23yo girl wants a 6pack - help!
- 07-03-2013, 02:01 PM
- 07-03-2013, 02:12 PM
- 07-04-2013, 04:33 AM
07-04-2013, 04:58 AM
07-04-2013, 05:11 AM
07-04-2013, 05:18 AM
07-04-2013, 11:47 AM
07-04-2013, 11:50 AM
07-04-2013, 12:10 PM
Headin to NZ for 5 days next week so keen to smash it when I get back!
07-04-2013, 01:17 PM
07-04-2013, 01:38 PM
Yeah true sweet. I don't like the idea of using a formula to determine my maintenance calories so ill just spend some time figuring that out. I think it might be just over 1500 as I was still losing slightly with 1500 with fasted cardio each morning and a few weights sessions each week.
Trial and error I guess! Looking forward to my new journey.
Should I stop doing fasted cardio when I make the switch between focusing on fat loss to muscle gain? Fasted cardio would be calories burnt - maybe not so great when I'm trying to achieve a calorie surplus?? I don't know.
07-04-2013, 01:49 PM
Maintenance calories are easy to figure out. Once you stop losing weight your at it. If you're not into counting calories / like to find out how much on your own I usually tell people add a tablespoon of peanut butter *80 to 95 calories * or half a cup of oatmeal *150 calories * and see if you start gaining weight. If not then add another serving. Really easy.
Make sure to correctly reverse diet when coming off a cut.
Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
07-04-2013, 01:57 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By fmfws185 in forum General ChatReplies: 87Last Post: 06-04-2013, 09:12 PM
- By Gym4Life in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2008, 01:21 AM
- By Polish_Oak in forum SupplementsReplies: 43Last Post: 02-18-2005, 08:56 AM
- By good_guye28 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 01-21-2004, 08:52 AM
- By iron addict in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2003, 07:34 PM