Need diet plan for weight loss

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.77%

Need diet plan for weight loss

Hey everybody I'm looking for a diet plan, but the problem is I'm not exactly the richest person, I'm in poverty. Does anyone know of cheap food that I can buy to for cutting ? Thanks everyone!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Meat is pretty cheap if you buy in bulk.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.77%

Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    Meat is pretty cheap if you buy in bulk.
    So use meat as a cutting/fat loss source ?
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan517 View Post

So use meat as a cutting/fat loss source ?
    Medium fat, high protein and low carb for bow. Then start carb cycling. Use whole foods and meat. What are your stats? Once you're diet is down you'll be off an shredding fat!

I do 40% fat 40% protein 20% carbs until I get to a decent bf% then start carb cycling to ramp my.metabolism back up since weight loss gets hindered from going low carb for too long.

Look into the ketogenic diet as well. I ran this for awhile and leaned out fairly quickly and naturally. Its rough the first week but it pays off in the end tjays for sure.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.77%

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

Medium fat, high protein and low carb for bow. Then start carb cycling. Use whole foods and meat. What are your stats? Once you're diet is down you'll be off an shredding fat!

I do 40% fat 40% protein 20% carbs until I get to a decent bf% then start carb cycling to ramp my.metabolism back up since weight loss gets hindered from going low carb for too long.

Look into the ketogenic diet as well. I ran this for awhile and leaned out fairly quickly and naturally. Its rough the first week but it pays off in the end tjays for sure.
    Nice and yea ill do my research on the ketogenic diet. And my stats are 5'10 about 193 and give or take 16-20% Bf. wanna drop Bf to at least 10-12%. But due to my financial I can't afford to always keep buying food to eat I barely eat 3 meals a day I can really only afford 2 meals breakfast and dinner. So having a diet is extremely hard cause I know what to eat but then again I don't because of my financial issue I'm just stuck I don't what to buy. And it seems I'm at a stop of weight loss. I guess maybe due to my lack of nutrition ? I don't know...feels impossible to lean out.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  367 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33%

Hello Jonathan... You may go for cuisine diet, in this diet people are consuming only frozen foods. Lean Cuisine itself is a brand which sold frozen foods and dinners in the United States, Canada and Australia by Nestle. One of my cousins said about this diet but I don't know much about this cuisine diet. If you can wait I'll provide some more info regarding this cuisine diet. Or you may become as a vegetarian.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by XzavierDavies View Post
    Hello Jonathan... You may go for cuisine diet, in this diet people are consuming only frozen foods. Lean Cuisine itself is a brand which sold frozen foods and dinners in the United States, Canada and Australia by Nestle. One of my cousins said about this diet but I don't know much about this cuisine diet. If you can wait I'll provide some more info regarding this cuisine diet. Or you may become as a vegetarian.
    Sounds like a great way to get cancer from processed foods and a lot of headaches from all that sodium. Dumbest thing I have ever read here. Vegetarian? Yah you'll make huge gains not eating meat (sarcasm).
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.77%

Sounds like a great way to get cancer from processed foods and a lot of headaches from all that sodium. Dumbest thing I have ever read here. Vegetarian? Yah you'll make huge gains not eating meat (sarcasm).
    Lol ! It's cool man all comments are welcomed here, that's why I posted ill let people put what they think is best and if it's good advice ill take it if not then thanks for your help. That's all but that love the sarcasm bro lol.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

You're using that ratio of your BMR or tdee? I always get confused between the 2
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.58%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

should be tdee
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Diet Plan in Weight Loss ?
    By stevenelson in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 04:56 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 08:00 AM
  3. I need help for weight loss/supplements for my girlfriend
    By DBStrong in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 09:53 AM
  4. Need advice on dietary supplement for weight loss.
    By Fun2Train in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-13-2006, 02:00 PM
  5. Exercise Trumps Diet for Weight Loss
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 02:18 PM