Diet Plan

treed24

Awards
Hey guys, I am currently stacking Genomyx DCP and Slin Sane along with basic multi vits. I was looking for a guide in what to and not to eat to get rid of some of the body fat. I'm 6'2, 187.. Thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
google "how to calculate TDEE" and report back......this will give you a calorie baseline

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
any idea on body fat percentage?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
If you know nothing about dieting and If you've really got that many calories to play with just dont eat anything with more than one ingredient. Ie whole foods. Do some cardio and you'll get lean

Abner

Awards
I t is most important to get effective results to weight loss is that you must have to follow a healthy diet plan but with your diet don't forget to do exercise. Actually just diet or just a single exercise is not enough to weight loss you should have to do both things.

michaelawlker

michaelawlker

Awards
Body fat, discovered primarily in animal sources including red meat and whole milk milk products.
Trans fats, discovered in veggie shortenings, some margarines, crackers, candies, cookies, fast meals, meals that are fried, baked goods, and other unhealthy meals made with partially hydrogenated veggie oils.

Denzel4

Awards
There are many diet plans but i think vegetarian diet is best from all because its a natural diet plan. Anyway thank you all for sharing information and i got some good ideas about calculating fat percentage.
Vernon Hills Fitness

jenssy

Awards
I think it is most important to weight lose and get effective results.Eat healthy food and also avoid fatty food and secure from diseased.Make your healthy diet plan containing nutrition, vegetarian and exercise so important!!!!!!!