Alphamine vs Dexaprine

mozwilde

Awards
What's better for weight loss and appetite suppression? Dexaprine or Alphamine?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Where's touey when you need him....

FTMGuy

Awards
I love my alphamine. I take it in the morning and I am hungry for another 3 to 4 hours

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both products have very favorable feedback. We are very proud of alphamine. Weight loss, appetite suppression, clean smooth energy and muscle preservation are just a few great perks of running alphamine. Not to mention being a member of an elite club labeled alphaholics anonymous. :D

It doesn't taste too shabby either. ;)

LivingStrongE

Awards
Dexaprine is awesome. I eat everything in sight especially large pies of pizza (addiction) but since I am getting closer to competition time I had to give all that up but food is a crazy weakness of mine and I had to buy a supplement that would control my appetite. Acacia Rigidula is one of the great ingredients in it which helps decrease appetite. At times I'll just split the dosage (1/2 am, 1/2 pm). I'm not knocking on Alphamine because it also does have awesome reviews itself.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Big fan of Dexaprine XR.

It is what I have been using all through this contest prep. Only 9 days out and it still works for me, especially being on a crazy keto diet (only crazy because I am not use to it).

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't got a chance to use Dexaprine XR yet. Really a big fan of Dexaprine OG and have no doubt XR is a winner.

Alphamine is by far the best energy giving "fat burner" out there. Didn't crush my appetite, but anytime I took it I was flying. If you're looking for the most energy I'd go with it.

Really two good products and you may just have to decide if you want powder or not. Alphamine also tastes delicious.

jerseyswol

Awards
Not sure which version of dexaprine it was... Maybe v2? But I'm a hardcore stim junkie and that was some strong stuff. It had me sweating buckets when I was working out but it had a real cracked out feeling to it

braxbrah

Awards
I have some ridiculous tolerance to stims now, I hate it. I cycled off for about 2 months...not a single drop of caffeine. I came back on it expecting to blow my mind and...nothing. 2 scoops of craze...minor energy increase....alphamine...minor morning energy increase...nothing taken late on..if anything I get lethargic. How the hell can I reset my receptors?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
They feel completely different. Both potent. How successful you are in your goals is still up to your diet. These things won't suddenly increase your calorie expenditure and make you shed weight. You still have to do that on your own. I personally see them as aides for muscle preservation, increased energy & mood and possibly appetite suppression. I dont get much appetite suppression from anything though...

Alphamine has better mood enhancement, IMO. It also feels like cleaner energy, for me. Not knocking Dex, I've tried all 3 versions.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I enjoy using various fatburners and have found few that ***** these two products. a few that have helped me a lot over the yrs are the one that help control appetite. of those that work the best for me are the ones that include alpha yohimbine. for what ever reason it makes me feel great so I just don't think about how hungry I am, plus it hits those stubborn areas of bf. honestly you cant go wrong with either product.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dexaprine gets some awesome reviews from what i've read around the forums

I wasn't impressed with alphamine, the energy, taste, and results were all less than stellar

exrugger

Awards
I have some ridiculous tolerance to stims now, I hate it. I cycled off for about 2 months...not a single drop of caffeine. I came back on it expecting to blow my mind and...nothing. 2 scoops of craze...minor energy increase....alphamine...minor morning energy increase...nothing taken late on..if anything I get lethargic. How the hell can I reset my receptors?
Benedryl...I forget the dosing schedule but I did the same thing a few years back and it helped reset my receptors.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Dexaprine blows alpahmine away for app suppression. However, I use both - they both have their purpose, but if I could only choose 1 - it would be the dex. Much more bang for the buck.

LivingStrongE

Awards
I've used alot of fat burners and to be honest Dexaprine is by far the best one I've had. I'm still using it for my contest prep while I'm cutting. I don't get to hungry since I've taken it which help because I love to eat my large pies of pizza and burger king. It controls your appetite which is what I needed.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used alot of fat burners and to be honest Dexaprine is by far the best one I've had. I'm still using it for my contest prep while I'm cutting. I don't get to hungry since I've taken it which help because I love to eat my large pies of pizza and burger king. It controls your appetite which is what I needed.
Think you mentioned that it gives a nice pump as well? Don't remember you elaborating on that claim though.

LivingStrongE

Awards
Think you mentioned that it gives a nice pump as well? Don't remember you elaborating on that claim though.
I've used a couple fat burners since I first started my contest prep including Alphamine which I bought was great but then I started to get mild nausea from it which killed my cardio often, around that time I also won PES Enhanced on a Facebook contest but I didn't stack them. I switched to Riptek then went over to Dexaprine while I was doing a log on iForce Joint Help. With Dexaprine I've split the dosage 1/2 a.m and 1/2 p.m. Doing 10 mins of the treadmill just warming up to train had me sweating like crazy and by the time I was ready to train, I was pumped enough to have a great training session. Dexaprine XR does a great job of holding my appetite and keeping that sweat up while I diet for this show which drives me crazy at times.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of the two, I prefer Alphamine.
Just a personal preference for me. I like other iForce products though.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont want to raffle any feathers with some of the Reps on this board but Alphamine gives me a nice thermogenic effect and does good with my cravings, but thats about all I use it for Id rather dabble withe Clen and EC compounds for fat loss.

I used two samples of Dexaprine one was great appetite supression and the other just gave me a little energy (one was cap and the other was tab dont know which one did which tho, it was a long time ago)

...I have hgh frag next up going up to 1mg/day 12 days straight with a lot of fasting and even more cardio

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont want to raffle any feathers with some of the Reps on this board but Alphamine gives me a nice thermogenic effect and does good with my cravings, but thats about all I use it for Id rather dabble withe Clen and EC compounds for fat loss.

I used two samples of Dexaprine one was great appetite supression and the other just gave me a little energy (one was cap and the other was tab dont know which one did which tho, it was a long time ago)

...I have hgh frag next up going up to 1mg/day 12 days straight with a lot of fasting and even more cardio
No worries roch.

Unfortunately with dexaprine I experienced insanely bad anxiety and uncontrollable cold sweats. A lot of people enjoy the product but it made me feel like death. :(

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
No worries roch.

Unfortunately with dexaprine I experienced insanely bad anxiety and uncontrollable cold sweats. A lot of people enjoy the product but it made me feel like death. :(
Many people report 'the feel like death feeling'. Its very potent - I recommend chewing off no more than a 1/4 piece at a time before upping the dose. The death feeling can certainly come is a entire piece it taken - especially if in a fasted state. I find a bottle lasts forever as I don't think I have ever used more than one piece a day. I like to take as little as possible - just to keep the appetite suppressed. Slow fat loss....and diet control. However, adding 1 serving of alphamine to a fasted state (from my experience) really has helped to maintain muscle and keep the focus on fat loss ...plus provide a hard and lean look. This is why I use them together.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Many people report 'the feel like death feeling'. Its very potent - I recommend chewing off no more than a 1/4 piece at a time before upping the dose. The death feeling can certainly come is a entire piece it taken - especially if in a fasted state. I find a bottle lasts forever as I don't think I have ever used more than one piece a day. I like to take as little as possible - just to keep the appetite suppressed. Slow fat loss....and diet control. However, adding 1 serving of alphamine to a fasted state (from my experience) really has helped to maintain muscle and keep the focus on fat loss ...plus provide a hard and lean look. This is why I use them together.
Agreed. The original dexaprine was great, and I enjoyed it far more than the newer version. No disrespect intended. I used them simultaneously, and found great results overall.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Agreed. The original dexaprine was great, and I enjoyed it far more than the newer version. No disrespect intended. I used them simultaneously, and found great results overall.
I like OR too and actually have some around. I am using v2 right now. And I too I find the new XR version to be less effective than the previous versions.

LivingStrongE

Awards
No worries roch.

How did you take it if you don't mind me asking? Yeah some people aren't so tolerant to Dexaprine in which Dexaprine XR came about.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of the two, I prefer Alphamine.
Just a personal preference for me. I like other iForce products though.
They feel completely different. Both potent. How successful you are in your goals is still up to your diet. These things won't suddenly increase your calorie expenditure and make you shed weight. You still have to do that on your own. I personally see them as aides for muscle preservation, increased energy & mood and possibly appetite suppression. I dont get much appetite suppression from anything though...

Alphamine has better mood enhancement, IMO. It also feels like cleaner energy, for me. Not knocking Dex, I've tried all 3 versions.
I love my alphamine. I take it in the morning and I am hungry for another 3 to 4 hours
Haven't got a chance to use Dexaprine XR yet. Really a big fan of Dexaprine OG and have no doubt XR is a winner.

Alphamine is by far the best energy giving "fat burner" out there. Didn't crush my appetite, but anytime I took it I was flying. If you're looking for the most energy I'd go with it.

Really two good products and you may just have to decide if you want powder or not. Alphamine also tastes delicious.
Dat dere Alphamine ;)
Thanks. :)

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Problem is Alphamine just does not do the job. I really don't think I could ever get cut using only alphamine. Dex on the other hand - yes. And using e with either works well to - but you need to take too many servings of alphamine to get the same effect as 1/2 a Dex. Keep in mind that I use Alphamine and have two un-opened tubs - it serves well keep the body tight and spare muscle....but beyond that....it just cannot supress appetite like you need to or roast off the fat like Dex does - when your 6-8 weeks into a 12 week cut cycle. Just my OP.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I've never used Alphamine but Dexaprine XR is great. I use it with Ephedrine personally.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Problem is Alphamine just does not do the job.
I think plenty would beg to differ. Cutting takes some effort. You can't just take a supplement alone and eat junk then expect results. Have you tried dosing it on an empty stomach? This is when I notice the appetite suppression the strongest. Everyone has a preference but to claim "just doesn't do the job" is by all means untrue.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So drinking 2 scoops alphamine post a dozen boston creme donuts won't suffice?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So drinking 2 scoops alphamine post a dozen boston creme donuts won't suffice?
No, you take it pre donuts for the amylase inhibition effects of chlorogenic acid. ;)

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I think plenty would beg to differ. Cutting takes some effort. You can't just take a supplement alone and eat junk then expect results. Have you tried dosing it on an empty stomach? This is when I notice the appetite suppression the strongest. Everyone has a preference but to claim "just doesn't do the job" is by all means untrue.
I have never not taken Alphamine on an empty stomach. I have no idea what makes you think I eat junk food Bud (not a good thing for a rep to comment like this btw - first time I have seen a PES rep not be cool). I know how to cut and have done it many times before.How it effects other people has no bearing on how it effects me and yes, I know how it effects others - I am on the forum everyday. I use Alphamine and I want to eat within an hour under a calorie deficit. Keep in mind that I use both your product and Dex. They both have their place. So your getting the sale Bud...no worries. I am entitled to my opinion - and if I had one choice I would use Dex.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
No, you take it pre donuts for the amylase inhibition effects of chlorogenic acid. ;)
Another PES rep giving his company a bad to by dissing it's customer. Guys - really it does not look good when you do this. Ya have to think - what I am on this forum? Well it's to promote and influence folks to use PES, but most importantly provide good PR for PES in all communications. The customer is always right. Bud, I buy PES products daily - and I use Alphamine in cycles. May as well read my comment to the other meathead while your at it..

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never not taken Alphamine on an empty stomach. I have no idea what makes you think I eat junk food Bud (not a good thing for a rep to comment like this btw - first time I have seen a PES rep not be cool). I know how to cut and have done it many times before.How it effects other people has no bearing on how it effects me and yes, I know how it effects others - I am on the forum everyday. I use Alphamine and I want to eat within an hour under a calorie deficit. Keep in mind that I use both your product and Dex. They both have their place. So your getting the sale Bud...no worries. I am entitled to my opinion - and if I had one choice I would use Dex.
I'm very sorry you feel this way sir. It was not my intent to belittle or attack you in any way. Just trying to inform that just because a product works one way for you does not mean it can't cut it. Especially when a vast majority of the reviews suggest otherwise. I truly feel you did not understand the point of my post. Had you worded your response just a little differently and made your points in more of a personal experience rather than an overall opinion there would have been no response.

Once again I am sorry that you feel the response was an attack, because that most certainly is not the case. I'm very happy you enjoy our products and thank you kindly for the support! :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another PES rep giving his company a bad to by dissing it's customer. Guys - really it does not look good when you do this. Ya have to think - what I am on this forum? Well it's to promote and influence folks to use PES, but most importantly provide good PR for PES in all communications. The customer is always right. Bud, I buy PES products daily - and I use Alphamine in cycles. May as well read my comment to the other meathead while your at it..
I don't understand what you mean, I am not dissing the customer at all.

Amylase inhibition of chlorogenic acid was a proposed MOA in the study where green coffee bean extract was used to reduce fat mass in overweight subjects without any change to diet or training.

So, when hvactech made a joke about taking it after donuts I said it would work better if taken before. This is in no way intended as an insult and I am not implying that any of our customers are trying to lose weight by supplement Alphamine on a junk food diet.

I think you have misinterpreted my post. :)

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I don't understand what you mean, I am not dissing the customer at all.

Amylase inhibition of chlorogenic acid was a proposed MOA in the study where green coffee bean extract was used to reduce fat mass in overweight subjects without any change to diet or training.

So, when hvactech made a joke about taking it after donuts I said it would work better if taken before. This is in no way intended as an insult and I am not implying that any of our customers are trying to lose weight by supplement Alphamine on a junk food diet.

I think you have misinterpreted my post. :)
Suggesting that I don't know how to dose it (taking it pre-donuts) I took as dissing a very well informed customer.
Your post was not so bad - but the combination of the two posts....put you in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I apologize to you and your partner - your just joking around. I am deep into a cut (week 10 of 12) preparing for a local contest and may be a little on edge right now. Do you think? I'll take a couple scoops a Alphamine and I'll feel better....thanks PES.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Suggesting that I don't know how to dose it (taking it pre-donuts) I took as dissing a very well informed customer.
Your post was not so bad - but the combination of the two posts....put you in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I apologize to you and your partner - your just joking around. I am deep into a cut (week 10 of 12) preparing for a local contest and may be a little on edge right now. Do you think? I'll take a couple scoops a Alphamine and I'll feel better....thanks PES.
Good luck with the contest!!! No apology necessary! Just a misunderstanding. Bdcc is quite the joker. ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to clarify, although it was a light hearted post I am definitely not dissing anyone. If you look through my post history you won't find any posts of a rude nature. It is a strict policy of mine.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Just to clarify, although it was a light hearted post I am definitely not dissing anyone. If you look through my post history you won't find any posts of a rude nature. It is a strict policy of mine.
Again, I apologize and have read numerous posts by you and agree....

Touey

Touey

Awards
It is true am harassing bdcc all the time still is never rude though:D:)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
alphamine crushes my appetite so much that I recently started IF unintentionally... I just eat till im full then pass out from the flood of insulin. wake up drink a few cups of joe.. wait till about 8 am and drink 1.5 scoops with 50mgs of 95forsk and go to work.. come home take another 1.5/50 and wait till I get hungry again. usually around 7ish. pig out.. repeat

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
alphamine crushes my appetite so much that I recently started IF unintentionally... I just eat till im full then pass out from the flood of insulin. wake up drink a few cups of joe.. wait till about 8 am and drink 1.5 scoops with 50mgs of 95forsk and go to work.. come home take another 1.5/50 and wait till I get hungry again. usually around 7ish. pig out.. repeat
Got the same results at the beginning of my cut, but a couple of weeks in - no dice (at 4-5 scoops a day). Could not stop the hunger. I needed something else and had Dexaprine V2 around. 7 weeks in now - and I am still rolling along. I still take a couple of scoops of Alphamine each day cause it is beneficial in other ways, but without the Dexaprine, I would not this cut. I keep a Dex in my pocket and have a bite when needed. Very, very convenient and effective when following IF. From this thread and the reviews on Alphamine, I would appear to be from outer space - in that - it does not supress my appetite as well as it does for others. I find you build up a tolerance to Alphamine way to quick. Enhanced, I find, works better than Alphamine for appetite suppression. But plain and simple, PES and Iforce make great products....which I use extensively.