keto flu / induction flu
- 06-01-2013, 03:03 PM
- 06-02-2013, 12:23 AM
06-02-2013, 02:40 PM
I did a Google search and looked around. Someone recommended letting 1 tablespoon of coconut oil melt in your mouth and then swallowing slowly. Not exactly the most pleasant experience but I tried it and my throat is much better today. Not sure if it was the coconut oil or just water and rest but I'm thankful that I can drink water without pain again.
06-06-2013, 11:39 PM
I would probably say it had more to do with rest then anything else. Glad you're feeling better!
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
06-07-2013, 01:26 PM
06-07-2013, 01:37 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By xarmyguy26 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 60Last Post: 03-13-2006, 11:56 PM
- By sepheus61 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 06-15-2004, 04:27 PM
- By Alpine in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2004, 03:32 PM
- By MaDmaN in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 01-10-2004, 12:32 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-25-2003, 10:48 AM