1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  300 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

just got a simple question

For everyone's diet do u guys eat the same thing day in and day out? Doesn't it get old? I'm trying very hard to get my weight down more and I'm just trying to figure some stuff out to make a better plan so your input would help

Ty

Stats
    5'9"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.34%

Quote Originally Posted by Duramaxhd View Post
    For everyone's diet do u guys eat the same thing day in and day out? Doesn't it get old? I'm trying very hard to get my weight down more and I'm just trying to figure some stuff out to make a better plan so your input would help

Ty
    I try usually to eat different stuff each day if I can help it. I'd go crazy if I didn't. As long as the calories and macros add up to what you're shooting for I don't see any reason to eat the same foods. Everyone's different, I'm sure a lot of guys do eat the same most days. I don't see a need to. I go with what works best for me to stay committed to.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.97%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Whenever possible you should be varying food intake, at least with your fruits/veggies to get a wider range of vitamins and minerals, personally I have a pretty hectic/busy schedule so my protein sources and fats typically stay the same aside from weekends. What goes a long way is having a good assortment of spices/herbs and for some foods possibly sweeteners on hand. I have about 20 ways I switch between for preparing chicken breast alone, spices are my saving grace. Try new things regularly.
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.09%

That's what spices and marinades are for.. I got a couple of BB friends who say they are sick of chicken.. I go through about 15lbs of chicken a week still not tired of it. Point is for simplicity and consistency id rather eat the same thing everyday just change up the textures and flavors a little
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  300 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.3%

I guess I need to take a cooking class cause everytime I marinate or spice up anything it still tastes bland it doesn't sink into the meat. I do vary my sources thou tuna chicken steak. Lately I've been going to the meat store and getting premade non breaded fireballs now all I need is a food scale and I think I will have a better handle on things

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 11:37 PM
  2. just got Clear edge and a question..
    By phats in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 02:17 PM