DNP Short Cycle questions!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.33%

DNP Short Cycle questions!!

Ive been reading alot about DNP lately and was wondering how effective and safe it would be for me to try...

I'm 22, 6'3", 200lbs, 11-12%BF, and train 4 time per week (M,T,TH,F) Oly and strength lifts.

I want to do a short cycle of DNP to get to the BF% I'd like to be at; 1. for summer purposes, and 2. so i can build up from there. I've been training hypertrophy for 2 months and gained about 10lbs of lean mass but would like to quickly shed some fat. I was wondering how much/how long i should run DNP. Also i am prescribed to vyvanse and take it daily and wondered if that would have any adverse effects.

All criticism and advice is welcome.

Thanks!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.87%

Rather than asking questions about DNP you need to research, research and research some more. There are plenty of threads and a lot of information regarding DNP cycles and logs around on other boards. DNP is not something to be taken lightly and if abused can be fatal.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Rather than asking questions about DNP you need to research, research and research some more. There are plenty of threads and a lot of information regarding DNP cycles and logs around on other boards. DNP is not something to be taken lightly and if abused can be fatal.
    This. ^^^^ google is your friend here.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.33%

i have been doing my research , but none of the threads ive been able to find really answer my questions directly. So rather than piece information together from various websites/threads/opinions, i thought getting an answer for my own personal questions/results/concerns would be safer and more beneficial.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.87%

I was wondering how much/how long i should run DNP.
    This doesn't suggest that you have been doing as much research as you should have. If you had researched the product you would know roughly the amount that is safe to use, the length of cycle, the support supps (yes, you need these) and whether you were going to be using another product with it to reduce the lethargy and why this product should be used.

Over the last couple of weeks I've also been playing with the idea of using DNP and have found out all of the above information without needing to post any questions on any forums. The information is definitely out there.

Spell out the cycle you are planning along with the support supps and people may be able to help you. DNP is not something that is discussed on a lot of boards as it is so dangerous and it results in people who haven't researched the product properly abusing it and having serious health problems.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Ja965111 View Post
    Ive been reading alot about DNP lately and was wondering how effective and safe it would be for me to try...

I'm 22, 6'3", 200lbs, 11-12%BF, and train 4 time per week (M,T,TH,F) Oly and strength lifts.

I want to do a short cycle of DNP to get to the BF% I'd like to be at; 1. for summer purposes, and 2. so i can build up from there. I've been training hypertrophy for 2 months and gained about 10lbs of lean mass but would like to quickly shed some fat. I was wondering how much/how long i should run DNP. Also i am prescribed to vyvanse and take it daily and wondered if that would have any adverse effects.

All criticism and advice is welcome.

Thanks!
    Unless you were on a high dose of test and 19-nors I highly doubt it's 100% LEAN MASS, as in only muscle mass, but then again glycogen weight is also considered lean mass...but 10lbs in 2 months sounds too much like an overstatement. Anyhow, 22, not obese (you say you are 10-11% bf and good weight), not going to compete...why shouldn't a good 2-3 month natural cut for someone your age be a perfect option?

I mean I would be more than glad to help with either a supplement stack recommendation or even an oral cycle outline if you are DEAD set on going the dark side route...just anything but DNP, specially if you are not 100% sure what you are getting into. To put it like this, it does work and 1 week can do damn noticeable changes, but it's 1 week of feeling like a pig for slaughter in the jaws of hell while Satan blows high temperature winds up your ass...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.33%

i mean no disrespect or to act as if there is no risk involved. i was mainly trying to see if the increased metabolism from Vyvanse would have any effect on the increased metabolism from DNP, thought it would even help with lethargy.

10 days @ 200mg to test tolerance for first 4 days then assess from there
    supps: Multi-vitamin, Antioxidants, WATER WATER WATER, V8 juice
    Diet: 50%CHO, 35%Protein, 15%Fats
    Workouts: if any, only light- moderate weight 10-12 reps no longer than 20-30 mins, no intention of trying to do cardio
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.33%

when i say lean mass i really just mean it wasn't a sloppy gain
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Ja965111 View Post
    i mean no disrespect or to act as if there is no risk involved. i was mainly trying to see if the increased metabolism from Vyvanse would have any effect on the increased metabolism from DNP, thought it would even help with lethargy.

10 days @ 200mg to test tolerance for first 4 days then assess from there
    supps: Multi-vitamin, Antioxidants, WATER WATER WATER, V8 juice
    Diet: 50%CHO, 35%Protein, 15%Fats
    Workouts: if any, only light- moderate weight 10-12 reps no longer than 20-30 mins, no intention of trying to do cardio
    Increased metabolism while on DNP is not a good thing. Also dosing needs to be so specific and so perfect that if you take just a bit too much it could have fatal consequences. Antidepressants in combination with DNP may have fatal consequences.I don't want to contribute to your death so I'm saying outright DONT DO IT! You're better off doing clen than DNP
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.33%

I'm def not dead set on anything or asking for anyone to openly contribute to a death or anything in that realm.
    I just had questions and thought i would ask.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.87%

Nobody other than a Dr or someone else has run DNP with vyvanse is going to know whether this is a good idea or not. If vyvanse affects your metabolism then adding another drug that increases the metabolism by a large amount is not good.

You def shouldn't eat 50% carbs on DNP as carbs (particularly simple carbs) will cause more heat and sweating. A lot of people run a keto style diet on DNP or restrict carbs to a max of 150g and under 100g is better.

The best option is to stick with an ECA stack and lose the weight slowly. You could try clen but this may interact with the vyvanse as well.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.33%

thanks
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.11%

First off look up dnp I know there's a few guys running it and logging it on steroid forum. Look at there procedure, it's. risky compound if you have no idea what your doing, but like many drugs it could kill you from pretty much burning you internally. The guys protocol runs from 255 1-4 and I think he goes up to 500. His temp runs at 100.7. You will need to carry a thermometer around and check religiously. If I were you I'd just run it at a really low dose and not go higher. Me personally I wouldn't run that poison, unless I was competing or needed to cut the weight for $. There's are a few cases where I believe females have run it for 6months back wen it came out with no neg side affects and there's one case where they literally put the female in a ice bath to try and keep her temp down, pretty sure she does anyways.( dont sound pleasant)
    Def drop the add meds.

All in all you could accomplish your task with a solid diet and alot of cardio. Maybe throw in some anbeta/erase/daa. Or just run a simple ph like epistane.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.3%

I have been thinking of running DNP as well... I've done too many things in my younger years that could have killed me. It seems that with DNP, people ignore the loading days and jump in too high. I am intrigued by the results when run properly. For me, my eating habits have changed totally, from vegetarian upbringing and basically all carbs for 20+ years to today, low carb/keto. So I'm confident that I wouldn't regain this insulin resistance I have had for most of my life.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mdrol cycle cut short, PCT question
    By bbraves7 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-19-2012, 04:19 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 03:39 PM
  3. Post cycle question -- Clomafen???
    By Irishman in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 02:35 PM
  4. HELP! Post-Cycle Questions