Might be stupid question BUT
- 06-17-2013, 04:03 PM
- 06-17-2013, 05:07 PM
definetly yes. if your calorie intake is way to low, your body will get stress out and release hormone called Cortisol which store body fat and won't let it go. also it heppends if you overdose your traning and push to hard.
the secret of lose whight isn't eat less. is eat RIGHT. also try to minimal your Cardio.
if i were in that situation of yours i probably was eating the daily RMR intake for a 3 to 5 weeks to let your body metabolisem and hormones get back to normal.
- 06-17-2013, 05:36 PM
its possible, but not really all that common either. You have to be at pretty low calories for an extended length of time for that to really happen. That's part of why a cheat meal once a week is pretty important, as it helps reset the body's expectation of caloric intake.Animis Rep
06-17-2013, 05:50 PM
07-13-2013, 05:39 AM
I agree that you don't need to eat more calories. I think that it's not about calories or exercise. You should always eat a balanced diet. But with that you should have to do exercise like cycling and swimming are the best exercise for this purpose.Bloom Beauty Boutique33 Hollywell Road Biggera Waters QLD 4216 AustraliaPhone : +61 7 5563 9900bloombeautyboutique.com.au Bloom Beauty Boutique where you can evolve and bloom with confidence. Our expert team of therapists will provide you with a professional experience leaving you feeling nourished and pampered.Bloom Beauty Boutique
Similar Forum Threads
- By joub in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 5Last Post: 03-09-2009, 06:22 PM
- By rocky025 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-11-2008, 03:58 PM
- By Indiana Jones in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-19-2008, 12:23 PM
- By Turk in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2007, 11:54 PM
- By monroeclark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-28-2005, 11:33 PM