23yo girl wants a 6pack - help!

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

1. Still no six pack but leaner and working in it. My biceps and shoulders are beginning to get alot more definition too
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Looking lean pixie. Consistency and you'll get there!
    •   

3. Any opinions on CLA here?

4. Quote Originally Posted by pixiethree View Post
    Any opinions on CLA here?
    Love CLA, only problem is you have to take it for a long term period to see benefits

5. Quote Originally Posted by pixiethree View Post
    Any opinions on CLA here?
    Not worth it
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
    Hey Pixie, my fiancť is in the same boat you are! Im not sure if you have seen this thread, but Zir Red has a link to an article there that is great. He is a wealth of information! Lifting Heavy
    Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Not worth it
    Both of these spot on... Zir Red has a really good article on lifting women style lol

AND

CLA... Save your money
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

7. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

Both of these spot on... Zir Red has a really good article on lifting women style lol

AND

CLA... Save your money
    Okay thanks, yes most people here are saying dont waste your money on it. Maybe something to try if nothing else is working - but I'm travelling heaps well just love learning about different techniques. Probably getting annoying with all my questions on here. Sorry guys.

8. Quote Originally Posted by pixiethree View Post

Okay thanks, yes most people here are saying dont waste your money on it. Maybe something to try if nothing else is working - but I'm travelling heaps well just love learning about different techniques. Probably getting annoying with all my questions on here. Sorry guys.
    Raspberry keytones,new alpha t2 and alphamine are good supplements for your goals currently.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

9. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

Raspberry keytones,new alpha t2 and alphamine are good supplements for your goals currently.
    I decided to give myself four weeks off all sups to see how far I can get naturally. I will look into these at the end of my 4 weeks if my progress has slowed. Lean enough so time for muscles. Which sups do you think will promote muscle gain?

Headin to NZ for 5 days next week so keen to smash it when I get back!

10. Quote Originally Posted by pixiethree View Post

I decided to give myself four weeks off all sups to see how far I can get naturally. I will look into these at the end of my 4 weeks if my progress has slowed. Lean enough so time for muscles. Which sups do you think will promote muscle gain?

Headin to NZ for 5 days next week so keen to smash it when I get back!
    Well anabeta,bcaas,ara,agmatine,and a good calorie surplus.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

11. Yeah true sweet. I don't like the idea of using a formula to determine my maintenance calories so ill just spend some time figuring that out. I think it might be just over 1500 as I was still losing slightly with 1500 with fasted cardio each morning and a few weights sessions each week.

Trial and error I guess! Looking forward to my new journey.

Should I stop doing fasted cardio when I make the switch between focusing on fat loss to muscle gain? Fasted cardio would be calories burnt - maybe not so great when I'm trying to achieve a calorie surplus?? I don't know.

12. Quote Originally Posted by pixiethree View Post
    Yeah true sweet. I don't like the idea of using a formula to determine my maintenance calories so ill just spend some time figuring that out. I think it might be just over 1500 as I was still losing slightly with 1500 with fasted cardio each morning and a few weights sessions each week.

Trial and error I guess! Looking forward to my new journey.

Should I stop doing fasted cardio when I make the switch between focusing on fat loss to muscle gain? Fasted cardio would be calories burnt - maybe not so great when I'm trying to achieve a calorie surplus?? I don't know.
    Doing cardio while building muscle will help you stay lean. If fasted is your prefered cardio go right ahead.

Maintenance calories are easy to figure out. Once you stop losing weight your at it. If you're not into counting calories / like to find out how much on your own I usually tell people add a tablespoon of peanut butter *80 to 95 calories * or half a cup of oatmeal *150 calories * and see if you start gaining weight. If not then add another serving. Really easy.

Make sure to correctly reverse diet when coming off a cut.

13. Great idea. And I love peanut butter haha so this will be just fine for me thankyou
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. wtf girls want nice guys? HUH?
    By fmfws185 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 09:12 PM
  2. help with wanting to order help plz ??
    By Gym4Life in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 01:21 AM
  3. OK guys and girls...MY SIS NEEDS HELP
    By Polish_Oak in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-18-2005, 08:56 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2004, 08:52 AM
  5. HELP! Iím Weak as a Girl!
    By iron addict in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1