Body transformation

chitown21

Awards
I am looking to transform my body. Any tips and advice is well appreciated from people who have all ready have done a complete body transformation are in the process with great results.

I am 5'11" 205- 210 LBS at the moment. I started off back in January at 250Lbs. Routine has been free weights 5 days a week and HIIT training 2- 3 days a week.

Last two months Monday- chest. HIIT
Tuesday - back
Reps range from Wednesday - arms HIIT
4-6 Thursday - shoulders
8-10 Friday - legs. HIIT

This week. Sunday- legs Abs
Rep range. Monday - chest HIIT
10-12. Tuesday - back Abs
12- 15. Wednesday - arms HIIT
Thursday - shoulders Abs
Friday- full body circuit machines HIIT
Saturday - cardio

Meals for last two months have been as followed
3 egg whites 1 whole egg
Pre work out
Gym
Protein shake
8oz chicken with 1 cup of veggies
6oz sliced low sodium turkey 1 whole low sod slice of cheese and 1/4 avocado
Protein shake
6 oz white albacore tuna with relish and mustard

Just recently added casein shake before bed.

What should I add or take out to complete this intense transformation.

chitown21

Awards
It is anwhere from 1250 to 1400 on certain days.

harley009

Awards
Not enough calories. I am 6'1 205 14% bf and just started cutting at 3000 calories. Already getting a noticeable difference in appearance 5 days in. Currently eating about 250g p/250g c/50g fat. I will remove a carb source every couple of weeks to lower calories as needed.

Cardio is key with dieting. I would much rather eat more with some morning cardio then starve my self with zero cardio. Create the deficit through burning calories instead of with holding them from your body.

JMFitch

Awards
I've gone from a big 270 to a lean, fit, jacked 190. Back up to 220 at the moment. I'm 6'1". Make sure you're getting your cardio and weight training in like the guy said above...and increase your intake. Yours seems unhealthily low - have a piece of fruit or 2 a day (with your preworkout meal) and get lots of extra veggies in there. They'll keep you fuller and healthier, and add very little caloric content. And some nuts here and there, preferably almonds. Not a whole lot, but 25 almonds a day or so would be good for you and probably speed up your weight loss. Hope this helps

JMFitch

Awards
I don't know what your workouts or HIIT sessions are like, but I couldn't imagine having any decent gym days on your diet

chitown21

Awards
I run on the treadmill, jog up hill, bike, elliptical, crossramp, stairmaster,and want to pick up boxing agian. Any tips on for how long each cardio session or how many sessions in a day to do?

rphash49

Awards
You should be proud to lose 40 pounds in 6 months, congrats. That being said you need to eat more. Continue to eat clean but up your calories to 2500min. Egg whites are pointless as most all the nutrients are in the yoke. Eat more vegetables, more fats(eat that whole avocado lol) and get min 200g protein per day. I've seen a few different hiit routines but what always works for me when I'm on a cut are early morning sprints for 15min every other day. Full out 40yard sprints for 15 min will kick your ass and help with that cut. Unless you want to be supper skinny don't do cardio every day. It will kill your muscle gains in the gym.

Don't expect to lose more than a pound a week if not less but focus more on what you look like in the mirror.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
If you look at my profile you will see my transformation from last October to this past April. My transformation is not as impressive as many people I have see on this site, but I post that photo only to show that I know what works for me, and what works for me may or may not work for you. But non the less here are my few things I would recommend/add/remove to what you are doing.

Basic as always is nutrition. What I typically will start my clients on is something structured like this, just amounts will vary. You training seems to be like you have an idea of what you are doing and want to do. So I will focus on the nutrition aspect of it all. The timing of when you eat your meals would help, but I will assum it is 2.5-3hrs apart.

I would add more calories to start off. So when you wake up, since you are doing eggs, I would add a couple more egg whites and if you are able to a healthy fat like olive oil, udos oil or my personal favorite is extra vigin coconut oil (EVCO).

Meal #1 - 5 egg whites 1TBSP udos
PreWO - 4oz lean red meat with 1/2 cup - 3/4 cup of brown rice.
DuringWO - iForce Compete (will help keep your focus during the WO especially being what appears to be morning workout).
PostWO #1- Protein Isolate, my favorite is iForce Strawberry Cream
PostWO #2- 4oz White Fish and 1/2-3/4cup White Rice
Meal #2 - 6 oz lean meat 1/2 cup brown rice or 4oz sweet potato and healthy fat
Meal #3 - 6 oz lean meat and healthy fat
Bed - 6 oz lean red meat and healthy fat

Vegetables are as many as you want at all meals except pre and post WO.

That is what I would start you off around and then re-evaluate in 1 month. I personally am not a big fan of casien protein, but it does have its uses and if that is easier to get down then whole food before bed then I say go for it.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any more questions.