- 04-24-2013, 10:57 PM
- 04-24-2013, 11:06 PM
04-26-2013, 03:41 PM
6packs are made in the kitchen, not at the gym.
Androhard + Andromass Log
04-27-2013, 02:37 AM
we should eat fresh and sensible food and fresh vegetables, which makes us healthier and also doing exercise, whole grain as a carbohydrates source for foods is e****lent since its a complicated carbohydrates....
04-29-2013, 11:05 AM
You can be strong as an ox but if your abs are buried beneath a layer of fat...
Situps won't make your belly go away. You need to change what you eat and drink, reduce carbs
04-29-2013, 12:16 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By The Anarchist in forum Training ForumReplies: 40Last Post: 06-24-2008, 07:54 PM
- By Bulldawg07 in forum BulkingReplies: 7Last Post: 06-11-2008, 12:26 AM
- By idelaluzi in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-27-2007, 11:22 AM
- By T-Bone in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2007, 07:41 PM
- By xtatic in forum Workout LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-09-2007, 09:10 PM