White Potatoes

  1. White Potatoes


    Will eating white potatoes like russets, red potatoes, exc. make me put on unwanted lbs? R they really that bad for a bodybuilder tryna get lean n cut up?


  2. excess cals will add unwanted pounds, not potatoes themselves

  3. Cuz I've always been told to stay away from everything white...If it's white don't eat it...
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by 609dean View Post
    Cuz I've always been told to stay away from everything white...If it's white don't eat it...
    who told you that nonsense

  5. jus online nd shyt...i didnt think so either. So like frying 2 med size russets in a lil bit of canola oil nd olive for my morning carbs wit my breakfast is ok?

  6. The bro science in this thread is TOO DAMN HIGH! that's like the people who think lifting heavy makes them bulky and huge. No an excess of calories does though. Same principle here.

    However I stay away from white bread, hurts my tummy.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 609dean View Post
    jus online nd shyt...i didnt think so either. So like frying 2 med size russets in a lil bit of canola oil nd olive for my morning carbs wit my breakfast is ok?
    absolutely

  8. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    The bro science in this thread is TOO DAMN HIGH! that's like the people who think lifting heavy makes them bulky and huge. No an excess of calories does though. Same principle here.

    However I stay away from white bread, hurts my tummy.
    ive never like white bread

  9. fuk yea! I love fried potatoes! sweet

  10. Quote Originally Posted by 609dean View Post
    jus online nd shyt...i didnt think so either. So like frying 2 med size russets in a lil bit of canola oil nd olive for my morning carbs wit my breakfast is ok?
    Fry them in coconut oil instead
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Fry them in coconut oil instead
    Good advice.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Fry them in coconut oil instead
    I pretty much fry everything in coconut oil.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  13. I Love Fried Potatoes

  14. lol i eat white everythig except for bread too. orowheat = best bread eva

  15. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    lol i eat white everythig except for bread too. orowheat = best bread eva
    Orowheat potato bread

    /bread talk lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  16. Potatoes are a great carb source. Sounds like a "clean" advocate has been at it again

  17. nope just hit your macros...nothing is off the table

  18. There is really nothing wrong with white potatoes, unless you are doing hard core Keto eating plan. The problem with white potatoes is all the stuff people put on them.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Dogsoldier View Post
    There is really nothing wrong with white potatoes, unless you are doing hard core Keto eating plan. The problem with white potatoes is all the stuff people put on them.
    Like cheese, butter, sour creme.... or:
    Cottage cheese, Plain greek yogurt, Almond butter

  20. Quote Originally Posted by 609dean View Post
    Will eating white potatoes like russets, red potatoes, exc. make me put on unwanted lbs? R they really that bad for a bodybuilder tryna get lean n cut up?
    Cooled down boiled celery are excellent – as you would see in a awesome spud healthier healthy salad. A quantity of the food made of starch in spud becomes evidence food made of starch when it cools down down down, importance it does not get absorbed by your system (which will preserve you some calories) but rather needs on many of the features of disolveable disolveable materials.
    You can also look at yams (yams) as an alternative to white-colored celery, these have a GI of only 61.
    Dianabol on stock and ready for fast shipping worldwide

  21. Ppl still quote the gi scale?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  22. Cooled down boiled celery are excellent – as you would see in a awesome spud healthier healthy salad. A quantity of the food made of starch in spud becomes evidence food made of starch when it cools down down down, importance it does not get absorbed by your system (which will preserve you some calories) but rather needs on many of the features of disolveable disolveable materials.
    Dianabol on stock and ready for fast shipping worldwide
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 02:47 PM
  2. white potatoes
    By Timmo in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 12:00 PM
  3. White potatoes
    By Irish Cannon in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 10:56 PM
  4. White potatoes
    By jaydee in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 05:51 PM
  5. white potatoes vs red potatoes
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-08-2005, 02:17 AM
Log in
Log in