Ec stack: will hunger return? - AnabolicMinds.com

Ec stack: will hunger return?

Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Ec stack: will hunger return?

Background: Started the stack 2 days ago today being the third, I dose 25 mg ephedrine and 200 mg of caffine 4x's a day at 8am 12pm and 4pm. My first days worth, I only took the 4pm dose and started regular dosing the following and as writing this on my morning dose of the third day.

Factual conception: I understand what the stack does and it's benefits and I've researched just about everything there is to know on it. I'm not new to supplements and using a forum so yes I've searched my question but the wording leads to simplistic answers that don't pertain to what I'm asking.

Question: I understand the ec stack hinders hunger in turn yielding weight loss due to a calorie deficate, in addition to the "adrenaline" aspect and raising matabelism along with body heat, and the residual effects will lesson over time but still produce positive effects. However, my hunger is almost null, as in I feel as if I could go an entire day without eating, not saying that is what I do, I understand if I want gains in the gym, mental clarity, and normal body function I must eat, it's just that my appetite is completely gone and I feel full. It's even to the point that if I go to eat for the sake of eating I only get a couple bites in before feeling "sick" like I've eaten too much...so question being: after my body gets used to taking it, will my appetight return to an extent where ill be wanting to eat at least a little and adapt to holding more food before feeling too full and "sick"?

Thank you

Also: would supplementing in additional protein shakes help, just to make sure my body is getting enough calories?

Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

First problem is you're taking way too much.

50Mg of e and 200mg of c once a day is plenty. You could add more caffeine but i would never go above 50mg of e.
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Every site I go on says try to do 3 a day? Why not take the third dose? ... Not disagreeing with you, just curious as to what the negative is
    •   

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Your hunger will return
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon View Post
    Every site I go on says try to do 3 a day? Why not take the third dose? ... Not disagreeing with you, just curious as to what the negative is
    Caffeine 3 times a day or e-drine?

I'm not sure what the negatives are and i don't want to find out what happens when i pump my body full of enough stimulants tol keep a crack addict content.
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

For the sake of argument, I feel as if a pre has a more stimulating effect then EC does by far
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PROness View Post
    First problem is you're taking way too much.

50Mg of e and 200mg of c once a day is plenty. You could add more caffeine but i would never go above 50mg of e.
    50 at once? I thought 25 was the common dosage.
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 More Repp View Post

50 at once? I thought 25 was the common dosage.
    I take 50 but i push 250 at the end of a bulk... it really depends on preference but i would NEVER go above 50.
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

YES. I had the same thing happen to me. It lasted for about a week, then my appetite started to come back. It's been 3 weeks and dosing the same.

What type of ephedrine are you taking?

When I took it in hcl form from bronkaid the hunger suppressing wasn't too great. Granted, I'm not a huge eater. I just didn't notice a difference. Worked great for busting through a weightloss plateau though.

You could always stop the EC and take benedryl for a couple days and see if it helps kill your tolerance.

BTW - Did you already regularly intake a lot of caffeine? I could see this causing you to build a tolerance super fast. A lot of the kick in the EC stack for me was from the caffeine.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

3 times a day is the standard and is fine. Anecdotal reports suggest weight loss is just as effective from onky twice a day. The MOA here is not appetite control. You experience it at first and then hunger returns. There is not a significent differwnce between the two ephedrines on the market
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

Similar Forum Threads

1. Opinion on EC stack with cAMP & LXtreme
    By Head Nurse in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 03:17 PM
  2. How long to run the EC stack?
    By 357mag in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 05:27 AM
  3. LX & EC stack
    By Marsh11 in forum Supplements