Alphamine vs Dexaprine

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Just to clarify, although it was a light hearted post I am definitely not dissing anyone. If you look through my post history you won't find any posts of a rude nature. It is a strict policy of mine.
    Again, I apologize and have read numerous posts by you and agree....

  2. Registered User
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    U.S./Italy
    Posts
    1,767
    Rep Power
    3014412

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Just to clarify, although it was a light hearted post I am definitely not dissing anyone. If you look through my post history you won't find any posts of a rude nature. It is a strict policy of mine.
    It is true am harassing bdcc all the time still is never rude though
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  3. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,343
    Rep Power
    9509237

    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post

    It is true am harassing bdcc all the time still is never rude though
    Now it's a party!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,319
    Rep Power
    908040

    alphamine crushes my appetite so much that I recently started IF unintentionally... I just eat till im full then pass out from the flood of insulin. wake up drink a few cups of joe.. wait till about 8 am and drink 1.5 scoops with 50mgs of 95forsk and go to work.. come home take another 1.5/50 and wait till I get hungry again. usually around 7ish. pig out.. repeat
    *** iForce Nutrition Anabolic Minion Member ***
  5. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    alphamine crushes my appetite so much that I recently started IF unintentionally... I just eat till im full then pass out from the flood of insulin. wake up drink a few cups of joe.. wait till about 8 am and drink 1.5 scoops with 50mgs of 95forsk and go to work.. come home take another 1.5/50 and wait till I get hungry again. usually around 7ish. pig out.. repeat
    Got the same results at the beginning of my cut, but a couple of weeks in - no dice (at 4-5 scoops a day). Could not stop the hunger. I needed something else and had Dexaprine V2 around. 7 weeks in now - and I am still rolling along. I still take a couple of scoops of Alphamine each day cause it is beneficial in other ways, but without the Dexaprine, I would not this cut. I keep a Dex in my pocket and have a bite when needed. Very, very convenient and effective when following IF. From this thread and the reviews on Alphamine, I would appear to be from outer space - in that - it does not supress my appetite as well as it does for others. I find you build up a tolerance to Alphamine way to quick. Enhanced, I find, works better than Alphamine for appetite suppression. But plain and simple, PES and Iforce make great products....which I use extensively.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alphamine vs OxyElite powder?
    By alwaysfirst in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 07:52 PM
  2. Alphamine vs Decimate
    By BULLS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-16-2013, 08:23 AM
  3. Alphamine vs ECA
    By gregg1494 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-23-2013, 08:16 PM
  4. dexaprine vs. slim fx vs. OEP
    By thomassj in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 04:07 AM
  5. Dexaprine VS OEP
    By Jbrooks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 09:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in