to by dissing it's customer. Guys - really it does not look good when you do this. Ya have to think - what I am on this forum? Well it's to promote and influence folks to use PES, but most importantly provide good PR for PES in all communications. The customer is always right. Bud, I buy PES products daily - and I use Alphamine in cycles. May as well read my comment to the other meathead while your at it..
  36. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,633
    Rep Power
    9960437
    Level
    104
    Lv. Percent
    78.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post

    I have never not taken Alphamine on an empty stomach. I have no idea what makes you think I eat junk food Bud (not a good thing for a rep to comment like this btw - first time I have seen a PES rep not be cool). I know how to cut and have done it many times before.How it effects other people has no bearing on how it effects me and yes, I know how it effects others - I am on the forum everyday. I use Alphamine and I want to eat within an hour under a calorie deficit. Keep in mind that I use both your product and Dex. They both have their place. So your getting the sale Bud...no worries. I am entitled to my opinion - and if I had one choice I would use Dex.
    I'm very sorry you feel this way sir. It was not my intent to belittle or attack you in any way. Just trying to inform that just because a product works one way for you does not mean it can't cut it. Especially when a vast majority of the reviews suggest otherwise. I truly feel you did not understand the point of my post. Had you worded your response just a little differently and made your points in more of a personal experience rather than an overall opinion there would have been no response.

    Once again I am sorry that you feel the response was an attack, because that most certainly is not the case. I'm very happy you enjoy our products and thank you kindly for the support!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  37. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,238
    Rep Power
    10675468
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    Another PES rep giving his company a bad to by dissing it's customer. Guys - really it does not look good when you do this. Ya have to think - what I am on this forum? Well it's to promote and influence folks to use PES, but most importantly provide good PR for PES in all communications. The customer is always right. Bud, I buy PES products daily - and I use Alphamine in cycles. May as well read my comment to the other meathead while your at it..
    I don't understand what you mean, I am not dissing the customer at all.

    Amylase inhibition of chlorogenic acid was a proposed MOA in the study where green coffee bean extract was used to reduce fat mass in overweight subjects without any change to diet or training.

    So, when hvactech made a joke about taking it after donuts I said it would work better if taken before. This is in no way intended as an insult and I am not implying that any of our customers are trying to lose weight by supplement Alphamine on a junk food diet.

    I think you have misinterpreted my post.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  38. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I don't understand what you mean, I am not dissing the customer at all.

    Amylase inhibition of chlorogenic acid was a proposed MOA in the study where green coffee bean extract was used to reduce fat mass in overweight subjects without any change to diet or training.

    So, when hvactech made a joke about taking it after donuts I said it would work better if taken before. This is in no way intended as an insult and I am not implying that any of our customers are trying to lose weight by supplement Alphamine on a junk food diet.

    I think you have misinterpreted my post.
    Suggesting that I don't know how to dose it (taking it pre-donuts) I took as dissing a very well informed customer.
    Your post was not so bad - but the combination of the two posts....put you in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    I apologize to you and your partner - your just joking around. I am deep into a cut (week 10 of 12) preparing for a local contest and may be a little on edge right now. Do you think? I'll take a couple scoops a Alphamine and I'll feel better....thanks PES.
  39. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,633
    Rep Power
    9960437
    Level
    104
    Lv. Percent
    78.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post

    Suggesting that I don't know how to dose it (taking it pre-donuts) I took as dissing a very well informed customer.
    Your post was not so bad - but the combination of the two posts....put you in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    I apologize to you and your partner - your just joking around. I am deep into a cut (week 10 of 12) preparing for a local contest and may be a little on edge right now. Do you think? I'll take a couple scoops a Alphamine and I'll feel better....thanks PES.
    Good luck with the contest!!! No apology necessary! Just a misunderstanding. Bdcc is quite the joker.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  40. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,238
    Rep Power
    10675468
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Just to clarify, although it was a light hearted post I am definitely not dissing anyone. If you look through my post history you won't find any posts of a rude nature. It is a strict policy of mine.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alphamine vs OxyElite powder?
    By alwaysfirst in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 08:52 PM
  2. Alphamine vs Decimate
    By BULLS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-16-2013, 09:23 AM
  3. Alphamine vs ECA
    By gregg1494 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-23-2013, 09:16 PM
  4. dexaprine vs. slim fx vs. OEP
    By thomassj in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 05:07 AM
  5. Dexaprine VS OEP
    By Jbrooks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 10:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in