White Potatoes

609dean

Awards
Will eating white potatoes like russets, red potatoes, exc. make me put on unwanted lbs? R they really that bad for a bodybuilder tryna get lean n cut up?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
excess cals will add unwanted pounds, not potatoes themselves

609dean

Awards
Cuz I've always been told to stay away from everything white...If it's white don't eat it...

609dean

Awards
jus online nd shyt...i didnt think so either. So like frying 2 med size russets in a lil bit of canola oil nd olive for my morning carbs wit my breakfast is ok?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The bro science in this thread is TOO DAMN HIGH! that's like the people who think lifting heavy makes them bulky and huge. No an excess of calories does though. Same principle here.

However I stay away from white bread, hurts my tummy.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
jus online nd shyt...i didnt think so either. So like frying 2 med size russets in a lil bit of canola oil nd olive for my morning carbs wit my breakfast is ok?
absolutely

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The bro science in this thread is TOO DAMN HIGH! that's like the people who think lifting heavy makes them bulky and huge. No an excess of calories does though. Same principle here.

However I stay away from white bread, hurts my tummy.
ive never like white bread

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fry them in coconut oil instead

P

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
lol i eat white everythig except for bread too. orowheat = best bread eva

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Potatoes are a great carb source. Sounds like a "clean" advocate has been at it again ;)

J

JoeRich

Awards
nope just hit your macros...nothing is off the table

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
There is really nothing wrong with white potatoes, unless you are doing hard core Keto eating plan. The problem with white potatoes is all the stuff people put on them.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
There is really nothing wrong with white potatoes, unless you are doing hard core Keto eating plan. The problem with white potatoes is all the stuff people put on them.
Like cheese, butter, sour creme.... or:
Cottage cheese, Plain greek yogurt, Almond butter

michaelawlker

michaelawlker

Awards
Will eating white potatoes like russets, red potatoes, exc. make me put on unwanted lbs? R they really that bad for a bodybuilder tryna get lean n cut up?
Cooled down boiled celery are excellent – as you would see in a awesome spud healthier healthy salad. A quantity of the food made of starch in spud becomes evidence food made of starch when it cools down down down, importance it does not get absorbed by your system (which will preserve you some calories) but rather needs on many of the features of disolveable disolveable materials.
You can also look at yams (yams) as an alternative to white-colored celery, these have a GI of only 61.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ppl still quote the gi scale?

michaelawlker

michaelawlker

Awards
Cooled down boiled celery are excellent – as you would see in a awesome spud healthier healthy salad. A quantity of the food made of starch in spud becomes evidence food made of starch when it cools down down down, importance it does not get absorbed by your system (which will preserve you some calories) but rather needs on many of the features of disolveable disolveable materials.