Reclamation of my Sack Stack

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.09%

Reclamation of my Sack Stack

I made the mistake of getting comfortable in a relationship for the last two years. I was in the best shape of my life before it, and now am in the worst. I put on 20 pounds of fat and lost about 10 pounds of muscle. All of my lifts are at the lowest they have been in years.

Anyway, the relationship was toxic. Unfortunately this girl was abusive both verbally / physically and cheated on me. One of the things she noted was that I had put on a gut.

It's time to turn things around, to never fall into complacency again with my fitness.

I have run PH's before, but do not want to do that again.

This is what I am planning for 8x and would love some feedback:

Workouts
    5x5 MWF
    Cardio Tu / Sat (running 3-6 miles)
    Swimming a few laps each morning before breakfast.

Diet
    Simple calorie restriction / high protein / moderate fat & carb.

Supps
    All basics (fish oil, multi, etc)
    Then:

PES Erase Pro 1/1/1/1/0/0/0/0 (at breakfast)
    MAN Nolvadren XT 0/0/0/0/2/2/0/0
    LG Science T-911 0/0/0/0/0/0/2/2
    EBF Recompadrol 0/3/3/3/3/3/3/6

My thought is to suppress estrogen / cortisol for about 6 weeks. (The T-911 is a holdover from a past order
    I also think the nutrient partitioning will help make my fat loss efforts.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.46%

I'm in to see what anyone has to say about this. I myself have gotten too comfortable in my relationship. Your story sounds identical to mine. Only I'm still with the girl. My lifts are the lowest and I feel the worst. I've also been doing a 5x5 for about 3 weeks now. It's nice to see the 'beginning gains' like I was new again at lifting. But your set up with the erase and everything looks good. I hope it works out for you man.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

good luck man your gonna live the feeling of being sore in the morning! that's what kept me going
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.19%

Good luck bro!
    Junior
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.09%

2 Days in:

Weight: 165 (Down 5 pounds...?? -- This really confuses me. I used to wrestle so I know all about taking accurate weight measurements, but I'm guessing there was some bloating / water retention and the Erase has been doing its thing.)

Strength: No noticeable changes here.

Libido: Increased (which, given the circumstances, kinda sucks! haha)

Sides: None. Other than much deeper sleep (is this normal?). Also, I feel extremely sore, but that is to be expected with a long off period.

Appearance: Can already see leaning out effects. Very pleased.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I'm in for the ride bro. My partner is going through the same thing as you, once we got together she stopped exercising an started eating... 3 years later were getting married and she's in full force trying to get her fitness body back again.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.09%

5 Days in

Somehow I've put on 8 pounds in 3 days? I've been monitoring my caloric intake like a fiend / exercising like a maniac. I think this must have more to do with Erase Pro and water retention levels. Why I am now 2 pounds above where I started, however, is baffling. The mirror changes are good and I guess that is all that matters.

I will be weighing myself once a week now instead of every day. Also, DOMS has stopped.

Just ordered Animal Cuts and will be taking a pak each day now.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.46%

Let me know how that animal cuts works out. I've been interested for quite some time. I know their multi's are dank
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.72%

Quote Originally Posted by TrashCanman14 View Post
    5 Days in

Somehow I've put on 8 pounds in 3 days? I've been monitoring my caloric intake like a fiend / exercising like a maniac. I think this must have more to do with Erase Pro and water retention levels. Why I am now 2 pounds above where I started, however, is baffling. The mirror changes are good and I guess that is all that matters.

I will be weighing myself once a week now instead of every day. Also, DOMS has stopped.

Just ordered Animal Cuts and will be taking a pak each day now.
    Erase pro will make you drop water not retain it. Erase is a test booster, anti catabolic and a suicidal aromataze inhibitor so it will make you produce more test and stop your test from aromitazing.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.09%

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

Erase pro will make you drop water not retain it. Erase is a test booster, anti catabolic and a suicidal aromataze inhibitor so it will make you produce more test and stop your test from aromitazing.
    Yeah. No idea why the weight has been fluctuating, but I'm gonna focus on the mirror results and gains in the gym.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.72%

Yeah. No idea why the weight has been fluctuating, but I'm gonna focus on the mirror results and gains in the gym.
    That's the best way to go about it IMO.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.09%

That's the best way to go about it IMO.
    I've added the animal cuts and think that this stack is working out unbelievably. I haven't missed a workout and am hitting the cardio and the weights harder than I have for years. Seriously, even when I was doing a sd cycle I wasn't this laser focused.

As the pain of the breakup is subsiding, the desire to get back in shape continues to grow. No movement on the scale, but everything is looking better and I just hit a PR on military press.

I won't be seeing this girl again for 8 months (we have a future conference together), but when we do meet again I believe my physique will be totally transformed.

I have some before pics, but will wait to post them until after this run is done (mid-June).
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.72%

That priceless look on your exes face when she sees you and your in incredible shape
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96%

A little late but I'm subd for support brother. Goodluck and stay focused. Also, remember your doing this to better yourself and not just in spite of another. Because once that hurt/pain/drive your getting from just the breakup you're going to need to still want to improve for your own good in order to continue with your progress. I've been through where you are just within the last year (got dumped after 6 years) and it will be much more rewarding in the end if you do it for yourself and not just an ex.
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.09%

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    A little late but I'm subd for support brother. Goodluck and stay focused. Also, remember your doing this to better yourself and not just in spite of another. Because once that hurt/pain/drive your getting from just the breakup you're going to need to still want to improve for your own good in order to continue with your progress. I've been through where you are just within the last year (got dumped after 6 years) and it will be much more rewarding in the end if you do it for yourself and not just an ex.
    Thanks for the support brotha! I am definitely doing this for me, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't using some of that pain as workout fuel.

As a technical question: I have found that if I take recompadrol before each meal, I am exhausted all day. I tend to eat most of my carbs at lunch, so I have started only dropping the recompadrol before lunch and dinner. Is this still a viable use of the supplement?
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96%

Yea, I am also currently taking recompadrol. I don't take it post workout because I feel with breaking my fast and just finishing a workout I'm in a great environment to use insulin. But I believe recompadrol should be and is anecdotally effective in an acute dose. If it works better for u to only use with lunch and dinner then only use it at those times. Make sure your following the dosing on the bottle 1 cap low carbs 2 caps 60-100 g complex carbs. If you weren't doing that before that could possibly be underlying cause of your problems.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.09%

Thumbs down

Here are a few of the pics I snapped before starting the cut... This is me at rock bottom.

Pretty tough for me to look at.

I essentially erased 5+ years of serious BB'ing and estimate I lost around 10 pounds of muscle and put on 20 pounds of fat. 2 years of drinking, stress, bad diet, insomnia, and almost no exercise. I don't think the breakup happened because of this, I think this happened because of the abusive relationship.

I used to run 40 miles a week, I can barely jog 1 right now.

Very ashamed of this.

Name:  Photo May 14, 1 50 02 PM.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  143.9 KBName:  Photo May 14, 1 50 10 PM.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  136.3 KB

I will post updated pictures in a few weeks, but like I have mentioned above, I am already seeing some results.

Also: Have been monitoring BP / pulse and everything looks kosher there.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.09%

I am down 7 pounds on the scale (not too bad for 10 days of dieting) and have calculated my average daily Macro intakes during that time:
    Cals 1899
    Fat 65
    Chol 227
    Carbs 185
    Fiber 23
    Protein 141
    Sugars 41
    Supps: 1x Erase Pro, 3x Recompadrol, 2x Animal Cuts (all basics)Does everything look on track? I am 5'5 / 163 (and dropping...I think I want to get down to around 150 / 145 and then do a clean bulk).
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96%

If your 165, eat 80-90 g fat/150-180 g prot and fill the rest of your calorie alotment with carbs or whichever you choose. But make try hitting the .5 g f/lb and around 1 g protein/lb marks.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.09%

If your 165, eat 80-90 g fat/150-180 g prot and fill the rest of your calorie alotment with carbs or whichever you choose. But make try hitting the .5 g f/lb and around 1 g protein/lb marks.
    Cool, thanks. My protein was a little low but I was keeping carbs higher due to recompadrol, but maybe that was a mistake.

This fat was not deposited overnight, so I am expecting a long haul, but ideally would like to lose 10 pounds during this run.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96%

Recompadrol is not just effective for carbs. Read the writeup on the ingredients. It is beneficial for fat/pro only meals as well, hence the recommended 1 cap before meals containing pro/fat low in complex carbs that's mentioned in recommended use on the bottle.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.72%

I use the 1g/lb as a bare minimum. Especially while cutting down.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96%

I use the 1g/lb as a bare minimum. Especially while cutting down.
    I agree, that's what I do too. I just didn't want to set anything in stone with something that should just be a recommendation.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.09%

Thumbs down

Took some tough measurements today...I was at single digit bf % only a few years ago, but today am at the following:

Weight: 165.6 lbs.
    BF %: 24.8%
    Water %: 54%

Let this be a lesson. 2 years can erase years of hard work. I will be measuring bf% every Thursday now.
    At the end of this cut I would like to be back into the 8% bf range. This means I need to lose 14lbs of fat.

I could see this taking a few months.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96%

Took some tough measurements today...I was at single digit bf % only a few years ago, but today am at the following:

Weight: 165.6 lbs.
    BF %: 24.8%
    Water %: 54%

Let this be a lesson. 2 years can erase years of hard work. I will be measuring bf% every Thursday now.
    At the end of this cut I would like to be back into the 8% bf range. This means I need to lose 14lbs of fat.

I could see this taking a few months.
    What method did you use to test your bf?
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.09%

What method did you use to test your bf?
    One of those scales that uses electricity or something.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.72%

One of those scales that uses electricity or something.
    Man those aren't the best way to measure bodyfat. Get some calipers, they should give you a more accurate reading.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.09%

Man those aren't the best way to measure bodyfat. Get some calipers, they should give you a more accurate reading.
    I'll have to invest in one of those. It's hard to see anything good with the current state of my body, but the way I figure it is that I have the opportunity to make a drastic change. The worse I am now, the more dramatic the changes will be.I have to hit the road this weekend for a 20 hour drive spread over 2 days...any ideas how to not derail my diet w/ rest stops for food sources?
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96%

Its not really that hard, most rest stops have a little store type thing. They sell water, turkey/beef jerkey, almonds, peanuts, etc. Some even have better food like the great steak and potato company, etc where you could probably make some modifications to them and not make them too bad. Your sodium might be off the charts but just make sure your keeping up with your water intake and you should be alright.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.72%

I'll have to invest in one of those. It's hard to see anything good with the current state of my body, but the way I figure it is that I have the opportunity to make a drastic change. The worse I am now, the more dramatic the changes will be.I have to hit the road this weekend for a 20 hour drive spread over 2 days...any ideas how to not derail my diet w/ rest stops for food sources?
    Try to preprepare your food as much as possible. I drive semi frequent 12 hour trips, I pre make homemade shakes, sandwiches, protein powder, tinned tuna, beef jerky etc. etc it's really not that hard if you put your mind to it.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96%

Try to preprepare your food as much as possible. I drive semi frequent 12 hour trips, I pre make homemade shakes, sandwiches, protein powder, tinned tuna, beef jerky etc. etc it's really not that hard if you put your mind to it.
    Great point. Its even better if you don't have to rely on the the highway stops.
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.09%

Great point. Its even better if you don't have to rely on the the highway stops.
    Good point. I'll bring some whey / muscle milk / protein bars. Gonna keep running the Erase / Animal Cuts / Recompadrol too. Hopefully I'll get a chance to work in some cardio.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.7%

Here are a few of the pics I snapped before starting the cut... This is me at rock bottom.

Pretty tough for me to look at.

I essentially erased 5+ years of serious BB'ing and estimate I lost around 10 pounds of muscle and put on 20 pounds of fat. 2 years of drinking, stress, bad diet, insomnia, and almost no exercise. I don't think the breakup happened because of this, I think this happened because of the abusive relationship.

I used to run 40 miles a week, I can barely jog 1 right now.

Very ashamed of this.

I will post updated pictures in a few weeks, but like I have mentioned above, I am already seeing some results.

Also: Have been monitoring BP / pulse and everything looks kosher there.

A little late but in for the ride! I had a similar experience, not with the relationship but with being upset with myself for getting out of shape. Looks like you're very motivated which is an amazing thing in the gym. You'll be back before you know it!
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.09%

Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post

A little late but in for the ride! I had a similar experience, not with the relationship but with being upset with myself for getting out of shape. Looks like you're very motivated which is an amazing thing in the gym. You'll be back before you know it!
    Glad to have you along! So far there is some physical progress, but a ton of mental progress. I have recorded everything I've eaten for 2 weeks, not missed a workout, and been hitting the gym like a f***ing tornado.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.7%

Glad to have you along! So far there is some physical progress, but a ton of mental progress. I have recorded everything I've eaten for 2 weeks, not missed a workout, and been hitting the gym like a f***ing tornado.
    Good to hear man! The physical will come Alot easier if your in a good head space. So you're on the right track!
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.09%

Survived the road trip. Had a lot of whey and lean sandwiches. I did eat a small skyline chili 5 way...(had to jump on the opportunity in Ohio) but it fit into my macros. Hitting back hard tonight. I think I'll snap a few pics since there has been some progress.

Thanks for all the help bros
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.09%

These are my results after 2 weeks on Animal Cuts / Erase Pro / Recompadrol / Clean diet / 3x cardio & 3x lifting.Start of Cut: (Sadly I was flexing the same...or at least trying to!)Name:  Photo May 14, 1 50 10 PM.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  136.3 KBAfter 2 weeks:Name:  Photo May 26, 8 38 35 PM.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  54.1 KBName:  Photo May 26, 8 38 53 PM.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  37.6 KBThe scale hasn't moved at all, but the mirror results seem to be present. I feel like the Erase Pro is helping my fat loss be directed to my chest. Energy is sky high, and while all of my lifts are not near my PR, they are moving up very quickly. I almost feel like I was when I was juicing....almost haha.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.72%

Def leaning out, love handles smaller and a lot tighter around the upped abdomen. Good work man. Things coming along nicely.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.7%

Pretty impressive for two weeks, keep it up man!
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.09%

Thanks guys! Yeah for 2 weeks I am very happy. Like I mentioned earlier, the scale hasn't moved really at all, which is tough to explain because I feel like there is def a difference.

I really appreciate the support, it helps keep me motivated. Too bad this had to be sparked by the breakup, but I'm looking at it as a silver lining. I do not want the abusive girl back, but I am looking forward to seeing her someday in the future when I am shredded.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Please tell me what you think of my pump stack.
    By flightposite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 11:19 AM
  2. Dreaming of my next stack
    By psychospic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 04:49 PM
  3. What do you think of my supp stack?
    By skinnyJ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 04:57 PM
  4. Final tweakings of my stack
    By East1600Plus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 10:13 PM
  5. What do you think of my fat burning stack?
    By Vader in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-10-2005, 10:34 PM