Ephedrine?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    elsdelece's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4
    Answers
    0

    Ephedrine?


    Has anyone used this fat burner before, would you recommend? I have previously used Clenbuterol, is Ephedrine as strong?

    Thanks

  2. Registered User
    madripper32's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    525
    Answers
    0


    Never use clen but ephedrine and caffeine works pretty good.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169
  3. Registered User
    elsdelece's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4
    Answers
    0


    Thanks :-)
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,230
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by elsdelece View Post
    Has anyone used this fat burner before, would you recommend? I have previously used Clenbuterol, is Ephedrine as strong?

    Thanks
    us ephedra all the time. tried clen a few times. the sides from clen are insane.
    clen is way stronger!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  5. Registered User
    PROness's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    I've never used clen, but I have used ephedrine and I wasn't too impressed even with an ECA stack. Of course when you work nights and drink at least three cans of energy drinks per night, my tolerance to stimulants were already through the roof. I've noticed I get the same "thermogenic" effects by just drinking a cup of coffee pre-workout and wearing some sweats and a sweatshirt. Also, in my state the whole buying ephedrine and being entered into a national database for use in court thing is a real turn off, even if I am using it somewhat responsibly.

    I've never heard of this clen or w.e you call it. If someone could fill me in, I'd appreciate it.
  6. Registered User
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,440
    Answers
    0


    The EC Stack is very popular assuming you have easy access to it.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  7. Registered User
    buffb2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    117
    Answers
    0


    Good = Appetite destroyer, energy, helps clear thinking
    Bad = Dry mouth, Meth sign off when buying

    Sometimes i notice mood swings not really sure if its ephedrine related.
    Also when not on sometimes wanting/needing it (sense of addiction)
    These are just my personal experiences
    Hope this helps. Good luck!
  8. Registered User
    KtchnChmst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0


    where to get ephedrine hcl online??
  9. Registered User
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,230
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by buffb2 View Post
    Good = Appetite destroyer, energy, helps clear thinking
    Bad = Dry mouth, Meth sign off when buying

    Sometimes i notice mood swings not really sure if its ephedrine related.
    Also when not on sometimes wanting/needing it (sense of addiction)
    These are just my personal experiences
    Hope this helps. Good luck!
    deffinatly messes with ur mood after awhile on. also kind of makes u feel like a meth addict.

    if u werent impressed ur not doing it right.
    (1 or 2 bronks + 200mg caffine + baby asprin) 3x aday for 2 weeks , u will lose weight, expecialy if you dieting and working out, my weigh drops so fast ppl think i started smoking rocks!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    wicked442's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,280
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post

    deffinatly messes with ur mood after awhile on. also kind of makes u feel like a meth addict.

    if u werent impressed ur not doing it right.
    (1 or 2 bronks + 200mg caffine + baby asprin) 3x aday for 2 weeks , u will lose weight, expecialy if you dieting and working out, my weigh drops so fast ppl think i started smoking rocks!
    Hell yeah! Old school cut stack. Works wonders.
  11. Registered User
    FireRescue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    382
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by KtchnChmst View Post
    where to get ephedrine hcl online??
    Health and vitality dot com
  12. Registered User
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,458
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PROness View Post
    I've never used clen, but I have used ephedrine and I wasn't too impressed even with an ECA stack. Of course when you work nights and drink at least three cans of energy drinks per night, my tolerance to stimulants were already through the roof. I've noticed I get the same "thermogenic" effects by just drinking a cup of coffee pre-workout and wearing some sweats and a sweatshirt. Also, in my state the whole buying ephedrine and being entered into a national database for use in court thing is a real turn off, even if I am using it somewhat responsibly.

    I've never heard of this clen or w.e you call it. If someone could fill me in, I'd appreciate it.
    Referring to the bold, a thermogenic increase does not directly equate to sweating and a high body/blood temperature. It simply means that food and other normal bodily functions have an increase in heat discharge. Simply put - the body breaks things down and releases it as heat. This "heat" doesn't increase body temp always.

    A great example is MCT oil. It is extremely effective at thermogenesis but it doesn't do a lick for sweating and increasing body temp.
  13. Registered User
    Spartan189's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    14
    Answers
    0


    Im currently using the ec stack to lose some weight for the summer. I took my last couple of pills at 3:30pm and now its 2am, and I still feel cracked out.
  14. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan189 View Post
    Im currently using the ec stack to lose some weight for the summer. I took my last couple of pills at 3:30pm and now its 2am, and I still feel cracked out.
    Try cutting your doses down. Perhaps by half if you are that sensitive. I am not sure of ephedrine, but caffeine a half life along is approx. 6 hrs.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  15. Registered User
    bigadam73's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    371
    Answers
    0


    I just ran clen for my first time. Wasn't impressed. Could have been bunk clen. I can now say I prefer ephedrine. Ephedrine + 1 scoop decimate powder is pretty amazing
  16. Registered User
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,458
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post
    I just ran clen for my first time. Wasn't impressed. Could have been bunk clen. I can now say I prefer ephedrine. Ephedrine + 1 scoop decimate powder is pretty amazing
    It likely wasn't real then. Clen is unusually strong when it is legit.

    This is also why there have been many replacement created in its place over time.
  17. Registered User
    Spartan189's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    14
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Try cutting your doses down. Perhaps by half if you are that sensitive. I am not sure of ephedrine, but caffeine a half life along is approx. 6 hrs.
    If I cut down on the amount of caffeine can I till continue taking the same amout of bronkaid? Does the caffeine dictate how the ephedrine performs?
  18. Registered User
    bigadam73's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    371
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    It likely wasn't real then. Clen is unusually strong when it is legit.

    This is also why there have been many replacement created in its place over time.
    Mine was liquid RC clen. Went up to 100 mcgs . The only effects I welt were moderate nervousness. My heart rate stayed relatively low. With ephedrine my hart rate can jump to 150 bpms with low intensity cardio very easily
  19. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan189 View Post
    If I cut down on the amount of caffeine can I till continue taking the same amout of bronkaid? Does the caffeine dictate how the ephedrine performs?

    You can try that. Cut the caffeine to 100mg/dose. If it is still too much, cut the ephedrine in half as well. Or only dose twice a day like 0700 and 1200. Run it at the lower dose or less frequent dose for awhile and titrate up as tolerance builds.

    Both the ephedrine and caffeine are stimulants. So, they both can be considered the culprit.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  20. Registered User
    greilich's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    61
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan189 View Post
    Im currently using the ec stack to lose some weight for the summer. I took my last couple of pills at 3:30pm and now its 2am, and I still feel cracked out.
    This was my biggest issue as well
  21. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,292
    Answers
    0


    Is bronkaid/primatene the only options for ephedrine in the US? Can't seem to find anywhere online... Been on a week (bought two boxes bronk at pharmacy) worked up to 25mg twice a day +200-300mg caffeine w each dose.

    Loving it after a week... The energy and fat burning is very noticeable. Just not keen on using that expectorant in bronk for 12 weeks.... Thoughts?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  22. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,782
    Answers
    0


    Yes. Ephedrine is available as a solo ingrrdient overseas but not in the states
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  23. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,292
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Yes. Ephedrine is available as a solo ingrrdient overseas but not in the states
    Ok to use the bronkaid for 12 weeks?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  24. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,782
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Ok to use the bronkaid for 12 weeks?
    Yup
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  25. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,292
    Answers
    0


    Do i recall reding to avoid methyl syn when using ephedrine?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  26. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Do i recall reding to avoid methyl syn when using ephedrine?
    I believe this is correct. Ephedrine is a beta 2 agonist and methyl syn is a selective beta 2 agonist. Iirc.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  27. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,292
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post

    I believe this is correct. Ephedrine is a beta 2 agonist and methyl syn is a selective beta 2 agonist. Iirc.
    Hmmm anyone else can confirm?

    Was going to add Pro XT500 original version for my caffeine ... Bc my OEP original is running out.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  28. Registered User
    veaderko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    975
    Answers
    0


    Ive used ephedrine and Dexaprine XR and WOW was that an awesome cut.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  29. Registered User
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,458
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by veaderko View Post
    Ive used ephedrine and Dexaprine XR and WOW was that an awesome cut.
    Pull that one with the original Dexa and you'd likely fall over dead. I still have a bottle of that stuff..
  30. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,292
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post

    Pull that one with the original Dexa and you'd likely fall over dead. I still have a bottle of that stuff..
    So is that a no for the proXT lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  31. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    So is that a no for the proXT lol
    There are a few things that can result in long term or excessive dosages of b-agonists. One is b-agonist paradox. Which means at some point they actually can become pro inflammatory and increase hyper responsiveness of the airway. Also, b-agonist toxicity is a concern which can result in things like cardiac arrhythmias and hypokalemia (low potassium levels). It can also lead to tachyphylaxis, which is a fancy medical Latin term for sudden decrease in the response of a drug. The latter means that what you are taking can become less effective. Not quite what you were looking for. Ephedrine does this already on its own which is why people build up a tolerance to it. Stacking the two could hasten this effect. Then when increasing the dosing more to combat it can lead to some of the other ill effects sooner.

    Now, to what degree, dosing and times needed to effect these responses, and so forth I couldn't tell you. I know people have ran them stacked out there with good results, but in my opinion, not worth the chance. I would much prefer to just run the Eca, take a break, and run the methyl syn with other fat loss aids.

    For me, on this matter, I stand by that old adage too much of a good thing. There is probably more reasons out there, but I can't really remember. I looked this stuff up awhile back because I had wNted to stack Eca with some methyl syn I picked up from analyzed supplements when they still sold it, but choose not to. That, and I'm pretty sure Coop said not too lol.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  32. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,292
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post

    There are a few things that can result in long term or excessive dosages of b-agonists. One is b-agonist paradox. Which means at some point they actually can become pro inflammatory and increase hyper responsiveness of the airway. Also, b-agonist toxicity is a concern which can result in things like cardiac arrhythmias and hypokalemia (low potassium levels). It can also lead to tachyphylaxis, which is a fancy medical Latin term for sudden decrease in the response of a drug. The latter means that what you are taking can become less effective. Not quite what you were looking for. Ephedrine does this already on its own which is why people build up a tolerance to it. Stacking the two could hasten this effect. Then when increasing the dosing more to combat it can lead to some of the other ill effects sooner.

    Now, to what degree, dosing and times needed to effect these responses, and so forth I couldn't tell you. I know people have ran them stacked out there with good results, but in my opinion, not worth the chance. I would much prefer to just run the Eca, take a break, and run the methyl syn with other fat loss aids.

    For me, on this matter, I stand by that old adage too much of a good thing. There is probably more reasons out there, but I can't really remember. I looked this stuff up awhile back because I had wNted to stack Eca with some methyl syn I picked up from analyzed supplements when they still sold it, but choose not to. That, and I'm pretty sure Coop said not too lol.
    Thanks a lot. Yea I'm going to hold off on that product w the methyl syn in it...

    Whatt I'm eyeballing (bc I have it on hand) is:

    Morning dose:
    25E+ 2 caps hydroxy hardcore (270mg C)


    Name:  image-2120121853.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  509.9 KB




    Pre workout dose (min. 4 hours later):
    25E+1 scoop condense (200mg C)
    **is this ok, the nitrates in condense??**


    Optional 3rd dose (usually around 7-730pm)
    12.5E+ coffee
    ( if I need a pick me up before basketball/football)

    I'm liking the OEP+Bronkaid stack I'm using now but I'm almost out and I just can't lay down any more $ on supps.. I'm starting to feel guilty lol

    But after a week I'm down 4-5 pounds, looking bigger, waist is shrinking like a mofo! I've lost at least an inch... Mood is through the roof and energy has been very nice. Noticeable improvement in endurance/breathing as well. I sing too, and holy ****... It's taken my range to a new level.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  33. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Thanks a lot. Yea I'm going to hold off on that product w the methyl syn in it...

    Whatt I'm eyeballing (bc I have it on hand) is:

    Morning dose:
    25E+ 2 caps hydroxy hardcore (270mg C)


    Name:  image-2120121853.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  509.9 KB




    Pre workout dose (min. 4 hours later):
    25E+1 scoop condense (200mg C)
    **is this ok, the nitrates in condense??**


    Optional 3rd dose (usually around 7-730pm)
    12.5E+ coffee
    ( if I need a pick me up before basketball/football)

    I'm liking the OEP+Bronkaid stack I'm using now but I'm almost out and I just can't lay down any more $ on supps.. I'm starting to feel guilty lol

    But after a week I'm down 4-5 pounds, looking bigger, waist is shrinking like a mofo! I've lost at least an inch... Mood is through the roof and energy has been very nice. Noticeable improvement in endurance/breathing as well. I sing too, and holy ****... It's taken my range to a new level.

    The hydroxycut could very well be ok for you. I would dose it conservitavly because of the yohimbe and see how you feel. As for the condense, it should be fine as well if you dose conservatively. You could def have issues with an increased heart rate and a lower blood pressure from the nitrates such as syncope. Just start with half or one scoop and asses. Also, I may be leery of HIT cardio with that combo. But as I said, start lower and asses.

    As for the ephedrine w/ OEP, is it the original OEP with 1,3 dim? Cause I love me some 1,3 dim and had added it to my Eca run before.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  34. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0


    I would also recommend that when you come to an end of your cycle that you taper off of the ephedrine and caffeine instead of stopping cold turkey. For one it will simply be easier to deal with in regards to headaches and withdrawals from the caffeine, but also to help avoid sudden fatigue you may feel from not being amped up on stims, and also help prevent rebounding weight gain.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  35. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,292
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post

    The hydroxycut could very well be ok for you. I would dose it conservitavly because of the yohimbe and see how you feel. As for the condense, it should be fine as well if you dose conservatively. You could def have issues with an increased heart rate and a lower blood pressure from the nitrates such as syncope. Just start with half or one scoop and asses. Also, I may be leery of HIT cardio with that combo. But as I said, start lower and asses.

    As for the ephedrine w/ OEP, is it the original OEP with 1,3 dim? Cause I love me some 1,3 dim and had added it to my Eca run before.
    Yeaap the og good stuff. Hopefully will be unbanned soon since the FDA acknowledged it Isn't unsafe I believe...
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  36. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,292
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I would also recommend that when you come to an end of your cycle that you taper off of the ephedrine and caffeine instead of stopping cold turkey. For one it will simply be easier to deal with in regards to headaches and withdrawals from the caffeine, but also to help avoid sudden fatigue you may feel from not being amped up on stims, and also help prevent rebounding weight gain.
    I will def do that.. I started last week and am gonna run through New Years. Then go very low/non stim for a while and pack on some mass. This is my very first EC run so now I know how well it works lol. I've been missing out!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  37. Registered User
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    888
    Answers
    0


    Yeah I really like running Ephedrine and Dexaprine XR.
  38. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0


    E/C stack continues to be a favorite of mine.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  39. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,292
    Answers
    0


    After about 5 days on 25e 200c 2xdaily, I'm fidning cardio and basketball to be harder to breath... Is this normal? It was insanely good the first 5 days in which I ramped up from

    12.5 x1 day 1

    12.5 x2 day 2

    12.5x 2 day 3

    25x 1
    12.5x 1 day 4

    25x1
    12.5x1 day 5


    After 3 days or so on 50mg total, I find my cardio hit or miss... More miss though....
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  40. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0


    Hard to say man, but remember, drug induced cardiac exercise isn't always the best for cardio.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. a question about ephedrine
    By p_zub in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-27-2013, 10:59 AM
  2. In Defense of Ephedrine
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 08:00 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2003, 01:11 AM
  4. I got your ephedrine right here
    By pogue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 02:43 PM
  5. Ephedrine Dangers: BS?
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 05:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in