Low BF and love handles

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Actually I'm around 9% BF, but I still have love handles!

If you look at me from the front there isn't any problem, but when I turn on the side, you can start to see it!

During last cutting stack (ECY) I measured with skinfold a progress from 18mm to 13mm in that area, but I stop losing fat there almost from half cycle. I think I should drop around 8 to be fine.

I heard that this kind of fat is called A2 and also can be hard to destroy cause of low blood flow in that areas.
I was thinking about Albuterol, but the description of this says it impacts on B2 fat..

Any advices? I would start cutting again for that next month

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Is that enough or should be stacked with something else (albuterol)?

Will I need a PCT?

yowler99

yowler99

Awards
Its goal is Fat-loss: The main use for T3. Increase Nutrient Uptake: Not very well known, but this is a great use for T3. Doses between 6.25-12.5mcg do not shutdown endogenous thyroid output. T3 at this dose can be used to add LBM and help in keeping the fat off. When doses are kept at 6.25-12.5mcg, muscles are full and rock hard, and energy is through the roof. At these light doses, it's common for people to go to the bathroom 5-6 times a day because there bodies are making more efficient use of the food they eat.

yowler99

yowler99

Awards
I would start it off by itself to see how it works. Definitely good for leaning out

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
So it would be already more powerful than ECY stack?

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
I'd prefer not using something that will require a PCT.. Will Albuterol be a good alternative?

yowler99

yowler99

Awards
Not sure. Albuterol is a corticosteroid. So side effects will be there like steroids

yowler99

yowler99

Awards
Never tried albuterol but t3 is the best I know of and tren too

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
albuterol should be like clem but with shorter half life and less sides

as I said I'm looking into something which doesn't needs PCT

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
And yes! PCT is a must
No need for pct with t3. Studies have shown years of "abuse" doses of 75 mcgs + being fully recovered in about 1 month.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
albuterol should be like clem but with shorter half life and less sides

as I said I'm looking into something which doesn't needs PCT
Alphamine is a good eca alternative. Otc too!

Albuterol needs time off. Stops being effective.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Albuterol needs time off. Stops being effective.
Well, I won't run it more than 1 month.

Regard to T3 I know it should be used with some anabolic as Testo, and I won't go for that.

So I think albuterol is my best bet..

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I won't run it more than 1 month.

Regard to T3 I know it should be used with some anabolic as Testo, and I won't go for that.

So I think albuterol is my best bet..
After 2 weeks it becomes less effective. Not a month.

Low doses of t3 don't need to be ran with an Anabolic.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
After 2 weeks it becomes less effective. Not a month.

Low doses of t3 don't need to be ran with an Anabolic.
So at this point what would you suggest (I trust you, by your profile pic lol no homo)
T3 low dosage (how much) or Albuterol. I would not risk to lose lvm

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
No need for pct with t3. Studies have shown years of "abuse" doses of 75 mcgs + being fully recovered in about 1 month.
I was happy to see this post after reading the first few in this thread. Yes no need to PCT and as pyrobatt stated even abuse for years will have you recovering in a 2-4 weeks from every study I have seen.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So at this point what would you suggest (I trust you, by your profile pic lol no homo)
T3 low dosage (how much) or Albuterol. I would not risk to lose lvm
One important mechanism you're forgetting about. Your body does not care what kind of weight it sheds so 1/2 of that may be muscle anyway. I'm a firm believer that steroids don't even stop this. Just slows it down.

As a natural you should aim for bodyfat loss with the knowledge that you will lose some muscle no matter what.

Although an important function called "muscle memory " will allow you to gain pounds and pounds of it back in a matter of weeks.*2 or 3 and you'll be your old lbm again*
So basically just cut and worry about mass later.

I've gotten to 7% natural * no eca or albuterol*and just under 6% on cycle.

That being said diet is king. Alburterol I am unfamiliar with. T3 I suggest 12 to 25 mcgs. 50 is pushing it but shouldn't hurt depending on your diet.

I would also start a 5x5 program while cutting. Building strenght in a cut can boost your ego and help you stay on track and not give up. Reduce calories slowly. Start at a 100 calorie deficit. Every week same day / time *morning after piss is best in my opinion.* weigh yourself. If you're still loseing don't reduce calories. Keep on. The moment where you stop loseing reduce by 100 further. Continue till your happy. Add cardio / more cardio the last 2 weeks or when you get to 2000 calories. After you are done cutting come off the diet slowly. Increasing calories by like 100 a week.

This will allow you to lose fat and stay lean after coming off. To many calories fat will come back. Also wean off fat burners.

Hope I helped.

Abner

Awards
I think that you should take care of your diet and also do some exercise first. Make sure that you take low fat and carbs in your diet and also drink more water. You can also drink green tea to boost your metabolism.But with that don't forget to do exercise. It is also most important.

Bloom Beauty Boutique
33 Hollywell Road Biggera Waters QLD 4216 Australia
Phone : +61 7 5563 9900
bloombeautyboutique.com.au
Bloom Beauty Boutique where you can evolve and bloom with confidence. Our expert team of therapists will provide you with a professional experience leaving you feeling nourished and pampered.
Bloom Beauty Boutique

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
I think that you should take care of your diet and also do some exercise first. Make sure that you take low fat and carbs in your diet and also drink more water. You can also drink green tea to boost your metabolism.But with that don't forget to do exercise. It is also most important.
Um, I think he works out lol.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why do you say low fat?

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
Hmmm sounds interesting would be a good idea to use anabeta and a erase pro with the t3 to get rid of the fat and to block cortisol for minimal muscle loss .

backatit

backatit

Awards
Not sure. Albuterol is a corticosteroid. So side effects will be there like steroids
do not listen to this guy

corticosteroids have side effects like anabolic steroids?!

go back to the books bro, seriously lmao-cortico steroids and anabolic steroids are two TOTALLY different things.

do use t3- but not without AAS, unless you want to loose muscle- yes t3 can actually help build muscle- but you HAVE to be on steroids, t3 is catabolic in nature- it will burn fat AND MUSCLE!

The steroids(anabolic- not cortico lol) offset this

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'd run the albuterol man. I had great results running 18mg daily 5 days on 5 days off ( this is my work roster ). Supplement taurine tho as albuterol depletes your muscles and can cause some pretty severe muscle cramps, which are no fun.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
do not listen to this guy

corticosteroids have side effects like anabolic steroids?!

go back to the books bro, seriously lmao-cortico steroids and anabolic steroids are two TOTALLY different things.

do use t3- but not without AAS, unless you want to loose muscle- yes t3 can actually help build muscle- but you HAVE to be on steroids, t3 is catabolic in nature- it will burn fat AND MUSCLE!

The steroids(anabolic- not cortico lol) offset this
This is completely wrong. At 60 mcgs of t3 plus its very catabolic but at 12 to 25 mcgs you should notice an increase in mass if your diet is in check. Steroids do nothing of the sort. They don't stop the process they simply slow it down.

backatit

backatit

Awards
This is completely wrong. At 60 mcgs of t3 plus its very catabolic but at 12 to 25 mcgs you should notice an increase in mass if your diet is in check. Steroids do nothing of the sort. They don't stop the process they simply slow it down.
you should research the drug more before chiming in brother. Read this, then think LOGICALLY about it.

Thyroid hormones, on the other hand, offer significant benefits when used cautiously and "properly". They should not be used haphazardly as a fat loss agent however, instead they are valuable in correcting thyroid dysfunction brought on by androgen use. When done properly, T3 is used as "replacement therapy" and serves only to normalize decreased T3 levels. Research has shown that high dose androgens pushes T3 levels down (14,15). This is significant because the real value of optimal thyroid levels is not for fat loss, but instead for optimum anabolic activity. T3 has diverse facilitative anabolic effects including, increasing GH secretion(16,17), up-regulating GH receptors (18), up-regulating IGF-1 receptors (19,20), and other less well defined anabolic effects (21,22). Don’t get the wrong idea however, for T3 to facilitate anabolism, it must stay in the high normal range. A little too high or a little too low significantly changes the biological effects of thyroid hormones. Bringing T3 levels too high will undoubtedly backfire and lead to muscle, strength losses, and rebound fat gain.

You will need regular blood tests to determine the optimal dose of T3 (e.g. Cytomel) to bring you up to the optimum range. If you are unwilling, or do not have access to, regular blood work I would not recommend using T3. The old "take your morning temperature" recommendation is simply too inaccurate. Most people use way too much T3 and cause more problems than anything else. However, if you are willing to take care of yourself while optimizing muscle gains, have your free T3 checked before using any T3, yet during your full dose androgen regimen. Try to bring your free T3 levels up to ~7.0-7.4 pmol/L. Your doctor may use conventional units on your blood work which means it will read in "pg/dL". If that’s the case bring your levels up to about 450-480 pg/dL. Doing this will allow optimal caloric intake while minimizing fat gain, as well as optimize the anabolic actions of the androgens you are using.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I really hope no one reads part of this thread and thinks they are getting sound advice...there are very few people in this thread that have researched T3 at all..and not be a prick but ****ing Hell read about what **** before acting like you know the chemistry of it really what class of drug does this fall under....
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salbutamol

backatit

backatit

Awards
t3 increases GH output, increases IGF output, increases NUTRIENT PARTITIONING, and speeds the metabolism up,

so, think about it, you can eat MORE on a bulk WHILE using t3 and gain more muscle, while gaining LITTLE TO NO fat, (provided you are on proper anabolics)
furthermore, steroids SUPPRESS t3 levels, so using t3 while on a bulk is actually smart- it will NOT cause muscle wasting(provided the t3 dose is right, the anabolic dose is right, and diet/training is in check)- it will actually ENHANCE it

backatit

backatit

Awards
albuterol is a beta-2 adrenic antagonist used medically to treat ASTHMA- so is clenbuterol- however albuterol is the one that is widely prescribed. It will antagonize the beta-2 receptors, but then people need to take into consideration the alpha receptors too.

basically OP- do not use these drugs. You need more research, and so do several other people in this thread(hell I could always use some more too!)

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm sounds interesting would be a good idea to use anabeta and a erase pro with the t3 to get rid of the fat and to block cortisol for minimal muscle loss .
This will probably be a massive cut with the right diet, but without AAS I would presume a large amount of the weight would be muscle.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Bro I have a similar issue but for me its that my body won't let go of the water I want it to. I did some research and it seems that lexapro(medication I take) is the culprit. So what do I do? Well...I have no clue lol

backatit

backatit

Awards
do not stop taking your medication without consulting a medical professional

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
This will probably be a massive cut with the right diet, but without AAS I would presume a large amount of the weight would be muscle.
Yeah no doubt but at a low does like 12mcg it might just spare some muscle , not a big fan of t3 tbh even whilst on anabolic (depending which) you still lose muscle only time I would take anabolics is if I were I us tren as it does distinguish t3 levels in the body

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Yeah no doubt but at a low does like 12mcg it might just spare some muscle , not a big fan of t3 tbh even whilst on anabolic (depending which) you still lose muscle only time I would take anabolics is if I were I us tren as it does distinguish t3 levels in the body
I must slightly disagree T3 is amazing when "used correctly". Stacking T3, stim of choice and higher dosed Tren + low dose Test will leave you as ripped as you can get!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I must slightly disagree T3 is amazing when "used correctly". Stacking T3, stim of choice and higher dosed Tren + low dose Test will leave you as ripped as you can get!
or Tren + Mast, Winnie, Epi or a few other options really.

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
Yeah don't disagree with you there , although a natty approach to use t3 is a bit more complex for eg me I don't think I'd like go hop on anabolics so a way I can see effective to use t3 natty would be something like anabeta erase and clen unless there's a better way to go about it .

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really hope no one reads part of this thread and thinks they are getting sound advice...there are very few people in this thread that have researched T3 at all..and not be a prick but ****ing Hell read about what **** before acting like you know the chemistry of it really what class of drug does this fall under....
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salbutamol
If you're refering to me please visit my t3 myth thread.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
you should research the drug more before chiming in brother. Read this, then think LOGICALLY about it.

Thyroid hormones, on the other hand, offer significant benefits when used cautiously and "properly". They should not be used haphazardly as a fat loss agent however, instead they are valuable in correcting thyroid dysfunction brought on by androgen use. When done properly, T3 is used as "replacement therapy" and serves only to normalize decreased T3 levels. Research has shown that high dose androgens pushes T3 levels down (14,15). This is significant because the real value of optimal thyroid levels is not for fat loss, but instead for optimum anabolic activity. T3 has diverse facilitative anabolic effects including, increasing GH secretion(16,17), up-regulating GH receptors (18), up-regulating IGF-1 receptors (19,20), and other less well defined anabolic effects (21,22). Don't get the wrong idea however, for T3 to facilitate anabolism, it must stay in the high normal range. A little too high or a little too low significantly changes the biological effects of thyroid hormones. Bringing T3 levels too high will undoubtedly backfire and lead to muscle, strength losses, and rebound fat gain.

You will need regular blood tests to determine the optimal dose of T3 (e.g. Cytomel) to bring you up to the optimum range. If you are unwilling, or do not have access to, regular blood work I would not recommend using T3. The old "take your morning temperature" recommendation is simply too inaccurate. Most people use way too much T3 and cause more problems than anything else. However, if you are willing to take care of yourself while optimizing muscle gains, have your free T3 checked before using any T3, yet during your full dose androgen regimen. Try to bring your free T3 levels up to ~7.0-7.4 pmol/L. Your doctor may use conventional units on your blood work which means it will read in "pg/dL". If that's the case bring your levels up to about 450-480 pg/dL. Doing this will allow optimal caloric intake while minimizing fat gain, as well as optimize the anabolic actions of the androgens you are using.
Kudos at copying someone else's post/research about t3. Please refer to my t3 myth thread.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Kudos at copying someone else's post/research about t3. Please refer to my t3 myth thread.
Drop a link I am curious about your thread and well cant seem to find?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
No that link is for Albuterol not T3.
Since my last post was not clear I figure ill explain.

2d Structure of Albuterol looks like this
200px-Salbutamol.svg.png

The 2d Structure of Corticosterone looks like this
800px-Corticosterone-2D-skeletal.png

All steroids have the same starting 4 ring structure like this
intro.1.gif

If you do not see the basic 4 ring structure you can bet it is not a steroid.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drop a link I am curious about your thread and well cant seem to find?
I will when I get home. It should be titled "fighting my genetics with t3" or something like that. I need to update it :)

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I will when I get home. It should be titled "fighting my genetics with t3" or something like that. I need to update it :)
Here is a nice quote to update the whole "T3 will cause permanent thyroid damage myth."

"In 1951, Greer reported the pattern of recovery of thyroid function after stopping suppressive treatment with thyroid hormone in euthyroid [normal] subjects based on sequential measurements of their thyroidal uptake of radioiodine. He observed that after withdrawal of exogenous thyroid therapy, thyroid function, in terms of radioiodine uptake, returned to normal in most subjects within two weeks. He further observed that thyroid function returned as rapidly in those subjects whose glands had been depressed by several years of thyroid medication as it did in those whose gland had been depressed for only a few days" (3) These results have been subsequently verified in several studies. (3)(4) So contrary to what has been stated in the bodybuilding literature, there is no evidence that long term thyroid supplementation will somehow damage your thyroid gland. Greer,M. N Engl J Med 244:385, 1951)"

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is a nice quote to update the whole "T3 will cause permanent thyroid damage myth."

"In 1951, Greer reported the pattern of recovery of thyroid function after stopping suppressive treatment with thyroid hormone in euthyroid [normal] subjects based on sequential measurements of their thyroidal uptake of radioiodine. He observed that after withdrawal of exogenous thyroid therapy, thyroid function, in terms of radioiodine uptake, returned to normal in most subjects within two weeks. He further observed that thyroid function returned as rapidly in those subjects whose glands had been depressed by several years of thyroid medication as it did in those whose gland had been depressed for only a few days" (3) These results have been subsequently verified in several studies. (3)(4) So contrary to what has been stated in the bodybuilding literature, there is no evidence that long term thyroid supplementation will somehow damage your thyroid gland. Greer,M. N Engl J Med 244:385, 1951)"
I have a bunch of quotes like that on my computer at home haha ill use that though.