2300 calories at 290 lbs... Seems toooo low...

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    How many times a week are you doing cardio these days huggy?
    5 - 6...

But i am doing it kind of wierd... I warm up on a precore 15 mins, bang out some type of HITT (15 mins) then do another 10 minute cool down/positive thought brainwashing...

2. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    5 - 6...

But i am doing it kind of wierd... I warm up on a precore 15 mins, bang out some type of HITT (15 mins) then do another 10 minute cool down/positive thought brainwashing...
    Okay cool. I'm at about 3 sessions a week, but felt burnt out very quickly last week. I like the positive thought brainwashing part! Whatever you're doing, it's working!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Okay cool. I'm at about 3 sessions a week, but felt burnt out very quickly last week. I like the positive thought brainwashing part! Whatever you're doing, it's working!
    This week i will hit 12 total sessions between cardio and weights... My cardio is not that strenuous outside of the 15 mins of hiit....

positive affirmation time:
    i go over all my day, all my cooked meals... What i will be doing at work... All that i want to get done that day while cooling down... Think about any slip ups the past couple of days and just figure out how to avoid them...

4. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    This week i will hit 12 total sessions between cardio and weights... My cardio is not that strenuous outside of the 15 mins of hiit....

positive affirmation time:
    i go over all my day, all my cooked meals... What i will be doing at work... All that i want to get done that day while cooling down... Think about any slip ups the past couple of days and just figure out how to avoid them...
    Same. I have been sticking to mostly sprint stuff and tire flips, but don't recover as quickly. LISS just makes me sad. Might give epsom salt baths a try. That's a good affirmation.

5. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Same. I have been sticking to mostly sprint stuff and tire flips, but don't recover as quickly. LISS just makes me sad. Might give epsom salt baths a try. That's a good affirmation.
    Liss is for the birds....
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    Liss is for the birds....
    Birds are fast! Worms more like it Which is why birds eat worms.

7. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Birds are fast! Worms more like it Which is why birds eat worms.
    Agreed!

8. Weighed in at 252 this morning... Should i change the title of the thread?

Name:  IlMhruijWQpbMMdUjaLVTqxhorOWYiLPXaNW.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  60.1 KB

9. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    Weighed in at 252 this morning... Should i change the title of the thread?

That's about 40 lbs in 4 weeks? Unless my math is incorrect.

Side note: I purchased Trutein PB Chocolate. It's much more mild than I would have liked. Still prefer Cinnabun!

10. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post

Killing it man!!! Keep it up!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

11. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post

Naw, don't change the title....just keep killing it in the gym & keep us updated bro!

12. Where do you stand now?
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Where do you stand now?
    249 lbs before my cheat day.... The fact that i have been losing this weight while maintaining at least one cheat day a week is pretty cool... It has to be the hiit....

14. and i have switched to a 93%lean ground turkey as a staple (chicken was killing me).... Mashing up a yam, tossing that in with the turkey... Soooo goood!

15. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    249 lbs before my cheat day.... The fact that i have been losing this weight while maintaining at least one cheat day a week is pretty cool... It has to be the hiit....
    How's strength holding up?
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    How's strength holding up?
    Squats are in the dumper but everything else is ok.... Anything over 400 on squats just feels heavy, its hard to explain... Going to start adding back some calories in a couple weeks now... I am sure it will come back with a vengeance...

17. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    Squats are in the dumper but everything else is ok.... Anything over 400 on squats just feels heavy, its hard to explain... Going to start adding back some calories in a couple weeks now... I am sure it will come back with a vengeance...
    Nope I totally understand the "feeling heavy" thing. Squats are the main struggle for me when I'm (rarely) in deficit. First to go, last to come back.

Oddly my bench and DL really don't take a hit.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

18. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    It's really no surprise actually. The leaner you get the more cheat meals you may need. I ran a prep where I had two heavy cheats a week deep into my diet and I never stalled losing fat. They're very important for many reasons.

19. Quote Originally Posted by burnstacp View Post
    It's really no surprise actually. The leaner you get the more cheat meals you may need. I ran a prep where I had two heavy cheats a week deep into my diet and I never stalled losing fat. They're very important for many reasons.
    I think i am burning a hella ton of calories with the HIIT too... In a couple of weeks i am going to start reverse dieting to see where i am from a maintenance standpoint...

20. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post

I think i am burning a hella ton of calories with the HIIT too... In a couple of weeks i am going to start reverse dieting to see where i am from a maintenance standpoint...
    What's reverse dieting!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

21. I weigh around why you weigh and my coach has me eating 2100. He stressed more protein less carbs and I feel great! My lifts are doing good and I feel better just overall! In my opinion it is not to low.

22. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post

What's reverse dieting!
    Reverse dieting is where you slowly add carbs and fat back in after a deficit instead of going hog wild. This minimizes post-cut fat gain and allows you to find a more accurate maintenance level for your new body composition. It will also allow you to find a good baseline to start gaining lean muscle without sacrificing too much leanness.

23. ended up at about 249 - 251... Going to get calipered this weekend...

Going to start reverse dieting by doubling the amount of carbs in breakfast (first week). Each week i will choose another meal to double the calories in till i get to 300 grams of carbs a day...

24. I may have missed it but how long will you be eating at this level and is there another step or three to his method?

25. I did this for the 6 week cellucore challenge..... Dropped 50 lbs and 6-7 percent bf in 6 weeks... averaged 10-11 workouts per week, morning Hiit, evening weights...

I am going to add some calories and do a more conventional diet now (more calories)

I started the thread because i was amazed at how low my calories where at 290+lbs

26. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    I did this for the 6 week cellucore challenge..... Dropped 50 lbs and 6-7 percent bf in 6 weeks... averaged 10-11 workouts per week, morning Hiit, evening weights...

I am going to add some calories and do a more conventional diet now (more calories)

I started the thread because i was amazed at how low my calories where at 290+lbs
    I'll be damn surprised if you don't win...

27. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    ty but it would be more impressive if i dropped that weight from this point...

28. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post

^This

29. ty for all the support guys...

Contest ends aug2 so i will have some cool before and afters after then...

I am kind of excited to apply what i have learned about food prep, measuring and tweaking and applying them to a bulk... I have never done a smart bulk...

30. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    ty for all the support guys...

Contest ends aug2 so i will have some cool before and afters after then...

I am kind of excited to apply what i have learned about food prep, measuring and tweaking and applying them to a bulk... I have never done a smart bulk...
    Always <3. I am so excited to see your after pics, huggy. Gonna get your tan on? You're waiting until the last minute and keeping us in suspense!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Why is my bench press stuck at 195 lbs?!?!
    By Benzino in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 05:13 PM
  2. my quest for high school 1000 lb club! at 175 lbs.
    By 84bandit in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 04:49 PM
  3. M1T at low dose two week cycle
    By Warhead_321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-27-2004, 05:28 PM
  4. seems i am at that limit.. or possibly stress
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 06:38 AM