Taman's accountqability/Comback log.

Page 15 of 22 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. 5/19/14 Chest and Biceps

Flat BB Bench (RC warm up, bar 135, still waves of 3/2/1)
    235, 255, 275 all reps completed, went for 285, 1 plus 2 forced/assisted reps. Maybe I will make that big 10 pound jump next week. Up another 5 pounds.

Inc BB Bench 215x6/5/4 and a partial, 175x12 burn down set.

Flat DB Bench 95's x 9

Seated Alt DB Curl 55x7/7, 6/6, 5/5 (l/r)

Inside Grip EZ Preacher Curl 100x8/6

Wd Grip BB Curl 90x6/5

Cross Body Hammer Curl 25x10/10

Pretty sure the 275x3 is a PR as an adult, hit 325 when I was in school, but no where near since then. I am loving this.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro

2. Great job on the PR
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off
    •   

3. Awesome job on the PR! Solid numbers on all your lifts, looking good.

LOG:GOT DAMN SILVER BACK TRAINING
    NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS

4. Not too shabby of numbers............for an old man.
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

5. Nice job man!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

6. Thank you gents. Luke, at least I did not cut my own damn fingers off, Nubby.

5/20/14 Took 45 years, but I think I am finally starting to learn to listen to my own body. Yesterday, my back was tight, the joints were aching and I could not get excited about pulling. You guessed, it, time to de-load. For my deloads, I cut weight by 50-60% and basically do my usual routine.

Deads 135/185/235 3/2/1

BO BB Row 135x10/10/10

RDL 135x8/8

UH Grip Pull Down 90x10/10/10

Body Weight Hyper Extension x10/10

BO DB Row 50x8/8, 8/8

Recoverbro

7. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Thank you gents. Luke, at least I did not cut my own damn fingers off, Nubby.

5/20/14 Took 45 years, but I think I am finally starting to learn to listen to my own body. Yesterday, my back was tight, the joints were aching and I could not get excited about pulling. You guessed, it, time to de-load. For my deloads, I cut weight by 50-60% and basically do my usual routine.

Deads 135/185/235 3/2/1

BO BB Row 135x10/10/10

RDL 135x8/8

UH Grip Pull Down 90x10/10/10

Body Weight Hyper Extension x10/10

BO DB Row 50x8/8, 8/8
    Nubby?! I still have ALL of my fingers and they are all full length! Mobility of the 3 is slightly impaired but functional. I can even fly the bird in your general direction too.
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

8. That is one of the hardest things to do is listen to your own body. De-loads are not fun but they do serve an important purpose in progressing.

NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS

9. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

Nubby?! I still have ALL of my fingers and they are all full length! Mobility of the 3 is slightly impaired but functional. I can even fly the bird in your general direction too.
    Yea, I've seen your Frankenfingers.

Recoverbro

10. Quote Originally Posted by BigRed1974 View Post
    That is one of the hardest things to do is listen to your own body. De-loads are not fun but they do serve an important purpose in progressing.
    I usually find them to be a nice change of pace but come back with renewed fire.

Recoverbro

11. Quote Originally Posted by BigRed1974 View Post
    That is one of the hardest things to do is listen to your own body. De-loads are not fun but they do serve an important purpose in progressing.
    Listening to your body is SMART - take it from someone who never did and would treat it like a machine until it broke and now have to "watch" it if I don't want to be "out" for a long time - and can actually help in getting better results too. Deloads and time off definitely has purpose and function.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

12. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post

Listening to your body is SMART - take it from someone who never did and would treat it like a machine until it broke and now have to "watch" it if I don't want to be "out" for a long time - and can actually help in getting better results too. Deloads and time off definitely has purpose and function.

~Rosie~
    Always good to see you post in here Rosie. My first sign is when I am not excited about hitting the iron after work, the second is the aching joints.

Recoverbro

13. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Always good to see you post in here Rosie. My first sign is when I am not excited about hitting the iron after work, the second is the aching joints.
    Joints may always "ache", but the absence of all motivation can sometimes be an indicator of the need for a break. Hope your day goes well, Tony!

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

14. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Joints may always "ache", but the absence of all motivation can sometimes be an indicator of the need for a break. Hope your day goes well, Tony!~Rosie~
    It's funny. I had done 17 days in a row before taking a rest day. Since that rest day my last two workouts mentally have been no where near as good as prior. It was almost like I was in a groove and messed it up. That said, I realize you can lift day in day out.
    FINAFLEX REP

15. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    It's funny. I had done 17 days in a row before taking a rest day. Since that rest day my last two workouts mentally have been no where near as good as prior. It was almost like I was in a groove and messed it up. That said, I realize you can lift day in day out.
    Yes, you can lift (TRAIN) day in and day out, but you are going to have differing performance days and ultimately your body WILL let you know in no uncertain terms when "enough is enough". The last two weeks I've had two scheduled days off ALL training (granted, I'm trying something different with it) and I just get better. When my nutrition is "on" for me, the "better" is better.

~Rosie~

16. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Yes, you can lift (TRAIN) day in and day out, but you are going to have differing performance days and ultimately your body WILL let you know in no uncertain terms when "enough is enough". The last two weeks I've had two scheduled days off ALL training (granted, I'm trying something different with it) and I just get better. When my nutrition is "on" for me, the "better" is better.~Rosie~
    So rest days are only needed when, needed?
    FINAFLEX REP

17. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Varies from person to person, but as I get older, I tend to try to deload every8-10 weeks. When I just cut my volume and coast, I usually come back stronger the next week than before the deload, if I shut it down for a week, I find I have lost a bit of strength but recover that quickly.

5/23/14 Deload day 2 (Legs/delts/tris) Back Squat sets of 6 reps @135, 185,225

Front Squat 95x6x2sets

Standing OH BB Press 75/85/95 sets of six

Snatch Grip High Raise 60x8, 3 sets

Seated OH alt DB Press 35x10/10x2 sets

Ham Strength Front Mil. Press 45/sidex8/8

Close Grip Bench 105x8x3 sets

EZ Crusher 55x8x3sets

Cable Face Pull 80x12/12

UH Straight Bar Tri Ext 70x12/12

Almost forgot, accidentally dumped almost my entire remaining supply of the MK2866 yesterday due to simple clumsiness. More on order but am considering just finishing what is there (1-2 days), saving the rest and cruising into the test booster/ArA, Myosynergy stack. Have been most impressed with the way this Osta/MyoSynergy stack has treated me.

Recoverbro

18. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I didn't say that. And even athletes SCHEDULE in a rest (or easy "active recovery") day each week - recovery IS essential for performance and progress. As or the "bodybuilder", everyone is different re goals, health and training history, lifestyle, etc. - therefore recovery will be different for each individual.

~Rosie~

19. Got a bit of catching up to do. Last day for Deload was Sunday, May 25, chst and bi's. Nothing significant to report here, just a repeat of my usual work out with a reduction to 50-60percent of what I have been doing.

5/27/14 Off Deload Day 1- Rear Chain (last dose of MK2866 was Sunday, more is set to arrive Thursday, so will likely run another month after that, then the Ara.

Deads (Warm up at 135, still 3/2/1) 255, 305, 335, all reps completed. Up ten pounds over the week before deload, did not miss a beat

BO BB Row 225x8/8/6

RDL 225x8/6 *By this point my shirt was dripping wet and the heat was taking a toll on me mentally but kept on pushing.

UH Straight Bar Pull Down (Med Grip) 180x8/8/6 (Felt a really strong contraction on these)

Back Hyper Extension 55x8/8

Hammer Str. Row Machine (Neutral Grip) 90/side - plate weight only. 12/12

Was beat after this but very pleased with the way it went.

Recoverbro

20. Long time coming, but under 3 bills, 298.8 this morning. Celebrated with an intense shoulder work out, details on that later.

Recoverbro

21. Congrats brother!
    FINAFLEX REP

22. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Congrats brother!
    Thank you kind sir

5/2/14 AM Delt Work Out

Standing OH BB Press (R/C bar, 95 for warm up, still 3/2/1)
    Hit all reps at 155/175/195 (Matched pre deload lifts)

Snatch Grip High Raise/Pull 115x8/8/8 (Matched pre deload lifts)

Seated OH Alt DB Press 65x10/10, 8/8 ((Matched pre deload lifts)

Hammer Strength Front Military Press 90/side8, 5 (plate weight only)

Face Pull 170x12

Recoverbro

23. 5/29/14 Quad focused leg work out)

Back Squat (warm up @135, 225, still 3/2/1.) Dropped some weight to get more depth (again)
    275/295/315/325 (Pulled the bench in for the 315/325 waves, Did not sit on it, but rather went down till "the light disappeared", dropped down to 225 for 2 sets of 6 to the point at least part of my body touched the bench.

Front Squat 145x5,5

Magnum Leg Ext (left leg+forced reps) 70x8+2, 6+2

Hanging leg raise 15/5 (straigth leg/bent knee)

Extended Cable Curl 190x30

Did some calf rehab work also work also.

Tomorrow I will be taking my last 1/2 dose of Myosynergy with more to be coming failry soon. I am going to save my remaining MK2866 for another future run and tomorrow start the Endosurge Turbo and ArA. Will add the MyoSynergy back in when my new bottle(s) arrive.

I have loved the steady progress in strength and leaning out I have seen with this stuff, most certainly will not be opening the new batch of Osta till I have more Myosynergy to go with it.

Recoverbro

24. Hell yeah now lets get that lean machine
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

25. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Hell yeah now lets get that lean machine
    Working on it

Recoverbro

26. Great job on the weight loss!

NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS

27. Quote Originally Posted by BigRed1974 View Post
    Great job on the weight loss!
    Many Thanks.

5/30/14 Just a quick Triceps workout, then off for a Little League Double Header:

Close Grip Bench 220x8/8/8 (Up 5 pounds and matched reps over pre-deload)

EZ Crushers 110x7/5/5 (up another 5 but lost a few reps compared to 105)

Seated 2H Behind Head DB Tri Press 70x10/1 (Made sure to get good depth here)

UH Straight Bar Tri Cable Ext 130x15, 150x9, switch to OH (with no rest)x6

Recoverbro

28. 6/2/14 Chest and Bi's

Flat BB Bench (W/U RC, bar, 135, still 3/2/1)
    240/260/280 Hit all reps. Hoping the ArA kicks in soon so I can keep progressing like this.

Inc BB Bench 220x5/4/3, Burn down at 180x10

Inc DB Bench 75'sx10/8

Seated alt DB Curl 55x7/7, 5/5, 5/5 (l/r)

Inside Grip EZ Preachers 105x5/5

Wide Grip BB 90x8/6

Cross Body Hammer Curl drop set 30-20-15x8/8, 10/10, 12/12 respectively (l/r)

Recoverbro

29. Someone strength has gotten a boost. Love it

30. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Hoping the ArA kicks in soon so I can keep progressing like this.
    Sorry if I missed it... which brand of ArA did you go with? have you used before?
    FINAFLEX REP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 10:26 PM
  2. Taman Lookin' for a Fixx (Joint Fixx that is) Sponsored Log
    By taman6886 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 09:47 PM
  3. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info