23yo girl wants a 6pack - help! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

23yo girl wants a 6pack - help!

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pixiethree View Post
    I agree with you in the line between being too lean to the point of manly and she is too muscly for my likings - but an amazing achievement on he:-) r part. Must have taken alot if hard work.

I will look up those exercises
    Yep, I definitely admire the amount of dedication it takes to get to that level of leanness. Judging by your avatar you have a pretty rad midsection by anyone's standards :-)

2. New Member

I agree with you in the line between being too lean to the point of manly and she is too muscly for my likings - but an amazing achievement on her part. Must have taken alot if hard work.

I will look up those exercises
    Have you ever considered these women you are modeling yourself after, which are extremely lean and muscled.... could perhaps be taking exogenous hormones?

Find a sport where the athletes are drug tested, and the women are the top of that sport never look like the picture you posted. And these are sports where the women make a **** ton more money for their physical ability beyond what a fitness model makes for their looks. And even in sports with drug testing, at the top of the field a vast majority are still on something.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar0 View Post
    Have you ever considered these women you are modeling yourself after, which are extremely lean and muscled.... could perhaps be taking exogenous hormones?

Find a sport where the athletes are drug tested, and the women are the top of that sport never look like the picture you posted. And these are sports where the women make a **** ton more money for their physical ability beyond what a fitness model makes for their looks. And even in sports with drug testing, at the top of the field a vast majority are still on something.
    I already posted 2 examples, both well known coaches and drug free athletes: Molly Galbraith and Neghar Fonooni. The are 2 of the founders of Girls Gone Strong and there's about a million pics of each on the Internet, 6 packs and all.
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by compudog View Post
    I already posted 2 examples, both well known coaches and drug free athletes: Molly Galbraith and Neghar Fonooni. The are 2 of the founders of Girls Gone Strong and there's about a million pics of each on the Internet, 6 packs and all.
    I just looked up both of these women, and I could not find one picture with a fully defined muscled 6 pack like the previous picture the OP posted on the last page of the man looking woman. These women are natural, the picture on the previous page she is not.

w w w girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/399679418.jpg
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You can be natural and admire /strive for bodybuilding genetics. I used to push for flex wheelers...wheels. I'm more realistic now but it has only made my physique better
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  6. New Member

Please keep i mind the picture I posted was just an example that six packs are possible for chicks. I know the girl and I would be surprised if she is taking anything to further her physique.

This is not the image I aspire to
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

I just looked up both of these women, and I could not find one picture with a fully defined muscled 6 pack like the previous picture the OP posted on the last page of the man looking woman. These women are natural, the picture on the previous page she is not.

w w w girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/399679418.jpg
    http://nicktumminello.com/2011/08/we...eghar-fonooni/
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

On top of your typical squats, cleans, deads, etc. add thrusters to your arsenal. Very long ROM movement that requires tons of core stability.
    Other thank that, train your abs like any other muscle and you will get there. Your progress has been top notch, and from what it seems, your diet is pretty dialed in. Best of luck!
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

http://imgur.com/r/hardbodies/top

Tons of shredded girls
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18 View Post
    http://imgur.com/r/hardbodies/top

Tons of shredded girls
    Thank you for that
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Thank you for that
    My pleasure. Lols
  12. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18 View Post

My pleasure. Lols
    Quality page.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwai Chang View Post
    My girlfriend's belly looks like a disaster area and she doesn't want to do anything about it. Maybe I'll get her to take a little Test E to get her juices going and have her do 4-5 different abdominal exercises five to six days a week for one month. Something like "Abs of Steel" maybe with a bit of dianabol too.
    I think this is up there with the stupidest things I've ever seen posted on this forum.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I think this is up there with the stupidest things I've ever seen posted on this forum.
    LOL. Agreed
  15. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

This thread has been sidetracked and feel sorry for Pixie
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  16. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

My girlfriend's belly looks like a disaster area and she doesn't want to do anything about it. Maybe I'll get her to take a little Test E to get her juices going and have her do 4-5 different abdominal exercises five to six days a week for one month. Something like "Abs of Steel" maybe with a bit of dianabol too.
    Fukn trolls
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  234 lbs.

Erhm.. Derrrrr.... "Brought to you by Carl's Jr". I wonder if this guy's in the 82nd, I definitely hear stuff this 'tarded round mhear!
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    This thread has been sidetracked and feel sorry for Pixie
    +1.... Trolls suck ass (Cartman voice)
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Well now that this thread has been thoroughly pooped on by a troll I'll add the last word, courtesy of Girls Gone Strong

http://www.girlsgonestrong.com/complete-core-training/
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

Hey Pixie, my fiancé is in the same boat you are! Im not sure if you have seen this thread, but Zir Red has a link to an article there that is great. He is a wealth of information! Lifting Heavy
  21. New Member

Still no six pack but leaner and working in it. My biceps and shoulders are beginning to get alot more definition too
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  22. Professional Member

Looking lean pixie. Consistency and you'll get there!
    Squats do a booty good.
  23. New Member

Any opinions on CLA here?
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  179 lbs.

Love CLA, only problem is you have to take it for a long term period to see benefits
  25. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Not worth it
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
    Hey Pixie, my fiancé is in the same boat you are! Im not sure if you have seen this thread, but Zir Red has a link to an article there that is great. He is a wealth of information! Lifting Heavy
    Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Not worth it
    Both of these spot on... Zir Red has a really good article on lifting women style lol

AND

CLA... Save your money
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  27. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

Both of these spot on... Zir Red has a really good article on lifting women style lol

AND

CLA... Save your money
    Okay thanks, yes most people here are saying dont waste your money on it. Maybe something to try if nothing else is working - but I'm travelling heaps well just love learning about different techniques. Probably getting annoying with all my questions on here. Sorry guys.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Okay thanks, yes most people here are saying dont waste your money on it. Maybe something to try if nothing else is working - but I'm travelling heaps well just love learning about different techniques. Probably getting annoying with all my questions on here. Sorry guys.
    Raspberry keytones,new alpha t2 and alphamine are good supplements for your goals currently.
  29. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

Raspberry keytones,new alpha t2 and alphamine are good supplements for your goals currently.
    I decided to give myself four weeks off all sups to see how far I can get naturally. I will look into these at the end of my 4 weeks if my progress has slowed. Lean enough so time for muscles. Which sups do you think will promote muscle gain?

Headin to NZ for 5 days next week so keen to smash it when I get back!
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

I decided to give myself four weeks off all sups to see how far I can get naturally. I will look into these at the end of my 4 weeks if my progress has slowed. Lean enough so time for muscles. Which sups do you think will promote muscle gain?

Headin to NZ for 5 days next week so keen to smash it when I get back!
    Well anabeta,bcaas,ara,agmatine,and a good calorie surplus.
  31. New Member

Yeah true sweet. I don't like the idea of using a formula to determine my maintenance calories so ill just spend some time figuring that out. I think it might be just over 1500 as I was still losing slightly with 1500 with fasted cardio each morning and a few weights sessions each week.

Trial and error I guess! Looking forward to my new journey.

Should I stop doing fasted cardio when I make the switch between focusing on fat loss to muscle gain? Fasted cardio would be calories burnt - maybe not so great when I'm trying to achieve a calorie surplus?? I don't know.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Yeah true sweet. I don't like the idea of using a formula to determine my maintenance calories so ill just spend some time figuring that out. I think it might be just over 1500 as I was still losing slightly with 1500 with fasted cardio each morning and a few weights sessions each week.

Trial and error I guess! Looking forward to my new journey.

Should I stop doing fasted cardio when I make the switch between focusing on fat loss to muscle gain? Fasted cardio would be calories burnt - maybe not so great when I'm trying to achieve a calorie surplus?? I don't know.
    Doing cardio while building muscle will help you stay lean. If fasted is your prefered cardio go right ahead.

Maintenance calories are easy to figure out. Once you stop losing weight your at it. If you're not into counting calories / like to find out how much on your own I usually tell people add a tablespoon of peanut butter *80 to 95 calories * or half a cup of oatmeal *150 calories * and see if you start gaining weight. If not then add another serving. Really easy.

Make sure to correctly reverse diet when coming off a cut.
  33. New Member

Great idea. And I love peanut butter haha so this will be just fine for me thankyou
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. wtf girls want nice guys? HUH?
    By fmfws185 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 08:12 PM
  2. help with wanting to order help plz ??
    By Gym4Life in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 12:21 AM
  3. OK guys and girls...MY SIS NEEDS HELP
    By Polish_Oak in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-18-2005, 07:56 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2004, 07:52 AM
  5. HELP! I’m Weak as a Girl!
    By iron addict in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1